WHAT'S GOING ON IN CHICAGO?

Seriously, why are so many people being murdered in President Obama's "hometown" of Chicago? I want to know the real deal — not "cuz dindu's gonna dindu" or "too many guns" — what is really happening?

Is there a turf war over a specific location, and if so what makes that hood such a strategic area to get your trap on?

Does it have anything to do with Lake Michigan, and the drugs crossing our border from Canada via submarine?

Will we need to span the lake with naval mines and make Justin Trudeau pay for it?

Chicagoan here.

50% is niggers being niggers, the other 50% is gang activity.

Chicago is heavily segregated, with blacks being majority south of the city, and west of the city. Ironically this is also where you will find all of the crime.

Downtown and northern Chicago are white havens. They're too expensive so the majority of blacks can't afford it.

It's basically high poverty in the black communities driving them to crime and basic African instinct.

Compare your homicide chart to the racial topography of areas.

You have your answer of who is doing the murdering.

Where's Little Italy?

Chicagofag here, it's all just niggers being niggers. Nothing special

There is a ban on handguns. Therefore criminals have a monopoly on force and they are aware of it. Cue the violence. There is no armed civilian presence that can prevent it and the police's hands are tied due to leftist altruism

Yeah I researched that interesting enigma a little while ago and compared both charts together and I was astonished, and it's still a fact even to this day.

All of the violent crime and rape and robbery that happens the most are all in black neighborhoods.

Sure there is crime that happens outside of that by Caucasians, Asians, Hispanics but not as much as black people.

But why? Is murder a legitimate fad or something? Is there any purpose behind it? Is it really a matter of JaXavian and Dukwan over-escalating-every-scuffed-shoe-at-the-food-court-in-the-mall, or is there something beyond that which has permeated the city's culture in a way which sets it apart from the thousands of other urban areas?

There's gotta be more to it — not just because of how anomalous the numbers are, but because of how little it's addressed in the national conversation about guns, violence, and the decline of Black communities. It's very clearly suppressed, or underrepresented in terms of being in the spotlight, but more people have died in Chicago than Operation: Iraqi Freedom. In Obama's hometown, renowned for the most corrupt politicians in America.

100%, there's more to it. I just want to know what it is.

Where did that 18 year old Summer Child couple get assaulted?

Fun site for you all. Heyjackass.com

this. the ghettos got broken up in the 90's and now the gangs are spread all across the south and west sides, all of them shoot each other over pathetic shit like "nigga u lookin at muh bitch?"

There is no plan or endgame for them, just your everyday "hustle", as they would say

Gang violence.

Mostly over drugs and "disrespect."

Amplified by social media.

It's happening in lots of US cities. Chicago isn't that bad if considered on a pew capita basis.

*per capita

Apparently per isn't a word according to autocorrect.

It would be a great city if you removed nignog.

if you watch local chicago news, the same story is on EVERY single night

"little shaqueesha was doing her homework when stray bullets ripped into her house and killed her"

we've heard the same story for 20 years now, nobody gives a fuck, they just don't go where the nags are

>t. chicago suburbanite

My aunt and uncle live in Gurney.

I dated a girl from Mundelein, she had nice ass.

My aunt definitely could never shut up about black people and everything they kept doing in Chicago, especially at the dinner table.

I miss our Chicago Nigs @ Nite generals.

because thug nigger culture tells them to do it
and theyre stupid so they go out and do it

>71% of Chicagoans identify as Christian

r e l a t e d