NEW NATIONAL POLL IS OUT

ITS OVER DRUMPFKINS, PIVOT DIDN'T WORKED.

DRUMPF LOST THE ELECTION, DEAL WITH IT.

Other urls found in this thread:

monmouth.edu/polling-institute/reports/MonmouthPoll_US_082916/
youtube.com/watch?v=4uxJxMjz3Io
youtube.com/watch?v=3QWdNdvmhdU
youtube.com/watch?v=k7tSKoFRvgw
fpif.org/hillary-clintons-state-department-armed-saudi-arabia-teeth/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-23/fbi-reports-linking-hillary-vince-foster-suicide-go-missing-national-archives
youtube.com/watch?v=H8W0AeXkNU0
youtube.com/watch?v=6fVE8kSM43I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How the fuck did he manage to lose against Clinton?

Jesus wept, I haven't been following this election, he can't possibly be this incompetent?

All he had to do was shut his mouth and say "build wall".

What the fuck happened?

Bait.

LMFAOOO

monmouth.edu/polling-institute/reports/MonmouthPoll_US_082916/

Shieet meant for

>drumpfkins

This will never be clever or funny.

She has clinched the last of the delegates she needs with this poll. Trump has lost too many key poll races, and there's no path to victory left for him. It's time for Trump to end his campaign and endorse Mrs. Clinton so we don't need to drag this out until November!

>popular vote
>mattering
is this your first rodeo in a two party oligarchy, serb?

>drumpf

Even the people completely outside the internet know this meme is terrible

Sage all poll threads

because Americans dont have the electoral fortitude like brits to ignore the media

REMINDER THAT WE CAN KILL OUR OPPONENTS AND STILL WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUCK IT AMERICANS. WE ARE THE NEW KIMGS OF Sup Forums DROWN IN YOUR MEXICANS

BRITANNIA RULES THE CHANS

PIC FUCKING RELATED

Yeah, because he is totally beating her in swing states.

Bush won in 2000 because his brother(JEB!) was governor of Florida and he rigged the election for him.

Might want to take a look at the Democrat turnout numbers you CTR shill

Bush lost the popular vote.

>Sage all poll threads

Top lel. Screencapped and added to my collage.

>Believing the (((polls)))
Don't you have a Clinton-approved minefield to walk through, Željko?

That is why i said that he probably lost in Florida too, but Jeb rigged that for him and he had like 500 more votes than him.

Trump is also losing in PA and MI and that is all what HRC needs to win.

2 dildoes have been deposited into your account

It's amazing how even after almost a year, this meme still triggers Drumpflets just as much as when it started.

Trump closes gap by 6 points in latest Monmouth poll. Pic related is the last one.

You should probably look up what the US Electoral College is.

In a nutshell, the average joe going to a voting booth doesn't get anyone elected.

500 more votes than Al Gore*

Hello faggot.. $1 has been deposited into your CTR account

>802 FUCKING REGISTERED VOTERS

I like how literally none of those states are swing states.

But please, tell me more about Trump is totally going to win in November :^)

Can you read you fucking leaf? I just said look at the polls in PA and MI. I was already through all the combinations and Trump can only win if he takes OH+MI or OH+PA.

>He doesn't know how polls are conducted

Top lel.

Can you read you fucking muslim cock sucking piece of amphibian shit? I have told you several times that the popular vote literally does not matter.

lit·er·al·ly
ˈlidərəlē,ˈlitrəlē/
adverb
adverb: literally

in a literal manner or sense; exactly.
"the driver took it literally when asked to go straight across the traffic circle"
synonyms: exactly, precisely, actually, really, truly; More
without question, unquestionably, indisputably
"there are literally 214 colors available"
informal
used for emphasis or to express strong feeling while not being literally true.
"I have received literally thousands of letters"

The popular vote does not matter and you, as a room temperature IQ window-licking idiot need to beat it into your skull that what you are trying to achieve here does not work in the real world.

Kill yourself.

Goddam there are too many ctr shills on this site

>elect a snowboarding instructor for legal weed
>weed is still illegal

A

>it isn't even September
>HE LOST GAIZ
>*sucks unclipped black dicks*
>HE LOST

Okay, how about some swing states faggot?
3,000,000 voter turnout gap between Dems and Repubs.

Daily reminder that some ctr clown will claim high primary turnout won't result in general turnout

Which is fuckin retarded

>I'm so pumped I'm going to vote in the primary
>oh but fuck the general election, why bother

He lost it June 2015.

His mouth
>all red states
Shit i guess I'm a #trumptrain

Hillary is leading?
Definitely voting for her then, I don't want to be a loser!

I also love the Patriots (I'm from california), and the Miami Heat in their prime (LeBron, Wa(y)de, bosh) and my favorite song is whatever is #1 on the charts.

