Wow this fucking country is getting more conservative and racist where can I move to?

Wow this fucking country is getting more conservative and racist where can I move to?

Attached: Capture.jpg (675x779, 94K)

Nowhere. The world is experiencing a conservative wave.

Will Australia ever get a left wing government again?

expecting labor to win the next federal election, people are pretty fed up with turnbull and the liberals at the moment.

Canada

Fuck off. Full.

Also, bring back Tony Abbott.

Not really. Labor was in power in SA for 16 years, it's not surprising at all that they lost. Every government has to lose eventually.

We're a very centrist country, I expect that if labor (centre-left) don't win the next election (which is very possible), labor will swing a bit more to the left.

INVEST IN URANIUM!!!! STOP BUYING BITCOINS!!! THERE'S A SURGE OF NUCLEAR PLANTS BEING BUILT IN ASIA(CHINA)!!!! mark my words. A bubble is about to begin.

Attached: 1467710349140.png (620x366, 21K)

We've never had a properly left or properly right wing govermnet really

Things can change, pretty sure Turnbull is ahead on the two part preferred polls even after Barnaby fucked his shit up and we've just had two states vote in a Liberal government.
Ultimately I don't see Labor winning with Shorten in charge. Most people recognise that he's just a snake who changed opinion whenever needed. Reminder he used to be part of the Labor right before he decided a Cobryn class warfare campaign was a good move. The whole Adani shit with him is just embarassing too. Turnbull's a bit of an easy target for Labor, they just need a better leader.

Shorten is pushing for more left wing economic policies so we're already seeing it. I don't know how that will go down reaction to his taxation of superannuation changes was very mixed.

Nope. We've never had a left wing government, just a slightly less right wing one.

The only proper left party that have any chance of going anywhere are the Greens and they get basically zero seats in Parliament, its depressing.

This is just flat out wrong. To say someone like Whitlam was right wing is honestly laughable.
One of Australia's biggest strengths has been the stability of our politics. Both sides tend to have sound policy that makes transfers of power easy without flip flopping across the political spectrum and leading to half baked plans and institutions. The Greens having power in parliament has been nothing but a negative influence on Australian politics. Just look at how they completely fucked the Gillard government and led to that mong Abbott getting elected.

Retard. Greens get plenty of seats in Parliament and greens are not a good choice at all, even if you're leftist. Mainly because greens will infect us with American identity politics and social justice bullshit, whilst ignoring real issues. Right-wing doesn't mean muh gay marriage, muh abortion. Laughable Americanisms that detract from actual governance. Labor/Liberal are basically the same at the core (and even intertwine a lot, politically), one leans left, one leans right. By 'left' and 'right', this essentially means one favours liberalistic/libertarian economic policies, and the other favours social democratic economic policies. However this is not absolute and it mostly concerns specific things, ultimately they agree on most things.

Excellent post, I wish more people on Sup Forums understood this

I feel like labor are becoming infected by identity politics though.

>ass mad wild rose
y'all need the noose

re: green party, basically the same as canada but our middle-left - the liberals - are literal vote shills. Trudeau flipped on (nearly) all his campaign promises in the last few months and won because of it while being photographed with a few major industry heads during the campaign

was great, he's now proven to have broken a few of our ethics laws (taking money from magnates)

what's canada's political situation like?
is it a two party system with a couple of meme parties taking one or two seats like the rest of us or do you have a bunch of parties that need to form coalitions to form government?

if you aren't like us, why does your current government makes so much use of >muh chinese take over, >muh islam, >muh refugees?

hmm?

always a manufactured social issue to have as the thing thats talked about instead of the old and rich fucking over all future generations to become slightly more rich
refugees, gay marriage, changing Australia day, Asians, ISIS

mong, how are those coming from the parties to discuss issues

>refugees
both major parties have identical stands on this. even with the recent south african thing, shorten didn't jump on the WOW THAT'S RACIST shit and refused to support or condemn it because ultimately it was a policy he didn't disagree with
>gay marriage
probably the only one that you're right about, but it was pushed by Labor in a vote grabbing attempt
>changing Australia day
stated from the Fremantle council and was pushed by the Greens, both major parties disagreed with it
>Asians
both supported by major parties, Pauline Hanson is the only one criticising it and she's irrelevant
>ISIS
hmm?

So, uh if both parties are ultimately identical, who do people who don't agree with the established position vote for?

Both parties aren't identical you retard, they just hold similar views on those topics

Greens, One Nation, independents or memes like Xenophon, Palmer or Katter are the alternatives, but they don't attract much of a following at all outside of one or two electorates.

>Leave when the liberal black plantation is falling
Good choice, go to France or Sweden they love their black livesto.. I mean black friends there.

>Leave when the liberal black plantation is falling
What does that even mean in the context of Australia?