Why are white people so empathetic?

Why are white people so empathetic?

Get rid of the em

White man's burden

Cuck genes

she wants the dick

Extended cognition is a feature of advanced DNA.

if dubz black kid dies of aids

Guilt because they know they're the ones that caused all the suffering in the 3rd world. Since white people ruined everything it's only right they correct it.

high iq

It's white females, the men used to not be pussies. But now the white kids chop off their dicks so they are screwed too.

Flag checks out.
Stay mad Soros.

This picture isn't necessarily a bad thing.

It is white superiority in one picture.

1) Niggers can't fend for themselves.
2) Whites will take care of a less superior being.
3) Whites have sympathy, unlike the animalistic behavior of most blacks.

Survivors guilt

White people are too altruistic for their own good. For example, I got into an argument with a Co-worker one day about how the Canadian government should track the money we give to the natives. He said that was racist and they deserve the money unconditionally even if it just goes to rich Aboriginal politicans. It's this weird thing where whites feel guilty for their own success.

(((you)))

The word is empathic

no

This is a new phenomenon that occurred within the last century so it's not genes. It's white guilt

This

Shitskins aren't capable of being empathetic

As you pretty much stated, whites won't let natural selection play out and that's why we are stuck paying the bills of these people. I need to go build a single house in Bolivia so I can post the pictures on facebook and people can see how good I am.

White men were put on this earth to care for all of God's creation.

Probably the same reason dogs are, a friendly co-evolution to tame our surroundings rather than just destroy them

you're making the "spot the jew" game way too easy

because we're quality humans.
>since white people ruined everything
We did no such thing.
fuck you jew enjoy gods oven.

i started out being very empathic towards people simply because i had it in me.. not because of any propaganda. Then i realized many of these people didn't deserve my help because they just turn around and become assholes right after you've helped them.

Besides best way to help them is to take care of themselves, some ethnicities literally act like parasites to people that provide for them.. so in those cases it's very wrong to help that way.
this

It's obvious, not even a contest. Nobody else even comes fucking close we pretty much single handedly created modern civilization and uplifted many nations in the process by sharing our knowledge and technology. And other ethnicities are jealous of us for it, eventhough we're altruistic towards them.

Few as jealous as the jews ofcourse, they are so butthurt that they via propaganda get everyone else to dislike us, inspite of our achievements and altruism towards people, and they literally are trying to destroy our ethnicities because they can't stand we're better than them. It's literally abel and cain..
>hahaha if i kill you i'm better than you
No you won't have done better.. you'll be the same asshole you were before.

People just make me depressed. Seeing how they act every single day, the little niceties going away, homelessness, mental illness, all just fucks with me.

>people just make me depressed
I still want to help people i really do, it's right thing to do and i don't want to lose that part of myself.. I think it's a great strength of europeans in general to have that trait.

But yeah need to be a bit more selective or you can get yourself in trouble even for trying to. And also important HOW to help, best way is to help them to help themselves.. and teach them how to do stuff themselves.

But yeah it's a big blow sometimes that not only are people not what you wanted them to be, but some of them are so far from it that occasionally you lose faith in their ethnicities or humanity in general.