Never date russian girls

I was in a relationship with this russian cuty for only one month and she managed to turn my hair grey. Never experienced so much dramatic bullshit and psychological pain, like she was on her period 24/7. I could send you our whatsapp chats, you won't believe how mentally fucked russian chicks are!

Is that the reason you guys drink so much vokda, because of your women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0&t=0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

do it fag

Which town? Is she available now?

>German being fucked by Russian
Sure reminds me of '45.

This what is he waiting for

I want to see your whatsapp chats

All women are crazy as fuck, not just Russians.

Girls born west and north of Vienna will just bankrupt you the old fashioned way, as opposed to the ones born to the south and east who will drain your life force too.

convo logs?

>1 post by this ID

Nigga at least post the chat logs if you're gonna slide

Post these logs fgt

and send em

Post dem logs faggot

>Hey guys this hot woman was my girl I swear
>I-Icould even send you our whatsapp chat

I don´t know what your problem is. I am in a relationship with a russian girl for two years now and everything is great. Maybe that´s because I am half russian myself. Maybe the pure german genes are not strong enough for this ride?

Pretty sure that's why Russians beat and rape their woman and don't act like pussies trying to appease them.

Women don't actually respect men if they give them everything they want.

Do it faggot

They are women Hans. Take a glass of cold water, sit down and relax. This is called reality.

Lesson 1 - A woman is more than an object used to be filmed for your pleasure, while given as a gift to a black overlord of yours.

Lesson 2 - A woman is more than the final objective of your tanned rape squads.

Tomorrow I will explain why women are in all cases over emotional. Meanwhile, try to understand that the cuck disease is contained inside the borders of the Mansion. That includes your homeland alongside many other known territories like the vast emptiness of Swedestan.

>Girls born west and north of Vienna will just bankrupt you the old fashioned way, as opposed to the ones born to the south and east who will drain your life force too.
What is East of Vienna?

Checking oyur dubs nigger germany

What's good for a Russian will kill a kraut

Im sure it was great pounding though

youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0&t=0s

post it you shitter.

Rabbi bringing the bants

This

I'm single and I'm fucking happy. Almost got married to one too

Yippie yay! There'll be no weddin bells for today

i knew a guy who had a batshit insane russian gf. she was hot as fuark though

What do you expect from russian girls? Their best friends are their mothers, I mean I understand loving your mom and all, but she should be out of the picture. They will also leave you as soon as times get rough.

>bullshit, been in a relationship with one scince >2006, married her in 2013. have a little son. no >drama what so ever

stop beeing a beta faggot