APOLOGIZE!

APOLOGIZE!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ybgQJlYRrZs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Really makes me think...

fake and gay. niggers can't read

Oh boy look it's another stupid facebook picture with no source wow what a surprise

>One black man taught to read by whites, given books from whites that were written by whites, learns to not be a burden to society. Now all blacks are equal to whites.
no

It's just a bicycle dynamo. The guy hung a bicycle on to a windmill.

Also, the windmill itself is a radiator fan with bamboo pole extensions.

Do you know how many fucking windmills is takes to generate electricity. One can't power a fucking village

fake

Is it a decorative windmill or does it produce power? Because I don't see any wires.

Here's a picture of the ridiculous contraption.

>one effeminate white kid shitposts on a chinese water polo forum, and now believes that he shares in the achievements of other white guys he has never and will never meet

no

(protip: you are basically a nigger.)

Good for him. Other Africans should follow his example. Maybe eventually it won't be such a shithole

just had to be a nigger with a bike

FUCK YOU WHITEY WE WOULDNT BE DOIN DIS SHIT IF YOU DIDNT ENSLAVE US WHERE DAT PAPER AT HONKEY

Says it has a bicycle dynamo. So I guess it might charge a few phones.

>that instance you finally understand why they keep stealing them even though you never see them ride them.

Wow one black kid in a continent of 3 billion other blacks is smart and can teach himself things?

Good for him

but can he make a clock?

Good for him, if I weren't so lazy I would have made something similar.

You guys are takings this too seriously.

>nigger discovers electricity

wow

So what faggots. He is the epitome of how a nigger should behave.
>stays in his village
>reads
>thinks of his fellow citizens
Good on him. If there were more like him, I wouldn't hate niggers as much.

>negro actually makes something useful for his village, helping his community
>ha stupid nigger I can do better!!!
Come on, now.

This is actually pretty cool

I bet he was inspired by his name William that's awesome for him.

I hope he got some real parts after all the bullshit settled

i do hope the story is true, africa needs people like him badly

[spoiler]did he steal the bike?[/spoiler]

wait thats my f*cking bike !

Everybody shits on this dude. Your race gotta start somewhere.

>I would have made something similar.

What the hell for, dumbass?

I read his book for college, he certainly isn't lacking for fame or attention. But since this picture was almost certainly created by a (((white))) girl, the false assumptions behind the image are already known

NIGGER TECH GENERAL
>NIGGER TECH GENERAL
NIGGER TECH GENERAL

youtube.com/watch?v=ybgQJlYRrZs

14:15 is where da lulz are at

He should start a garden, not a fake project designed to deceive.

for what fucking leaf?
we should apologize because one niglet isn't a full tard?

you don't make sense.

Why not? Sit on your computer or make a garage project, what's more productive?

As I said, you are taking this too seriously.

It can if said village's electrical needs are only two light bulbs. We're talking a very primitive part of the world here.

A FUCKING LEAF

>>thinks of his fellow citizens

A bicycle dynamo puts out less than 10 watts and it's DC.

Fucken useless.

Agreed. We should be anti-nig, not anti-black.

>blacks been powering a secret bike windmill farm for decades
>finally have enough power to unleash Metal Gear Bix
>pic related

nice clock jamarcus

I don't like it when people attempt to deceive and mislead for the sake of an agenda.

Useful or not m8, that's the first time I heard of a nigger putting effort into being useful. I've always percieved them as monkeys that are only able to think of themselves, barely of their family, that just nig along all day and expect the environment to give them what they need for living.

>>stays in his village
>>thinks of his fellow citizens
Seen this before, on more PC forums. And yes, lets keep an eye on this bight young nigger!
Because. Now that SJWs have made him famous on the interwebs:
- Will he continue to stay in his village?
- Will he continue to think of his fellow citizens?
- Or, will he go to the white house and show his windmill designs.
- get a scholarship to a tech-collage (never mind his ETS score, equal opportunity and all that)
- get himself a nice white(ish) fem-burger and breed for team light-skin

That's true, if the top part of the pic didn't exist then I wouldn't mind it.

>It can if said village's electrical needs are only two light bulbs

Two christmas lights.