Yeah it sucks but fucking young people are always too drunk, high, or hungover to get out and vote on election day, while some bitter, angry, sack of shit conservative old man rubs his hands together waiting for the day to vote republican straight ticket. He gets up at 4am because his useless body needs no sleep, gets to the polls first thing, and will vote for some asshole like Trump. Fuck old conservative people.. get them all the grave asap.

You libcuck dogfucking trudeau loving nigger is this your first election?

I don't know if you are baiting me or not since you are a fucking leaf, but for the last time.

I know that popular vote doesn't matter since there is ellectoral college, what i am saying is that HE IS LOSING IN BATTLEGROUND STATES.

Go to fucking RCP and see how much is he losing in Michigan and Pennsylvania. He HAS TO take all pic related states + either PA or MI.

Either give an argument or GTFO.

It's sad but here are people like this

>women in particular

i hate niggers, jews, and muslims

but yet trump is friends with all of them except mudslimes
why should i vote for him

This pic is better. I forgot Ohio.

They're not all red states. Are you retarded?

I always used to want a third or even fourth party candidate to be on the debate stage so that there might eventually stop being a 2 party dominated election cycle in the US, but this time its different, I don't want some fuckhead standing between Trump and Clinton keeping Clinton safe from having to actually debate Trump.

There is no way drumpf can recover. This is great news.. I know the past 8 yrs have not been good to uneducated white men, but they have been amazing for me other than the fact that a fat chick fell on my dog and broke its back. But that is unrelated to politics.. go Hillary!

>11 posts by this ID
Shill harder faggot

>Monmouth University

>Stein

the popular vote does matter. In the case that Trump wins the E.C. we don't want him to lose the popular vote like Bush did. In 2000 it was nothing, but in 2016 when the country is ready to split at the seams, losing the popular vote would severely affect his mandate to govern.

In the case that the E.C. is tied 269-269, the House of Reps would be under immense, immense pressure to deliver victory to the winner of the popular vote.

Please do not repeat the meme that the popular vote does not matter, at least for the next 2 months. It causes people living in blue states to think they don't need to vote. We need everyone to vote, no matter which state they live in.

Evidence mounts: Crooked Hillary Clinton received big donations for special favors

youtube.com/watch?v=3QWdNdvmhdU

Donald Trump Asks Black Voters "What The Hell Do You Have To Lose?" REACTION From A Black Guy

youtube.com/watch?v=k7tSKoFRvgw

Hillary Clinton’s State Department Armed Saudi Arabia to the Teeth

fpif.org/hillary-clintons-state-department-armed-saudi-arabia-teeth/

FBI Reports Linking Hillary To Vince Foster "Suicide" Disappear From National Archives

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-23/fbi-reports-linking-hillary-vince-foster-suicide-go-missing-national-archives

Hillary’s health: Clinton emails obsessed with sleep, “exotic drugs”

youtube.com/watch?v=H8W0AeXkNU0

>sage

I WILL PROTECT THE QUEEN FROM EVERY RIGHT WING ATTACk..

How is serbia treating you, my black mountain friend?

And notice how that didn't particularly translate to the GE.

But please, tell me more about how Trump isn't REALLY down 7-9 points in the polls :^)

So what went wrong in the Trump campaign?

Its rigged.
Same thing happened here in 2014

>Presidential campaign between controlled oposition candidate and commie president for second term
>opposition candidate loses by 49.2% against 51.8% of votes for commie
>voting eletronic urns massive 404 and self-voting (guess for whom) in several cities across the country
>misteriously 34 million brazilians didnt vote on the one designared day for to vote
>you pay a small fine for not voting becase its mandatory here
>yet dumb monkeys bought that 34 million out of 200 didnt vote at all.
>nobody ever questioned that it was rigged.

Its the president going through impeachment right now,today by the way.

I dont know if it is possible in the USA, but maybe Johnson and Trump can make a right wing coalition?

>august 2016

THE ELECTION IS OVER !

Hey there flag I don't really give a fuck about , just a little tip , our elections are in novemember , and these numbers mean absolutely nothing right now lol

stop arguing with him anyone who isn't being paid can clearly see she is going to lose. You can't win with her kind of motivation. Going to be record low dem turnout in November and the media will question where everything went wrong.

48.2% fuck it

Dayum. Media trying so hard to convince people Trump is a lost cause. When he's the people's candidate and only the wealthy or ignorant minorities support Clinton.

Nothing.
This election cycle is unprecedented.
Trump broke the GOP record for number of primary votes.
Meanwhile, Hillary got fewer votes than she did in 2008.
Do you think those are good signs for the Democrats? If so, why?
Thanks in advance!

Do you fucking understand the point of parties retard?

>Why can't this other guy with different policies just carry Trump to the oval office?

We can see your drumpfkin under your shirt user

I know, it's just fun to demoralize these CTR shills. Once they run out of scripted responses they just resort to name-calling or accusing me of being a Russian shill.
Pretty funny.
Hillary wouldn't be paying people to flood Plebbit and Sup Forums with paid shills if she was winning.

