GUN
FREE
ZONES

>none of these kids are fat
Clearly a fake

are there guns inside?

>Germany is a first world country

Attached: ShowImage.jpg (898x628, 94K)

Don't worry they usually use knives so they're safe over there.

They would be white in th US

Why don't they just give the kids guns?

REPLACE
THEM
WITH
ONE
BIG
ONE

Isn't this like shooting fish in a barrel? Is the idea the teacher closes this thing with half the class still outside if the shooter barges in?

>The autistic kid locked himself in the shooter shelter after the teacher yelled at him
>Now the principal, his parents and two counselors are trying to coax him out

after a school shooting near me, they installed large metal gates with magnetic locks around the campus of an elementary school
they had the school kids paint wooden fish to put on the fence to make it look less dire

>they had the school kids paint wooden fish to put on the fence to make it look less dire

Attached: 1502424882507.jpg (567x437, 45K)

A level doesn't match.

And yet you love to call us violent and barbarian.

In school we were shown where these pills were in case a nuclear bomb went off or a power plant exploded to stop radiation sickness

Theres a episode in Kino's Journey 2017 where they have kids do the same thing with their moving country that destroys everything in its path.

( ._.)

Attached: fish.png (1227x252, 376K)

Attached: 1441545783596.jpg (454x453, 74K)

>Perpetrator do scatter the Gasoline to bullet proof shelter.
>Burn it
>American BBQ

I wonder why Americans are frantically obsessed with owning guns to the point that they never give it up even though mass-shootings occur one after another, leaving bunches of people dead or injured. What don't they just let go of it? If there are no guns in the entire country, then there will be much lower risk that they'll get shot, thus decreasing the need to carry a gun to defend themselves. Just it seems pretty irrational to me

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Attached: MAGAPEDES.jpg (2048x1364, 446K)

Yeah and?

Mexico has a lot more homicides than the U.S. each year, despite a population not even half that of ours.

Attached: Mexico.jpg (925x525, 96K)

>these are the people calling you cucks and soyboys

Attached: 1427076672208.jpg (960x720, 114K)

Meant for

t. H-here's my gun, government, please don't hurt me

Attached: Australia.jpg (1500x844, 429K)

Safer than you McHammutt.

They would legitimately be considered white in America.

>teacher isn't the last one the go in, to make sure all kids are safe

The 2nd amendment was a mistake.

Isn't it all one big over reaction?

Like statistically school shooters aren't actually common enough to warrant all this shit

>be american
>get shot

Attached: images (1).jpg (240x210, 7K)

It's the wrong kind of reaction.
They're looking at protection when it happens, not how to prevent them.

Shut up you violent barbarian

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States

Don't show them a picture of our schools Bernd. That'd be embarrassing.

Tons of those are 0 deaths, 1 injury (probably the shooter himself)

That's not normal.

>war is the mother of innovation
>soon school shooters will be equipped with armor piercing rounds and rpgs

why did you post this picture of nice friendly looking young men sitting under their national flag without fear of being shot and all of whom are of a healthy weight

nice you're less shit than a third world shithole

Doesn't affect me, I don't care

Because it's a statistical anomaly not worth losing your rights over. More people die in car crashes than in mass shootings

Attached: k.png (500x650, 198K)

but there are regulations over driving

You're not gonna protect yourself with a car. Self defense is a right not a privilege

>Doesn't affect me, I don't care
Typical American ignorance and stupidity in a nutshell.

>global warming
>gun violence
>American government starting wars
>poverty
>healthcare
>microplastics in food and water
>police violence

Attached: 638087.jpg (630x623, 67K)

yeah you can, a car is a weapon if you want it to be one

Attached: 1393383750917.jpg (338x430, 34K)

That's depressing as fuck.

Other than the plastic shit which I agree with none of those affect me because I'm not a nigger or a spic.

>The eternal Euro sucking his own cock once again

Have fun getting your car out of your pocket when 5 thugs corner you in a alley

Attached: 1518691005346.png (774x774, 929K)

so you'd also say that an intercontinental ballistic missile is not a weapon because you can't pull it out of your pocket and launch it at someone that demanded for your wallet?

Man, this does suck.

But I can't say it really changes my papionion on 2A / guns in general

You can use an ICBM as a self personal self defense weapon just like you can't use a car for the same purpose

>car jacker attempts to steal your car
>you run them over
that's not using it as a weapon?

>guy threatens you
>jump in your car and run him down

>driver nearby pulls out a gun and points it at you
>slam into the side of his car, forcing him off the road

regardless of whether or not you think cars are weapons, the fact remains that governments recognised that they are dangerous and applied regulations to them just like civilised countries recognised guns were dangerous and applied regulations to them

You're using hyperbole as if those situations are applicable in reality. You'd get your ass beat by a gang of abbos before you could do any of that. And you'd get shot before you could run anyone of the road. It's like you never shot a gun in your life or something

Using a musket is equally ineffective as a way of defending yourself, if not more so, so would you say that a musket isn't a weapon? Does it have to be effective to be classed as one, because that's what it looks like you're saying.