Nice wind power generator William, come to the White House! Also here's a scholarship to MIT and a Microsoft Surface™ 4 Pro :^)

As someone who has gone through Africa, this isn't new. Many villages have some form of trashheap windmill giving it power, usually it all goes to power some form of extremely shoddy irrigation pump that does nothing or stolen military equipment used by warlords and their men.

He's literally doing what everyone else in Africa is doing. I'm not putting him down, it's good that he is actively trying to build something - anything - which is more than his entire race has done. I'm just saying it isn't news and it isn't anything spectacular or worth praising either.

When he builds a proper grid and brings both light and clean water to his village then it will be worthy of praise, as that's actual hard work and intelligence.

for what? he did some stuff he read in a book. its on par with a 3rd grade science fare submission

Too bad they couldn't discover the windmill thousands of years ago like we did, maybe their continent wouldn't be a wasteland of huts builts with feces.

nobody is denying that there are smart niggers. just because niggers on average are dumber than whites dosen't mean they all are stupid

He did all by himself, yep

Oh fuck i remember this nigga from my old english book. He had only 1 windmill back then tho

>He did all by himself, yep
GASP! Are you suggesting that there were "hidden figures"?

They didn't need to, Africa had an early-age victory in a way where they didn't need to move far to hunt, they didn't need to make lasting buildings, and they didn't need agriculture for food. This was before they blew up in population which is mostly our fault.

It's like with bears; they could be perfectly fine in their own environment but then you start feeding them and they start breeding more because they have more guaranteed food and safety and next thing you know you have a forest full of nothing but starving bears that begin to encroach upon nearby towns for food since nothing in their forest can support them now.

Our mistake was giving Africa hand-outs instead of coming in, shoving Africans into some reservation like every other country did with its dipshit abos, and building proper civilization there while giving proportionately small benefits to what remains.
Eventually their race is in such a small controlled number that they begin to dwindle and die out, being replaced by mixed race versions of them until they have been bred into a superior race.
This is a humane way of doing things and a very peaceful form of genocide that in reality harms nobody.

What we've basically done to Africa is tried to force them to try and become an empire when they're all just not fit to even be a country. It's extremely inhumane and look at the result it has had on them. China will likely take it up now, but it's too late and extermination will be required if they ever want all of it.

>nobody is denying that there are smart niggers.

"I've been on Sup Forums for less than a day": the post.

White people built it basically, liberals, and they failed anyway

>implying that's difficult
By praising people for this type of shit it kinda ruins the purpose od f demonstrating that blacks are just as capable. Fucking Christ

He didn't make it

I read the book. Honestly, he's been covered by loads of media and he got a full ride in the US. It's a good story of utilizing preexisting materials to replicate something else, but it wasn't some crazy miracle. Still, the guy is a step above others in his race because he actually used his brain.

>from scratch

Literally interlocking pre-made parts.

This is a "Boy invents puzzle" case

I'm sorry nigger.

My 10 year old nephew did the same thing as a science project. And he didn't even win 1st place at the science fair why should I applaud this guy for not being a burden like the rest of the do nothing fuckfaces in his village.

He didn't even make it

Windmills are said to have existed in Holland from about 1200

Glad his village is only lagging 'bout a millennium behind the civilized world.

Computers are literally grown up legos. Good on him for building one himself but I'm pretty sure the little dindu didn't solder shit.

See

>reads book on how to make windmill
>makes windmill
wew lad

Whitey had to help him in large numbers anyway

Just like that nigger that built that helicopter out of scrap metal.

So in other words he stole power.

Where'd he get the bike?

Impossibru!!!! Those white people were only there to record the event! When a nigger has achieved something, it is his achievement alone!!!!!!!!!
You may say that all those white people present helped him, or even did his work for him. But I already told you, they were only there to record his magnificent achievement.
You may say that Aristotle's discoveries regarding magnetism paved the way for this. But Aristotle was Greek, and if you look at the statues of him, curly beard and all, he was probably just a freed african slave. Again, nigger achievement!
Or maybe you'd make the ridiculous claim that Örsteds discovery that magnets could turn kinetic energy into electricity or... or.. you might even bring up people like Edison, Faraday or Tesla. But you know deep in your heart that they did nothing. It was the hidden figurs! Their Nigger lab assistants who did the real work. All them white people just stole the nigger-glory.

>projecting this much
Cuck

>Read books in the library
OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN! You can learn everything you need from the tv!