What does Sup Forums think about Bill O'Reilly? have you read any of his books? he's literally Sup Forums incarnate

What does Sup Forums think about Bill O'Reilly? have you read any of his books? he's literally Sup Forums incarnate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jA28omXYKtE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cuckservative

Will wait in the long line to piss on his grave.

>wants to ban "assault weapons"
>wants registration
>doesn't want WALL
>Tried to fugg my waifu Andrea

Into the trash he goes.

Haha that gif XD

Never seen it before

He was probably like, "wow speechwriter, interesting shit mah nig".

anti gun gatekeeper. defender of the jewish agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=jA28omXYKtE

>XD

Any time he gets his facts wrong, instead of manning up and making a correction, he denies what he said and changes his show's manuscripts.

Alright, alright. Just thought it was funny as shit

I don't really get into the whole political debates involving him, but he's great at writing books about history.

Seriously, the people who assume he's just another brainless right wing nut job have obviously never read his books. He's really good at recounting history

Judas goat

Tells you everything you want to hear. Leads to slaughter/Betrayal.

I really doubt he does that much work on his books. I don't blame him because he works hard on the Factor, but the books all have a co-writer who I assume does at least 90% of the writing.

you're dumb as fuck OP
god, get the hell off this board

>Bill O'Reilly
>Sup Forums incarnate
wew fucking lad

He's a mix of good and bad.

On one hand he really did try to redpill people on Soros as well as went on the daily show and BTFO Jon Stewart a few times.

On the other hand he values his position at Fox news and is controlled opposition as a result. He shills hard for jewish/saudi corruption in our politics and thats not cool.

I read half of Killing Patton but stopped because it was shit.

Well he's Irish Catholic. So most likely drunk while on the air. Self righteous to the T. Went to an all boys Catholic high school on Long Island that also spit out Alfonso D'amato believe.

When it comes down to it he is in fact a cuck.

Sheeeiiiit, he's a cuck

He's what people are talking about when they say they hate the Irish
And I can't blame them, he's a cunt

Dumbest tv show host ever.
He said 4 chan was full of leftist children who used the site as a CP ring.