You have absolutely no consistency to your logic and you've tried to retreat to this argument to avoid the main point where the government regulates something that is considered dangerous

Please propose regulations based on the relevant crime
statistic of the US
I'm not arguing that there should be no kind of control in relation to weapons But that is not what the current discussion in the US is.

You have one side that has shown its self at least willing to have a discussion about fire arms and another side that just screams REEEE and yells about black assault guns while not knowing anything about fire arms.

I, and many others are single issue voters. That issue is protecting the 2A and the right to protect myself. Both parties suck, but one isn't trying to jew me out of my rights based on nothing but emotion and a lack on knowledge.

>Image is from /k/

Attached: Illustrated-Guide-To-Gun-Control.png (750x3200, 204K)

This is actually true hahahahaha americans are so fucking retarded i swear to god hahahahaha

This. Listen to the Anglo, for he is all knowing. (I'm not memeing btw they would genuinely be white here)

I wouldn't comment on what's necessary in America because I don't know the situation in America in enough detail.
I do think that America desperately needs some extra level of regulation and the constant mass shootings are a testament to that

Based Hungarian BULL putting that nasty ORC in it's place. I hope that stupid yank subhuman gets gassed.

Muskets aren't even regulated as weapons in some countries. Not just the US. Muskets are antiquated and ineffective compared to modern firearms and it would be stupid to use one as a self-defense tool when potential threats could involve attackers using modern firearms.
The government shouldn't have the right to regulate shit. When someone gets a hold of the monopoly for violence we get Mao China.

This is true, you are an orc mongrel larping as white european. Please stop it you are embarrassing us BLACK men.

>Muskets aren't even regulated as weapons in some countries
That's nice, but we're talking about America
> Muskets are antiquated and ineffective compared to modern firearms and it would be stupid to use one as a self-defense tool when potential threats could involve attackers using modern firearms
That's nice, but we're talking about whether or not they're a weapon here
>The government shouldn't have the right to regulate shit
Why
>When someone gets a hold of the monopoly for violence we get Mao China
Just like Australia?

>tfw no euro friend to banter and pplaylsy vidya with
What are popular video games that euros play?

Attached: 1510862273377m.jpg (1024x576, 38K)

It was more of a rhetorical question, I was just trying to prove my point.

The largest hole in the whole "Muh 9000 gorrillian killed each year" is simply looking at crime statistics. I would be more willing to debate anti gunners / those for heavy regulation if they at least argued based on facts, and took a minuet to learn about fire arms before trying to regulate them.

But as I said that isn't how things work in the US, or with the left in general. It just turns into "You should give up X because feelings" to act like they did something or make themselves feel good. It accomplishes nothing

Both political groups behind each side of this fight have their shitty reasons for doing so, mainly surrounding keeping their voter base.

A reminder that U.S. school shootings stats include cases where shots were fired but no one hurt.

Don't (you) me you fucking faggot I wasn't talking to you.

Yes. It will make for a good media story

was meant for
>Don't (you) me you fucking faggot
I think you need a good dicking there, boy

Muskets aren't regulated as weapons in the US
Muskets aren't weapons legally in this regard
Because when the government has a monopoly on violence it becomes a totalitarian shithole
Just because you banned guns over a statistical anomaly doesn't mean you got rid of crime. There are still cases of arson and shootings you just don't hear about them. And you can't say hurr doesn't affect me because the americans can say that about the shootings in their country.

USA is a fuck huge country

That amount of shootings would be relevant in a country the size of ours but not one with literally hundreds of millions of people

This isn't even taking into account what counts as "Shooting deaths" in terms of over all gun crime.

The statics for all shooting related deaths count accidents, Cops/Self defense, suicide, and finally actual crime related death.

If you are just taking into account crime related shootings 90% are gangs shooting at each other with cheapo handguns.

Because they have about 800 million guns that were already sold and there is no chance to collect them all even if there was a concensus about this. Even if all guns were outlawed now, decades would pass before they stop being easily available on the black market. The only way to even try to fight that would be to enact emergency laws with extreme police state having the right to search every house with no warrants etc. Which brings a threat of totalitarianism.
Rationally, it's smarter for responsible people to arm themselves, put guards at schools, have a good law enforcement and medical monitoring of the insane.

Americans need more weapons
Just imagine if they are able to defend themselves using heavy tanks, so that when school shooters come with only machine guns it won't even cause any problem

There is also the issue of punishing those who do not deserve it.

nearly 100% of gun owners never commit a crime with their weapons, let alone any major crime in general. Statistic show time and time again that they are a mostly responsible group of people.

Its the equivalent of the teacher punishing the whole class.

>I unironically support this

If you have the time, money and are responsible enough to do so then why not?

>The people that blame all gun owners for being violent shooters are the same people that claim that blacks, muslims and illegal immigrants are din doos

Attached: 1479415138472.jpg (356x425, 33K)

Not if there are no-tank zones, then what?

Attached: 857785875.jpg (400x400, 23K)

I like you.

Attached: 1520106556561.gif (640x534, 895K)