This is the cultural map

This is the cultural map

Attached: World map.jpg (805x557, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Asian_cultural_sphere
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Turkey

Attached: 55eac196f018fbb8f894b1b3.jpg (590x332, 21K)

Southern Europe is more similar to South America than to any Anglo Country. Unironically.

Turkey isn't the same shade of blue, brainlet

>eastern europe
>western

Attached: G800S15.jpg (1106x1012, 85K)

OP is a fagget and altered it
>we wuz med and shieet

Attached: Clash_of_Civilizations_mapn2.png (750x347, 111K)

>not even green
>their colour are not even listed

>this meme map
Shan't

>Haiti

Imagine being enough of a retarded weeb to think that Japan is its own and isn't in sinosphere

>Memuel M. Memeington
Consider suicide

t. butthurt kim zhang

i'm pointing out that op's map is not the original.

it's not a fvcking endorsement. kill yourself.

>cradle of western civilization isn't western

original version

Attached: 1521346227625.png (750x347, 125K)

Why isn't western europe became green?

>having it saved on your drive
Pinche puta, cabron

>kz
>orthodox
>armenia
>muslim
*armenia is not orthodox either

Amerindian brother. Sorry to tell you this. But our civilization has ended. Our ancestors were culturally assimilated by the Spaniards. I know that this is hard to accept, but it is the reality.

Armenia isn't Muslim on that map

>Christian Turks
>Western

how else was i supposed to post it, stupid dirty boot licking chi?

>WE WUZ WESTERNS AND SHEIT

Attached: Western world.png (2640x1236, 104K)

Deny it all you want david-sama

Attached: 800px-East_Asian_Cultural_Sphere.png (800x800, 248K)

Huntington is just rationalizing "America + its white allies" as the definition of Western Civilization, other than it provides some insight into the uninformed views of Americans obsessed with race this map is useless.

>Our ancestors were culturally assimilated by the Spaniards.
So was SSAfrica, the Philippines and Oceania

The colonization of Africa lasted less than a century, as opposed to more than 3 centuries of Spaniard colonization of the Americas.

*paints the map based on autism and not facts*

Attached: Meme maps.png (1357x628, 49K)

Westerners have been in South Africa since the 1650s. That's the only part anyone claims is western too.

memepedia proves nothing though
japan wasn't in the tributary system, meaning that it doesn't meet what it means to be a member of sinosphere: to accept the authority of the emperor of china and pay tribute. had japan been in sinosphere, it wouldn't have had its own emperor. japan became powerful and wasn't dragged into the mess because it's always been an outsider.

you're stupid. japan payed plenty of tributes to china and literally all tributary states had their own heads of state.

Yeah. I think South Africa is more western than most Latin American country.

*paid

>t. Wang

Attached: fuck commie.png (1000x658, 145K)

The Philippines beind divided in Sinic inland, Western coasts and Muslim South always gets me.

How can one take this shit seriously?
Including the Philippines in Latin America would have been unironically more accurate.

Also lmao at Japan not being sinic.

Yes, I'm sure Zulu and Xhosa speakers are more acculturated into Western Civilization than people whose native language is Spanish

>Portugafricans

Pretty sure they also speak English, Mr. Spic.

Is English a more Western language señor Spic jr?

I mean that South Africa as a state. There are several national identities inside of South Africa and those would not be western, though lots of them are westernized.

Depending on your definition. English is the only western language. I know it is retarded, but that is the most popular definition.
West = Anglos and friends.

Ofc

>japan payed plenty of tributes to china
not really. japan hasn't paid it since its establishment of the imperial court.

>and literally all tributary states had their own heads of state.
none of them was an emperor equal to the emperor of china but a mere king while japan's been an emperor to say hello "to the emperor of the land of sinking sun, from the emperor of the land of the rising sun". and indeed china wasn't able to exercise authority over japan.

>West = Anglos and friends.
Wrong, I get it some retards think so, I'm but that doesn't make it reality anymore than people believing in bigfoot.

Spanish is a romance aka derived from Latin, while admittedly English has borrowed plenty of Latin as well it is beyond moronic to consider a nominally Germanic language is somehow more related to Classic Greco-Roman tradition aka Western civilization.

SHIET!

Attached: Screenshot_20180318-051227.png (1080x1920, 192K)

>Turkey
>orthodox
>west african nations are green, yet ethiopia is somehow brown

there is so many things wrong with this map, it fucks my brain

Huntington is a political scientist not a historian or anthropologist.

Western Civilization isn't just made up of the Romans, spic

The only reason why Huntington excluded Japan from the Sinic civilization was for the very reason that you exposed, i.e. the historical clash between Japan and China. That still doesn't mean that Japan forms a different civilization, and it's honestly ridiculous to claim that considering that you wouldn't even have a script if it weren't for the Chinese.

He should have just written its theory without going into detail with the map, some of the division are plain retarded

most of west africa is brown, though and ethiopia is its own shade, are you saying it should be green?

this. it's like saying france and the uk are part of different civilizations cause they were competing polities.

No, but it's based on their heritage Spic jr, you apparently missed the Classic Greco-Roman tradition part of that

What makes ethiopia more 'african' (according to this map's classifications) than nigeria? It puts cultural categories along with religious categories.

Culture matters more to being sinic than muh tributes. Japan is sinic chinkoid culture. Stay butthurt.

nigeria and ethiopia are both brown

>spic
Isn't it CUTE when other hispanics like Americans use this word?

