Assigned Male

>You're only isolating yourself in a cocoon of self-righteousness!

has... h-has this been satire all along?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WdU0f5BI5OI
youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0&t=0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think there's a small degree of self realization going on that that person will never admit to.

It was really odd to read that, sounds like something one of her "not-bigot" characters would say. Usually these ones remain as the "I AM SILLY!!" type.

I unironically like this one. It's pretty sane compared to most.

Fuck people who can't handle a joke

Yeah if I were trans I'd probably joke about it too, or at the very least take a good joke.

I unironically like the series, always laugh my ass off reading it plus I'm a sucker for webcomic romances, even if it's between brown boy and trans boy.

>It's pretty sane compared to most.
pic related

>You're only isolating yourself in a cocoon of self-righteousness!

It's almost as if her subconscious is trying to reach us through her cartoons.

Many things wrong with this one.
>All girls
One is biologically male, even without prior knowledge you would be able to tell the difference.
>Shunning someone who has different opinions
Self explanatory. Goes to show how unstable the 'artist' is.
>Self righteousness
Fucking kek.
>Cant handle a joke
I dont care who/what you are, if you get upset over a joke you have bigger problems than hurt feelings.

Also the art style is shit, it looks like a family guy pilot mixed with 2008 newgrounds flash animations. As a cartoonist I hate this guy on art alone, let alone the far left agenda.

It's eery, after all this time at least.

Mind if we see some of your work? You don't have to post a link or a full page, just wondering how good an user here can be.
>tfw want to start learning how to draw comics

What pisses me off about transexuals is if you offer them a way (hormones or psychotherapy or whatever) to become their born gender they immediately reject it as unnatural and sexist. Yet they still want to take enormous amounts of hormones and be subjected to bizarre surgeries. So at that point just admit you aren't a woman in a mans body or vice versa, you are a man who WANTS to be a woman or vice versa.

>Assigned Male
Stopped reading there, 666.

I would if I could, but if I did id probably get fired... Lets just say that if it was discovered I browse Sup Forums, cartoon network would dump my ass so fast.
It's a "hate site", after all.

>a joke is the same as transphobia
??

White and blonde

user just because he has a cock doesn't mean he's not a girl.

Fuck that, assigned white is better

the creator of the comic masturbates to their work i guarantee it.

I like Raquel.

She has hair that matches her gender

Or assigned kike

What the fuck

What are you talking about? It's about le right side of history.
If you are not progressive you end up alone. She is mocking us and wants to say that degenerates don't have to pretend to laugh at our jokes anymore. They have enough support from normies they can dictate what is appropriate and what isn't.

Anyone has the edit where Sup Forums is the dad?

Assigned Dale is the best version

Got this one, not seen one where it's the dad. There's one with Hitler as the dad...

I'd probably let Jasmine / Yasmin lee rape me though.

You guys are all morons. The implication is the transphobe ends up isolated and alone. This is clearly pro-trans and anti-transphobe.

Based Raquel

.> what is accidentally being self aware for 500

show unpublished sketches stupid nigger

There are some bits where the father shows reget

Here you go, m8.

I am requesting the one with the validating bracelet. include the solider greentext.

>im trying to red pill my gf

found it

i still dont understand this one. why is the "for you" supposed to be a zinger? like, the sentence doesnt even make sense

>im in here just for being black
Kek

КEК'Д

See

are you new?

He's a big guy.

For jews

>somehow people see this is a good thing

im new to this weird child tranny comic i guess

>not posting the best version

Jesus Christ. How is your first week here going?

>Yeah if I were trans I'd probably joke about it too, or at the very least take a good joke.

yea not many of us can

>tfw redpilled transgender
i pretty much agree with everything on this board besides gays, and weed :^)

but realistically i think there are no more than two fucking genders, and no more than 2 fucking sexual orientations.

>tfw trans and can't hang out with other trans people because they're all self loathing, liberal, gun hating cock, sucking, cancerous faggots.

