Do some people here know anything about black colombian and how they are seen in latin america and colombia...

Do some people here know anything about black colombian and how they are seen in latin america and colombia? They are never talked about here but they make 10% of colombian population.!

People here blames black people for every problem but as far as im concerned they dont run drugs cartel or anything.
No disrespect but most violent gangs/criminals/drug trafficking members in the americas are mestizo (colombia/venezuela/central america) or pardos in brazil.

They seems pretty chill To me, and dont have bad rep

Attached: n4aJUjU.jpg (1287x965, 333K)

2nd from the left the best

Bump

I think they emmigrate to Chile, and Chileans dont like them much.

Here most Colombians are mestizos (but more on the Spanish side than native side, whiter than Paraguayans for example). they work in coffee shops, restaurants, ice cream parlours etc, and are here because of free college education. (I knew some who already had degrees are were here for masters degrees or doctorates, meanwhile they worked in a call center)

Is it true that colombians Bring drug trafficking wherever they go ?

they do bring criminal bands, not exclussively about drug trade, we have some colombian bands (not gangs, professional criminals), and we have had some cases of colombians murdered by sicarios.

france muslims niggers lol

We fucking hate congolombians niggers.
The 90% of those fuckers are criminal scum.

Take back your fucking monkeys, you pieces of shit.

Attached: condorito racismo.jpg (1135x1511, 398K)

It's true

Yes they do

I want a colombian girl

Does the average Chilean think this way?

Not really. Condorito is just an old humor comic.
But we really are tired of those congolombian niggers. They are scum.

I was not racist, man. But those fuckers are not human. They ruin everything.

Are blacks in Latin America aggressive, savage, and expect gibs me dats like they do here in America?

Sounds like the average wh*Toid in northern Ontario to me.

Do Chileans hate white New Zealand immigrants to their country?

Attached: chile katana.png (1032x774, 1.05M)

No, the vast majority of this shithole will suck the dick of a white new zealander inmigrant.

are you black?

If you are from New Zealand you could be white, black, yellow or red and people will either way be good with you

What about Canadians?

What do chileans think of us?

Yeah thats why im interested ...

disgusting

yes, it's the heritage of the colony
in fact all latinos think like that

yes, they love anything that resembles an european
same as above

Canada is like Australia and New Zealand, they are seen as the only anglo countries were most of the population are good people

>are mestizo (colombia/venezuela/central america) or pardos in brazil.
Ethnic profiling

lol they would never publish that today

They're just poor and live in the consistently poorest areas of the country, there is little interesting about them except for some music they have produced and some black footballers

au revoir

pls take back your monkeys

their yours now

Attached: 1503708319498.jpg (500x500, 32K)

they're * ffs

>they make 10% of colombian population
Only that? But I thought most Colombians were back.