What kind of a pill did he take? is this what brown pill looks like?

what kind of a pill did he take? is this what brown pill looks like?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_DBT2tRu5Fo
youtube.com/watch?v=DAFENUP9Yg8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's a Muslim.

He'll never set foot on the field again

Flintstones Vitamins for Children

His own team fanbase hates him. He's just bringing on the hate as a over hyped failure trying to stay in the limelight.

He played 4D chess.

He can't play QB anymore, he doesn't want to be cut which he was on the verge of being

Now due to this show the 49ers will look bad if they do release him.

Islam is the true red pill

They'd more then likely be viewed in a favorable light since the 9er's suck anyways

flintstones chewable morphine

He is a failure at his position so he sees the writing on the wall and knows his career is over so he is jumping to his next career which is PC outrage tweeting. He's basically at the Mandzukic point of his career.

It's what the faggot pill looks like. He's basically irrelevant in the NFL at this point and no conversation anywhere is discussing him. It's just a ploy for attention. Funnily enough he's riding the bench and most likely will never start for an NFL team again because he's hot fucking garbage.

He's also materialistic as fuck which makes me hate his idiotic viewpoints more. His only redeeming quality is that he didn't drink Clinton's Kool-aid.

About as blue as it gets.

>I won't stand for the national anthem b-cuz people bein' oppressed!
>After all, it's a song about an oppressed people fighting for their freedom and winning
>but if we win, then we gotta pay taxes n shit

And when the franchise loses millions in lost ticket sales, they will fire him.
Look on social media, lots of long time fans are switching teams.
The free market will fix this.

Hope they kick him off the team and then i hope he spirals into a deep rooted drug addiction.

He isn't standing for the oppressed people, he's standing because it benefits him and could prevent him from being kicked off the team.

I love kap.

He personally held the niners back. They would have won a title with Smith. Thank god they didn't.

He had a complete season where he only threw touchdowns to three different players ALL SEASON.

Seriously I love him. He's so bad it hurts.

Look at the shit he retweets all black militant shit. Pretty sure his birth mother was the coal burner, then he was adopted by ""white"" people. Now look at that pig

>switching teams because a backup qb is being retarded
what a shit fanbase

More like the second rate QB pill that can't rely on the pistol offense anymore

Kaepernigga better learn how to throw the fucking ball when it counts, rather than complaining about social issues in the US. Yes, it sucks, but you're not doing anything to help. Lebron did the same kind of shit, but he respects his nation enough to win olympic gold for us and love every second of it. At that, he funds the education of thousands of little niglets so they won't be waste of space gangbangers in Akron, Cleveland, and Canton in the future.

Fire him and watch him die of regret. It'll be 100% worth it to watch that mix breed shit head squirm.

West coast fans are shit.

Whats new?

>He had a complete season where he only threw touchdowns to three different players ALL SEASON.

tbf smith went an entire season with the chiefs without throwing a td to a wr

LeBron DID bitch out on Rio, but at least he's doing actual social activism like you say. Plus he brought a ring back to leaveland.

Lol. True. Still I imagine he hit more than three targets for scores all year.

He lost his job to a white guy

Fuck this half breed.

mad at blaine gabbert lmao

stay cucked

this, skinny faggot had to think quick of why he isnt getting off the bench this year.

ALL ABOARD THE BLAINE TRAIN. CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKERS

>reminder kapernick was benched on his birthday for gabbert

He's old as dirt and but they can't make him a 4 just yet. Cavs still need him to drive lanes and play mean defense, rather than waiting for boards. I understand his decision and having 2 golds would be more than enough for me too, especially after blowing it in '04.

It's all about da land now too. He can set up Cleveland to be a new powerhouse if they can find another 3 to take his place that can work well with Kyrie.

Someone tweet this to that dumb fag

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_DBT2tRu5Fo

Something like they did for Chris Jackson when he went muslim and did this shit.

Not a casv fan, but goddamn that series was glorious. What's the line on decrease in Warriors fan % this year?