>Our elections are in November

Kek you Drumpfkins can't be this dellusinal?

>thinking i trust a serb to bring me my first world news

Frig off slav

Then why are you still here?

You don't understand the college if you think your vote doesn't matter. Fucktard.

ITT: Sup Forums trolls Sup Forums

Sage.

PS. Wanting a president to win is different than knowing they're going to win. Fucking retard.

literally cuck johnson voters giving the election to Hillary

>a fucking criminal under FBI investigation
>more favorable than a guy that said the thing

>REEEEE WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE? LEAVE MY TRUMP HUGBOX ALONE

God Trump losing this election is the best thing to happen in a while.

Feels
Fucking
GOOD

I'm sorry, captain fucking moron. Your vote doesn't matter in 39 states.

I always figured it'll be Trump winning the pop. vote and Hillary winning electorally.

>Americans don't even know how percentages work

Your vote does matter in those states. The E.C. isn't the end all be all.

If the E.C. is tied 269-269 would you not want the popular vote in your corner, backing you up?

If your candidate wins the E.C. would you be OK with them losing the popular vote like Bush did, at a time when the country is highly divided and 75% of Americans don't even know what the E.C. is and go by the popular vote?

This meme needs to die.

how in the hell is 8% missing?

I wasn't aware that it was November 8th, yet.

Also, remember, you can vote on Twitter this year! Just tweet on November 8th

#POTUSelection and #(StateAbbreviation)
pick your candidate.

Votes will be tallied, so don't get stuck in traffic

DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT!

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY

EYYYYYEEESSSSSS

please tell everyone you know: their vote matters no matter what state they live in. spread the word, kill the meme.

>If the E.C. is tied 269-269 would you not want the popular vote in your corner, backing you up?
Twelfth Amendment. Popular vote doesn't factor in a tie.

You are the same retard who thinks johnson got 5% in 2012 lol

shut up

SHUT UP LEAF JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY AND LEAVE

Really makes me think; why even hold an election at this point? Might as well just coronate Shillary right now, right OP?

saw Chris Wallace interviewing Johnson on Fox News Sunday. Wallace asks basic but hard/serious, mainly policy but also temperament related questions. Johnson increasingly gets louder, aggressive, and more belligerent when under minor scrutiny. He is a horrible candidate.

Is this from a song or something? I've seen it a bunch but don't get the reference.

It does because the House of Reps would be under pressure to vote against the popular vote of the entire nation. I'm not talking about the rules specifically, I'm talking about politics.

You understand, but you just want to shill at this point.

The tears will create a new sea.

youtube.com/watch?v=6fVE8kSM43I

great song

>(((mainstream media polls)))

>Women and non-white voters propel Clinton in the head-to-head matchup. Women back
her 60 – 36 percent. Men back Trump 48 – 42 percent. White voters back Trump 52 – 41
percent. Non-white voters back Clinton 77 – 15 percent.

when she loses will you commit suicide? the afd gains strength in germany as merkel fails at everything. national front was more popular than all other political groups durring the last election cycle in france and will likely gain control in the next one. leave won and they are going forward with leave now that market fluctuations tied to the hype are over with and austria is redoing the election antifa rigged

i imagine your world will seem like a dark cold place with nobodies "feels" taken into account but dont worry the majorities feels are being taken into account its just that yours arent important any more

Pretty sure the missing % is "undecided" or "no preference either way".

>wanting Hillary Clinton

$0.05

I don't think it's good signs for Democrats. The only "good sign" Democrats got this cycle was the GOP somehow finding a more unlikeable cunt than Hillary, which is pretty damn impressive.

But keep on ignoring the polls that all point to Trump losing pretty handily on Nov 8

How bad and horribly moronic is Trump that he has somehow managed to find a way and top Hillary fucking Clinton in unfavorability ratings?

She was literally the most hated and unlikeable candidate we've possibly ever had in this country until Trump. Truly an amazing feat in and of itself to somehow top her in that department.

>While both candidates have negative scores on honesty, this is one area where Trump outscores Clinton. American likely voters say 53 – 42 percent that Trump is not honest. By a huge 66 – 29 percent margin, voters say Clinton is not honest.
>But voters say 66 – 33 percent that Clinton is qualified to be president. Trump is not
qualified, voters say 58 – 40 percent.
this doublethink

Women and non-whites, that is the only reason the crooked Clintons have a chance, just uninformed, naive voters destroying civilization

>jews try to unleash the ultimate false flag
>still win and uncuck your nation

I will always admire this

>please tell everyone you know
actually, you should only be telling Trump supporters this. Hillary voters: you should be trying to demoralize ever so slightly and get them to vote 3rd party or just stay home.

>dems are probably rigging the absentee ballots anyway tho

>REEEEEE WHY ARE PEOPLE VOTING CLINTON??? THEY ARE JUST UNINFORMED AND NAIVE REEEEEE

Keep the tears comin.