Why is Russia so poor? They have 150mil people

Why is Russia so poor? They have 150mil people

Attached: 1E11ECDE-9538-4E72-B5D4-CEB2C57267C1.jpg (625x673, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

meduza.io/en/news/2017/06/30/at-39-percent-of-gdp-russia-s-shadow-economy-is-the-fourth-largest-in-the-world-according-to-new-report
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jews

Sl*vshit genes
Slavs are, and always will be the original slaves of this world. They are reminded of this everytime you refer to them as "Slavic" or "Slavs".

Serfdom into the 19th century, the USSR and Putin.

Attached: Screenshot_20180318-105922.jpg (696x451, 76K)

All money jews were slaughtered by commies

>2013

the price of not being a cocksleeve to the west (they are doing better than cuba and north korea tho)
last century it was nazi germany, nowadays it's nato (aka 4th reich) but the reason the west always fails to undermine russia is because russians are not spineless cowards and can survive under extreme conditions

Attached: 1502212750770.png (312x806, 186K)

Also: meduza.io/en/news/2017/06/30/at-39-percent-of-gdp-russia-s-shadow-economy-is-the-fourth-largest-in-the-world-according-to-new-report

>Russia’s shadow economy makes up 39.37 percent of the country’s annual GDP
>In April 2017, Russia’s Finance Ministry estimated that Russians received roughly 11 trillion rubles ($186 billion) in “off-the-books,” “under-the-table” income

Official GDP stats mean jack shit in case of Russia, and even know it's not much worse than that of Pooland

Attached: GDP(PPP) Per Capita Europe.png (1290x846, 347K)

Bro do you think Russia is the only country with shadow economy? Do you think it is a good thing?

You were schooled in russia school of economics, werent you?

russia turned into an ancap state after 1991 since then unrecorded activity / mafia shit makes up a huge proportion of their gdp

>ro do you think Russia is the only country with shadow economy?
other countries cannot even compete when it comes to shadow economy, pic related, russia has by far the largest one

Attached: russia1.jpg (630x238, 40K)

this map may be right but it doesnt reflect the actual difference in quality of life

even though Poland has almost the same GDP per capita like Portugal, you'd never say life in Poland is even close to life in Portugal

the same about Russia, even though it's GDP per capita is relatively high due to high income from extracting oil, the Russians are very, very poor and live MUCH worse than any eastern EU country

>other countries cannot even compete when it comes to shadow economy
You say that like it's something to be proud of

>poplation density makes a country either rich or poor

Attached: 687416876481.png (800x729, 48K)

Are you proud of your shadow oligarchs meme economy, wew

>Russians are proud of their shadow economy, which is made of hooker, mob and oligarch’s bribes money

Wow boy, good for you

i'm not saying it's something to be proud of but i'm saying that gdp statistics should be taken with a grain of salt because 40% of russia's economyic activity is unrecorded

Not MUCH, Moscow is probably doing better than almost all of Poland for example

It is made of thousands of companies who evade taxation because it's too high. Real tax that government takes from your wage here is 42%

Nope, Moscow is a shithole where people struggle to pay for rent in a small commieblock apartment shared with Tajiks.

And sure, Moscow is better than "Polish average" including villages, but still, only 8% of Russians live in Moscow. The rest of them live in zazhopinsks with shit stalagmites in toilets.

Attached: screenshot-www.numbeo.com-2018.03.18-09-45-56.jpg (583x168, 112K)

Like everywhere else? Nice thing to brag about

Normies are rich. Typical normie family has new VW and Iphone X.

>Moscow is a shithole where people struggle to pay for rent in a small commieblock apartment shared with Tajiks
Yeah, I see Moscow expert here.
>8%
More than 10% actually

No, not like everyone else. Everyone else has non taxated basic income and we don't. Even 1$ wage will be taxated

>More than 10% actually

Only if you count Podmoskove, but it's not correct as people who don't have a propiska in Moscow don't get many profits from living there (like higher pensions, better healthcare, schools etc.)

>Yeah, I see Moscow expert here.

Yeah, I am an expert on Russia, because I'm Ukrainian.

Hey brainiac, tax evasion doesnt make up for a shadow economy.

If we count Podmoskovie it will be 20 mln actually. Moscow alone is 15
Hohols are actually incresibly deluded about what happens here

Communism and slavs. It's why everything East of Western Germany is a fucking shit.

The reason is simple. Russians don't respect each others property.

The state doesn't, the judges don't, the police doens't and the people don't.

>hooker, mob and oligarch’s bribes money

Well, these are the only kinds of economy we could have.

They pay you officially let's say 20000 roubles and 40000 more as a grey wage to not to pay tax

>Moscow alone is 15

If you count illegal immigrants, then it is, but they're not "Russians", they don't have a propiska so they don't get most of benefits of living in Moscow. And even Russian wikipedia says Moscow has only 12,5 million inhabitants.

And still, does it even matter if it's 8% or 10% or 12%? It's still a veeery small part of the Russian population.

>Hohols are actually incresibly deluded about what happens here

They're not, they know more about Russia than Russians themselves because they're really interested in how things in Russia are (and it works both ways, I'm often impressed how much Russians know about Ukraine).

Do you think it's such a big problem for me to check real estate sites and see what prices in Moscow are? And then check job sites and see what wages people in Moscow get? Do you think I can't read Russian forums where they say truth about life in Russia, where they complain about their wages and prices?

>We Ukrainians know more about Russia than Russians themselves
oh my god imagine being this deluded

Attached: Download.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Dude, I fucking live here, receive wage here and pay rent here and you tell me how things work here.
>Aglomeration 15mln
Aglomeration is not oblast, it's Khimki, Vidnoye and all these Reutovs which are all basically Moscow with same wages. Nobody cares about propiska, it's not 2005

Because it's full of Russians

Yes, for example I talked to many Russians about the presidential election and most of them couldn't even point out any candidate except for Putin and sometimes Sobchak, while I know them all, their programs, their views etc.

one more time, how does it matter if it's 12 million or 15 million, if Russia has about 140 million people so the vast majority of them don't live in Moscow and will never do?

you're arguing about completely irrelevant things

>things that never happend

because the benelux is one of the highest developed parts of the world whilst russia is still a blank canvas.