He's saving his job so he can ride the pine and collect millions.

First round of NFL roster cuts on Tuesday.

This is usually where the veterans like Kaep cut as a "professional courtesy" so that they might get picked up by another team.

Now it will look like Chip Kelly is being racist if Kaep gets cut. That's a no-no in SF.

Kaep's agent is a genius.

>say to nigger coworker that blacks need to take personal responsibility for their actions
>they can be just as successful as anyone else
>he says that da gubmint is raycis
>poe leece is raycis
>white man be keep us down

you cant argue with niggers

People should complain there asses off and get him fired like the sjws who target people and ruin there lives just by complaining on twitter.

its def the blue pill

blue pill is not congruent with reality

any and all "black lives matter" type protest is blue pilled as fuck now adays

every fucking nigger that was shot or killed which resutled in prostest deserved it, as is evidenced by the aquittal of the responsible parties.

that on top of the fact that the president is black, most AGs in the relevant cities are black, and even the cops were black in baltimore

blue pilled as fuck man

They won't keep him to "not appear racist" that's retarded. The gay NBA player tried the same bullshit it didn't work.

They just signed fucking Kevin Durant so I'm going to guess they're up about 30%

>all those egos together in one locker room

3:1 Klay or Green fights that lanky motherfucker by Valentine's Day.

Eat a dick and mind ya business. We'll be back. The east is basically lebrons playground, and now that the west has gotten easier and we got KD, we'll be back to making other franchises give up mid-season

THIS IS THE SHART IN MART pill my friend. Don't forget to wipe you ass with the UShArt flag

Not klay. He's too baked at all times to care.

Have you seen him talk?

I'm from central Ohio and don't have a strong connection to OSU, so winning one for da land was a big deal for me.

Them getting KD means they'll still be hyped up as much as possible, even though they have NO inside presence beyond good passing.

They'll dominate during the regular season again because of meme 3s and durantula, but they're fucked when the playoffs roll around and teams can play real defense.

How are the Trailblazers looking this upcoming year? I saw flashes of greatness there without being bitch niggas like the dubs are.

Kaep's a bit more valuable that him. He'd make a decent backup qb, just a bit expensive.

He's looking for leverage so that he won't get cut and replaced by a cheap veteran (Sanchez) or have to renegotiate his contract unfavorably.

The BLM soros funded pill

What's funny is that he's not standing for anything but the people that are pledging alligence are the ones standing for something.

>nocturnus libertus

He swallowed the blm suppository like a true nigger

>le actual defense meme
>le meme threes meme

I'm glad you guys are still butt hurt and acting like spoiled brats even after winning a chip.

He may look like a Guy Fawkes mask, but the warrior (i.e. nigga moment) gene is still expressed in him.
>"I feel kind of disrespected that people keep using the term sacrifice to describe me and describe us," Thompson told The Vertical. "We all want to see each other do well. But I'm not sacrificing [expletive], because my game isn't changing. I'm still going to try to get buckets, hit shots, come off screens."

Blazers look pretty interesting this season. Their playoff run last year was impressive for a literal who team of young players.

more like
youtube.com/watch?v=DAFENUP9Yg8

>falling into state anthem meme
wtf, i hate patriotic retards now. hpw can you respect the anthem of your people genocide

But that's precisely why they lost. Delly shit down curry (again) by being physical and the Cavs grabbed every fucking rebound.

They got ran off the 3pt line and they're meme of an offense can't score unless it's a layup or a 3. Literally no mid-range sets in their offense. Its all High PnR action for either a step back or dribble penetration followed by back screens on the perimeter.

Could the warriors play well before 2005?

The answer is no. Their entire offense relies on 3s, illegal screens, and shitty fouls calls to force teams to space out. Get over it

does it really matter though? He still gets paid.

Having to play the Rams, Hawks, and Cards twice a year.

The Rams d-line alone is nightmare fuel enough. But the entire NCFW twice?

Yeah, I'll just sit here on the bench and collect millions if that is ok with you.