Attached: 1418345192408.jpg (499x499, 48K)

>the Classic Greco-Roman tradition part of that
which has been carried on by germanic and parts of slavic europe (and its descendants) just as well as latin europe. you don't have more of a claim to it cause you're rapebabies of romance speakers, bitch.

it's irrelevant given the fact that some of ancient middle/near eastern civilizations invented their own scripts and yet they are all classified as islamic now on the map.

ahahahah stay mad you non-culture non-heritage mutt
rising sun #1

Attached: 1508385897041.png (1235x650, 181K)

We are literally grandsons of the Roman Empire

isn't it cute when spics project
it's your trash importing worthless shitskins fault that Cali and Texas are full of CHIs

>yet they are all classified as islamic now on the map.
Yeah, cause they took the religion, language, script and culture of the Arabs. Meanwhile, you use Chinese script, your religious traditions are infused with a religion brought from China (via Korea lol), and your language is culture are filled with Chinese borrowings.

Stay delusional, Takeshi.

'Japanese' is Sinic. Especially if you're including N/S Korea in Sinic.

t. chink-culture chink-heritage inbred islander

Ofc, Mr. Spic.

>it's your fault hispanic territories are filled with hispanics
what did the gringo mean by this

B-but why are you so mad, Paco? You're supposed to have fun when you're here

Attached: 1454930340578.jpg (320x320, 23K)

>Japan is unique culture desu desu

Attached: Aurelian Rage.jpg (1125x1125, 999K)

>le borders moved over us!
Aztlan was so fucking sparsely populated before the US annexed it

>'Japanese' is Sinic. Especially if you're including N/S Korea in Sinic.
Well, no

Did you know Japan is the only country to have FOUR SEASONS?

>rapebabies
That's a debunked myth, church registers show "natural born" in 16th century Mexico to be 10% of the population
As for your strawman argument the thing we're discussing here is whether English counts as more of a Western language than Spanish, I get it you can't tell I was being ironic but if you want to make the literal argument for that how would Nordics be counted as Westerners and not Latin Americans being the latter do actually hold partial ancestry from peoples of the Roman Empire and are Roman Catholic Romance speakers?
>bitch
What are you 12? Get with the program this isn't krautchan ffs

>Meanwhile, you use Chinese script, your religious traditions are infused with a religion brought from China (via Korea lol), and your language is culture are filled with Chinese borrowings.
sorry but we follow our own ancient shinto above all, not to mention our GOAT yamato-spirit, bushido, and HONOUR chinks have never had.

Attached: 1484608792683.jpg (1024x1024, 115K)

Good excuse. I'm going to your country and claim some random place where no-one lives in as mine.

Attached: 9cb.png (1050x903, 1.45M)

And roughly 40 million US citizens with Mexican ancestry populate it now, if your point is facts on the ground trump legality you have no leg on which to satnd on.

Please complain to western scholars if you hate it

Japs are not influential like them

Albania's culture is not islamic..

koreas have been always vassal to china, so it being sinic is correct.
japan on the other hand wasn't.

>t. chink-culture chink-heritage inbred islander

Attached: 1508488091249.png (534x363, 91K)

Why do Japs hate and deny the reality of their clearly SINIC culture while Koreans and Vietnamese are able to hold pride in their cultural roots?

because it's not true

Attached: 1508543436832.png (251x272, 8K)

Reconquista when ?

Attached: conquistador.jpg (755x1059, 172K)

Trust me, people have complained about Huntington's retarded map and other ideas plenty already.

seealso, I'd say Japs love the ancient Chinese than any country

Nords are completely integrated into the Western framework, culture, politics, they way they are seen by others, they way they see themselves.

You on the other hand aren't, at best you're a heavily Westernized region, but so is Africa to a certain extent. Yeah, sure you may be Catholic and speak a Romance language but those aren't defining features of the West anymore, and like i said the Iberians having bleached into Mestizo mongrels doesn't make you any more worthy than Nords to being called Western, and in your specific country's case, the average Mexican is like 55-60% European, meanwhile 21% is Native.

Japan has never depended on Chinese Empire because Japan locate far from them

>when your english is so shit you have to requote a post with le meme image as """banter"""

Attached: yuli-gurriel-eye-gesture.jpg (494x309, 40K)

They're never going to reconquer any shit.

Why are you so racist, Takeshi? We're not saying we're whiter than you!

Being part of the sinosphere isn't about dependencies, it's about cultural similarities.

but it's not only him at all if you're talking about Japan

Probably not, but they are going to ruin your country by voting Democratic forever and, in 10 years, make the left the dominant political force.

Korea and Japan are the same culture :^)
Please complain to western scholars if you hate it

Attached: Kulturareale.png (4779x2594, 3.5M)

Have you learned east Asian history? Obviously Japan is not Sinic, Korea is Sinic.
Even Chinese think Korean history is a part of Chinese history.

>California is separate
Based

different culture, different civilization and different race

this is why japan is great and korea is shit always :D

Attached: ethnical and cultural division.jpg (812x1348, 317K)

We already did the job

Attached: average american.jpg (323x216, 22K)

I mean… yeah there are people thinking like that for sure

jesus christ

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Asian_cultural_sphere
Please complain to Western and Japanese scholars if you hate it.

We Andeans now?

it's nothing but a hypothesis for the sake of political correctness
don't let them fool you