Can someone redpill me on Belarus? Is it any different from Russia or Ukraine?

Can someone redpill me on Belarus? Is it any different from Russia or Ukraine?

it' just a steppe really, before being part of russia ist was part of lithuania and the polish-lithuanian commonwealth

It is the closest thing you will find to an analogue of the Soviet Union today.

It's really just a buffer state like North Korea to keep Europe off Russian borders.

Russian satellite nation, kind of but not really

They seem very issolated, would imagine a lot of inbreeding. But seriously thy are even weirder than ukraine.

>belarus
>rus
Russia Jr.

So are they kinda like Russian hicks or something of the sort?

There old flag was better

looks about the same, except for the hammer and sickle.

shitty russian puppet country

Despite all negativity you hear about Belarus, it's better than Ukraine. Of course it doesn't take much to be better than Ukraine, but still.

Isn't Belarus like a hardcore dictatorship though?

Someone Redhill me on Latvia ? My neighbor is Latvian I always fuck with her and call her a mail order bride

t. Vice News enthusiast

Sometimes hardcore dictatorship is needed. Ukraine would be way better, if we had a dictator similar to Lukashenko. He loves his country and keeps oligarchs in check. In Ukraine oligarchy is rampant and it's the biggest problem of the country.

So that's why Belarus is actually fairly stable and you don't hear many problems coming from it?

Yes. And the fact that it doesn't fuck with Russia.

in the netherlands belarus is called wit rusland which means white russia

Worse than russia, sometimes better sometimes worse than ukraine. Should be split between neighbours in the 90s.

Belarus literally means White Rus.

Not hardcore like Middle East or North Korea, just standard post soviet dictatorship

Fuck you it means white Rus in my language, not white Russia. białoRUŚ, not białoROSJA. belaRUS not belaRUSSIA.

Shitty post Soviet kleptocracy

Supremely based dictator tho. Pic related.

It ignores the fact that Belarus was under the rule of Lithuania and Poland for several hundred years before being under Russia.

it does mean white russia in my language

As much i've read that guy is like pro Eu and pro rus, kinda both sides. Not sure but i think at one time he said something like last dictator in europe.. etc

same here

same. Weißrussland

Russian clay on temporary leave.

As someone who was several times in Belarus I just have to say it is shit. Everyone acts like they are some kind of a secret agent. Imagine living in the Sovietunion. Now imagine it 10 times worse. Thats Belarus.
Belarussian women are qts btw.

Belarus refers to their location. Belarus wasthe Western part of Rus.

There are also Black Rus and Red Rus. White Rus means Western Rus. Names came from Tatars.