Has any game caused a bigger international anal fissure than this one?

Has any game caused a bigger international anal fissure than this one?

Attached: Company_of_Heroes_2_cover.jpeg.jpg (220x311, 29K)

in russia only, on int it was the first time I heard of an issue with it

what's wrong with it

Attached: 1521178884330.png (625x626, 38K)

Apparently it depicted Russian history too accurately.

There's nothing wrong with the game, but Russians were butthurt as fuck that the campaign, wherein you play as the Russian side, featured commissars shooting their own retreating troops, executions of Polish partisans after they had just helped you cast out the Germans and general callousness with human life from the upper command.

No Russian from Modern Warfare 2 wants to speak with you.

Attached: pobrane (1).jpg (300x168, 11K)

it doesn't match russian propaganda

Because it match western one

Go jump off a bridge, friend of Russians. It is inspired by real historical events and everything the Russians are whining about actually happened.

Get a load of his buttmad liar lol

Preuves ?

Attached: 170px-Rooster_portrait2 (1).jpg (170x254, 16K)

> shooting their own retreating troops
This happened and was endorsed by Stalin himself.
> executions of Polish partisans
This happened too, along with massacres and atrocities in Polish villages.
> general callousness with human life from the upper command
This depended a lot on the commander, like in the British and Japanese armies.

So what is the problem? Accuracy?

Subnautica makes Sup Forumsfags on Sup Forums seethe.

Attached: 1518641262486.jpg (1127x672, 391K)

Attached: 1521292400830.jpg (625x626, 40K)

The problem is that it accurately portrays historical events that Russia does not want portrayed accurately.

>international

Games like Carmageddon or even GTA does that more.

I'm sure Poles have been as buttblasted about pic related than russians about CoH2

Attached: 1200x630bb.jpg (630x630, 103K)

No, it wasn't

this movie is utter garbage, no idea why is it so highly rated
>eastern front is 1x1km square and all main characters meet each other every couple minutes

Proofs?

Because retarded and edgy pol children's film knowledge doesn't extend past the flavor of the month capeshit. So they think that anything showing Germans in WW2 is unique and they cling onto it with the overdone obnoxious "good guys" meme to display their edginess in a desperate attempt to fake having a personality.
My favourite is the poster who constantly brings it up when someone mentions HBO's The Pacific or Band of Brothers. That film (miniseries) doesn't come even close to the production and artistic value of those mini series.

kingdom come because it exposed how extremely racist whites are

God i hope someone makes a swastika-totting, nazi-loving, slav-genocidin video game for once just so i can see the russians foam at the mout and squirm in anal pain.

it's low budget and most people in germany have no idea about warfare or ww2 in general outside of hollywood movies so they think this is what it loks like.

and poles are buttblasted about anything anyway.

>featured commissars shooting their own retreating troops,
That was in Call of Duty

There was a mission in CoH2 where Stalin's order no.227 was in effect and you had to make sure the NKVD wasn't in your base when you needed to retreat some troops. If they were, your troops would be killed on the spot.

>all that russian butthurt
Too bad the game was bad.

Well I think it's more that that came over the main message while the Russians feel those things weren't as common.
It's like a biased media company that only shows people of group X doing bad/good stuff and while in those situations it happened that doesn't tell the whole story, which is bad because most people are kind of ignorant about a lot of topics.

>utter garbage

I wouldn't say that but

>>eastern front is 1x1km square and all main characters meet each other every couple minutes

So true, the script is a joke, if it was an american show people would shit on it

The issue was not the content of the series, but the fact that it was broadcasted on our public TV channel funded with tax payer's money which should never have happened.

I liked the game but it's clearly biased, with the usual shit you can expect from western medias depicting russians during WW2

Why do russians get upset when you point out the fact that the soviet union was an inhumane, tyrannical machine of titanic proportion that was fueled by the blood and gore of soviet men, women and children, and where the life of a single solider or collective worker meant even less than nothing?

Russians were easily on par with the Germans for atrocities. The only reason they haven't been dragged as thoroughly through the mud as the Germans is that they won and the Germans lost.

People only get upset when someone is exaggerating what was going one using maximum possible amount of colourful epithets
Sometimes people get upset when a foreigners lectures them on what was going in their country, and that too fucking crude.

Kingdom come deliverance for not including black men

Even if it's true, depicting all russians soldiers as either monsters or victims of evil officers enforcing Stalin's orders is stupid, and implying that russians needed to be held at gunpoint to fight the germans as well

>Russians were easily on par with the Germans for atrocities

t. his country clearly wasn't occupied by the Nazis, my own grandma could tell you how bad it was during that time

The Russians weren't going around trying to genocide people

>international
It was purely Russian. Well, judging by this thread it does trigger everyone else though.

They also get upset that Soviet POWs starved in Finland, even though they were all tried as traitors after the war. Sounds like they should be thankful to us for being harsh to traitors.

Swedes lost any credibility on the matter of videogame accuracy after BF1.
Why are so generous with (You)s?

It's a good thing that's not a thing that happens, then.

Not accurate but still fun to play

t. pleb

>The Russians weren't going around trying to genocide people
Is this meant to be a joke?

Dios mio

Attached: 1518463784881.png (1127x672, 344K)

Why did Swedish rulers try to genocide all Finnish, Polish and Baltic people?????

end yourself 15yo edgelord

Attached: 1510932424397.jpg (624x640, 67K)

Lol I bet your grandma spread her legs for Günther while her bf was in a POW camp.

Merci, Pierre. Tu es mon allie plus bien.

To answer OP's question, the problem with CoH2 was that it was like Enemy at the Gates multiplied by the amount of wars Sweden lost to Russia. Everything in that game was blown out of proportion.

We did no such thing to Finns or Balts. As for the Poles, they are Slaves, not people.

You're the one defending Russia's genocide of Ukrainians.

Prove they committed any war crimes
Hint: You can't

Attached: das.jpg (591x859, 61K)