I JUST WANT TO WEAR PRETTY DRESSES AND HAVE KINKY LESBIAN SEX

I was like you once. I read the first 1000 or so strips of Questionable Content years before the infamous tranny strip.
Back when it was just a daily about awkward urbanites written by a depressed person with good taste in obscure music.

I want summer to end

top kek

It's a big meme

..For you

Okay, I chuckled at that one.

Kek

>I JUST WANT TO WEAR PRETTY DRESSES AND HAVE KINKY LESBIAN SEX

When you realize those Dykes from second wave feminism were correct about Trans-women being fetishists identifying with a parody of femininity.

Sure he probably doesn't know the reference, but get real here, the use of it there is total shit.

The whole point in the scene is the first part "it would be extremely painful".

Whoever made that comic doesn't understand the point of the dialog exchange, it has completely gone over their heads.

so you have self awareness about your mental illness? Do you seek therapy or do you just say fuck it my brain is fucked for life? Do you have mental concepts for masculinity, femininity, and natural sexual attraction relating to biological purpose in life?

such a widespread mem over such a shit movie.

>I JUST WANT TO WEAR PRETTY DRESSES AND HAVE KINKY LESBIAN SEX

And as soon as you cum you don't. You have a transvestite fetish, it's not the same as transsexualism.

So good news, you're merely a degenerate, not mentally ill.

Holy shit, it took me a while to ralise that she was making fun of the tranny and not the guy in the team.

This is a whole new dimension of degeneracy, and I've been here since 2006.

No, the meme is that bane says "for you" in reply to CIA guys "you're a big guy". Hence "he's a big guy for you."

the only other poster I've seen from Gainesville and it's retarded.

God I hate UF.

Are you literally autistic?

CIA guy calls bain a big man, as in you're a big man, you'll be fine suck it up. to which bane responds for you, implying it would be extremely painful for the CIA guy to take off banes mask, it's a threat.

Jesus I knew Americans were dumb but I thought you'd at least be able to follow a simple conversation. It was hardly War and Peace.

Come on, man. You are so deep in ancient trolling you can't even see it closing over your head.

What kind of a joke was that. I'm not offended I just think it wasn't even funny

that one new?

This is acceptable, as long as you accept you're a man and philosophically understand your own choices, it's okay.
I wish you luck, just don't mutilate yourself.

This joke is so pro-trans that it had its punchline surgically removed.

requesting the shop where he goes to see Dr. Shekelstein

>What pisses me off about transexuals is if you offer them a way (hormones or psychotherapy or whatever) to become their born gender they immediately reject it as unnatural and sexist.

isn't the whole point of it that they don't want to be their born gender? they obviously wouldn't react positively toward that

>you'll end up alone
>she ends up in Sup Forums
>never alone again, all hail the Queen

Reminds me of this.

@87024294
(you)

@87024294
>not having an immunity cat to defend you from these posts
>not having a black magic frog to defend the immunity cat from smartasses
pleb, you dont even deserve a (you)

@87024294
(User has been banned and recieved no (Yous) for this post)

*sniff

have you felt the burn youtube.com/watch?v=WdU0f5BI5OI

Take Special Topics in Commuication
or
Gender Communication next semester. Not sure if they finished renaming it yet. Perfect class for easily triggered LGBTQWERTYS

fuck you i transferred out of UF and I'm going to vermont. So much aids

Trans post gets 666

>trans is the devil

youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0&t=0s

I promise you there are plenty of libtards all around UF campus. You just won't find them on here. Sat across from a fucking echo chamber of them last night @ Leonardo's on University

Made this for you, Sup Forums

that might actually mean something if the issue talked about was actually an issue.

and in saying that i swear ive heard basically that exact speech before in something better.

HAHA

>no more than 2 fucking sexual orientations.
Straight, bi, gay?... Is one of those inexistent according to Sup Forums?