Jews want to genocide the white race. It's your duty to impregnate a white woman

>Jews want to genocide the white race. It's your duty to impregnate a white woman

>White women are all whores and you should have nothing to do with them

How do you reconcile this?

this seems to be the subject of the day here on pol all the young slut white girls are fucked so are we the thing is when we make some money and are actually able to support a family some time in our 30s we will be going for young 20s white woman the sluts of today will live alone with their cats and realize how bad they fucked up I cant wait this is their fate

It's my duty to bleach the other races. White genes will literally hide in the other races until it is safe to create civilization again.

Western degeneracy needs Islam, inshallah.

No idiot

All women are whores without men controlling them

You need to go back through your redpill 101 material

>Sup Forums explains genetics

White men are not to blame, Women hold all the power on who to date.

Men wander the land alone, asking women after women, getting denied and denied.

>How do you reconcile this?

By either attaining wealth so you can snatch up a young white girl before she becomes a whore, or importing a woman from a more conservative European country, praying that we figure out artificial wombs so we don't need women.

Or becoming rich enough to just pay for a surrogate.

>women are the selector sex for mating in humans
>men are expected to initiate interaction first in western society

Why is this allowed?

if men are so powerless in the face of women, how can you maintain that they are superior?

Might makes right

I join the right-wing death squad and no homo it up with other aryan boys.

That's why you grab a cute high school girl, shoot her up; then cheat on her.

Not that hard of a concept. Fugged my wife's Latina friend (thick as fuck) and her half asain one (somehow even thicker ass, I mean like i gotta be under the ass to fuck the puss).

All women are sluts who want a strong man to fuck them, bitchs haven't even ratted me out. 11/10 will continue.

>gold coins should seek out my pocket why do I have to work for them
wut nig

Coins can't refuse because you aren't a 10/10 Chad you retard

This sounds like an excellent plan. People with white genetics have problems with sunlight. Perhaps they should hide out until the Sun goes kaput

if you're ugly you might as well be a nigger

stop embarrassing the white race with your pathetic whiny shit.

I need the source of this

If whites are genocided, there will be no more coalburners for the niggers. This will cause niggers to chimp out at their Jewish masters. Kikes haven't thought this through.

Jews are white retard.

holliecakes

she got fat though

Fuck off nigger.

0/10

It's illegal to snatch up 13~14 year old waifus, thus nearly impossible to find a non slut huWhite wife.

>Its not just the Jews its minorities in general that want to reduce whites to their level.
>White women have been brainwashed by television and popular culture to give up their natural roles in society. There is nothing to reconcile they have simply lost their maternal instincts. Society is now on a downward spiral until morality is restored.
All you can do is stock up on Ammo and MRE's. Then when they finally come for you go out shooting and make them know they were in a fight. No quarter given, none asked.

In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen.

this is Sup Forums, not /mgtow/

take it to /r9k/

Pics, or it didn't happen.

Rape impregnate them.

>Women should be put in their fucking place stupid vapid skanks
>Fucking mudslimes treat women like slaves

>Gay is degenerate shit pushed by the jews
>Islam is incompatible with western values
>Look at them throw gays off the roof!

Why do Jews want to genocide whites when almost half of them choose to intermarry with us?

thats 2 separate groups of people. every one who isnt a leaf knows this

1 is the jews who want you to reproduce beyond your means

the other are mgtow people who refuse to marry some bitch who will divorce them and take half their shit

Posting from moblie bra, can't keep that shit on my phone are you kidding me

Mercy is a Western value

Asian barbarism and cruelty isn't just a meme

Uh huh

Only if you're a pussy ass cuck or ugly.

>mercy is a western value
t. follower of the 1488 blond hair blue eyed jesus of Stockholm

Find one that isn't damaged goods (i.e. not over 30) and dominate her, both in the bedroom and in every day life. Women crave strength and leadership, and will fall in line if you aren't an autist about it.

Stay in shape and attractive, do not allow your wife to get fat. If she puts on 10 pounds, tell her and ensure that she loses it. After children, don't allow life to fall into a routine of tedium - she will get bored and begin the process of checking out of the marriage. Never allow her to henpeck you or emasculate you via nagging.

Maintain an active sex life, don't allow a dead bedroom otherwise your marriage is over. That is why you both should stay thin and attractive (as much as possible). Don't accept "honey im tired" as an excuse, any woman who can't spend 5 or 10 minutes for her partners sake is selfish.

Honestly, I start to believe that women want all these muslims because not even they themselves believe in all the feminism and independence they constantly talk about. They want to be ruled, they want to be told what to do, they want structure, they just cant admit it. By importing a bunch of muslims they hope for things to change because the Sharia doesnt allow them anything, they are just being told.

you shouldn't have to pick your women. they should be coming up to you, ugly. bit the gym you fucking faggot.

Sex shaming. Be influential to people around you and don't 'laugh along' when they talk about their whorish ideals.

Women are there to be taught, they will only do what people around them tell them to do. Just happens that everyone wants to fucks them so tells them being a dirty whore is a great thing. Girls, by default, are slut shamers. Fan that flame.

>want all these muslims

Flooding their society with men improves their bargaining prospects. All women instinctively understand this I think. Instead of there being a ratio of 1:1 in the 20-40 age bracket, some countries probably have a 1.5:1 ratio of men to women.

This makes uglier / fatter / less desirable women more valuable relatively speaking, because more men have to compete for her attention.

we can always fuck the jeweses so we become the jew

That made me kek
Thx