Hofer will win

The first nationalist Head of State since WW2 in Western Europe is about to be elected on October 2nd.

ITT: We predict how the world but specifically the western states will react to it.

>A poll published by the Oesterreich tabloid showed the average support for Hofer at 53 percent, one point higher than a poll in late July, versus 47 percent for former Greens head Alexander Van der Bellen.

reuters.com/article/us-austria-election-farright-idUSKCN1140QQ?il=0

Nationalism is rising Sup Forums.

Rig it better this time

So you are saying that it will be Anschluss time soon?

soon

Reminder that the FPÖ is pro-Israel and Hofer travelled to Israel multiple times. The party itself maintains very good connections with Israel and the jews in Austria.
This only further proofes that Jews control nationalists (look at Trump, Farange, LePen, Wilders, the only aggressive nationalist leader in Europe who isn't in alliance with them is Orban)

>be anti-Israel
>gain nothing from it except getting called a Nazi

You misunderstand Jews pham. The zionists and the globalists are not the same faction.

Zionists are some of the most hardcore nationalists around.

>the problem is Israel guys not the millions of Muslims!

Fuck off already. When's the last time a Jew stabbed you on a night out? When's the last time gangs of Jews raped people in the street? Maybe you should look at solving problems infront of your fucking face before going of on some rant about "da jooz control da werld!" Moron.

Let us make the world great again, my friend.

You must be very stupid if you think that being against the jew is really important while the muslims are the real problem

Exactly. Lumping the average Jew with globalist is like saying all whites are Christian religious zealots.

''Austrians in shock as they elect far-right leader''

Like clockwork it'll be.

>Austrians in shock as they elect far-right leader
kek

It's better than that, it's like saying all whites are 1% banker assholes.

Anytime black people complain about white men controlling things, the white men make the same complaint about jews. The reality is it's a cabal of 500 people MAX and they're mostly white, jews, and a bit of chinese.

Hofer was leading last time, too. But they frauded our shit up.

Remember the last time we all got hyped over Hofer leading in the polls and he lost by .1% of the vote.

Just try and keep things clinical this time around.

yea but thats exactly why they are redo'ing the vote

have the polls even been right about anything this year?

I think we've successfully exposed the fact that widespread voter fraud is the norm throughout the west

You better not fk this up Krampus fags
If Hofer wins, then the Globalist wheels come off in Europe
Merkel will fall
Feeling comfy about a Trump, Farage, Geert, Hofer coalition

>muh joos
I'm more worried about muslims and niggers desu senpai

>ITT: We predict how the world but specifically the western states will react to it.

(((deep concern)))

why would we Anschluss an islamic caliphate?

Something to do.

help us you fags, not like you bitched out in 1866 and didn't save us

If they rig it again in spite of Hofer's polling numbers I imagine things are going to get messy.

So our last five Bundespräsidenten were voted under the same circumstances but when Hofer lost the FPÖ, being the bad loser weasels they are, claimed there were misconductions because in some backwards hick villages people weren't sticking to protocol.
Seriously this party is the biggest chesspool of closet homosexual whiners and loudmouths ever to disgrace Austria.
Their leader once compared this party to Jews and indirectly leftist protesters as Nazi Germany (all they did was protesting a ball symbolizing their nationalist roots)
On a state level they're making the least proposals compared to their size in the paliament. They categorically deny all information from the media which do not fit their apocalyptic eulogy they've prepared for the masses in case they won't get voted.
The funny thing is that they're portaying themselves as a solution to a problem which only exists in their own reasoning. Look at all the other nationalist parties in europe. They're telling you that the poor others who have no education are accountable for all of your misfortunes, not a government who systematically had to cut back on social projects, education and security due to the blind greed of multinational corporations. And thinking what this party has accomplished in a few years placing their politicians in key ministry roles. I won't even have to list all examples, my fellow Austrians know somewhere in the back of their head that this party is worse than anything else, they desperately want change, no matter in what direction.

Then why dont you die for Israel in Trump's upcoming war against Iran like a good goy, you stupid frogass jew lover

VdB please go.

i really hope this is just some bad pasta

>The first nationalist Head of State since WW2 in Western Europe is about to be elected on October 2nd.
lies

>multiple antifa brag about trashing hofer votes on twitter at polling places
>they are just sore losers goyim

>Bad Pasta
More like the standard forum leaking on Sup Forums

obviously its the governments fault, but hofer wants to change that. who do you think pushed the government to do this to the population in the first place?

Vdb youre not welcome here

IS THERE STILL HOPE POL??

Of course Hofer is a complete idiot and VdB needs to win for Austria to remain taken seriously by anyone, but I don't think Sup Forums is the right place to mention this.

t. Randsted Morrocan

I find his lack of moustache and his hairstyle quite alarming. Doesn't wear any uniforms either! Are you sure he's one of the good guys..? The last guy had more swagger

>Trump, Farage, Geert, Hofer coalition

I can only get so erect user

Could not be further from the truth, herr Himmelfreundpointner.

>we need literal anti austrian cucks in charge of austria to be taken seriously
0/10

Yeah you give off a cuck vibe.

>lies
was?

Proofs?

>>lies
>was
was!

>"Question for both candidates: What is your posture during oral sex?"

Jew here. As long as you don't seek to actively promote anti-jew laws or something I am very happy to see the rise of the right in Europe. I know older Jews will whimper and moan, but when does a child not when he doesn't get his way?

No thank you. I bin ned deppat, oida.

Good work, Austria
If this happens you all will ascend among the based nations of history. I am sure of it.

Worse case just hungary might go anti jew if soros throws more shekels around

ok then herr mohammad

>support for Hofer
Nothing postal voters from Israel cant fix

Let's hope he wins, the tolerant left would chimp the fuck out like never before, with daily demonstrations and a hundred anit-Hofer articles a day in every single paper ever, but I am ok even if he doesn't win, all the "refugees" are the very best FPÖ advertisement imaginable and at the next national elections, when it's not about a meme position they will get around 40% and everyone else will be on suicide watch and Mr. Van der Brüssel will either have to swear in Strache or shatter the republic.

Or it could be this :^)
Only in dreams

well ... i kekd

Pity that Jews and nationalists can't learn to co-exist. Both terrified and ignorant of the opponent.

actually vdb swearing in strache would pretty much be the funniest moment of recent austrian history.

Hofer dies not even recognize Austria as a separate entity from Germany by being member of the Urburschenschaft Jena

Zusammen was zusammen gehört.

Yeah I know, everything that doesn't fit the delusional desire that the world will collapse soon is simply not heard.
My guess is that as soon as they have to admit that it's not the muslim/niggers/feminist/jews fault they can't get a vagina/job/good life their only option would either be to kill themselves or go on a killing spree.

What about people who have a great job and a vagina, why do they blame muslims, niggers, feminists and jews?