Why does pol worship idiots like putin? He's a completet turd. Have you ever been to russia? Its a shithole...

Why does pol worship idiots like putin? He's a completet turd. Have you ever been to russia? Its a shithole. Slavs are almost as bad as arabs. Western europe should build an army quick.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3ipgUPVfN2A
archive.is/MFHlF
youtube.com/watch?v=6qOd7prV8Zo
10russia.ru
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053
thesaker.is/­russia-the-national-question/
russia-insider.com/en/politics/unexpected-ally-russia-emerges-west-its-known-alt-right/ri15784
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Sup Forums is one person

We don't
Only faggots like him
Don't let the trolls, leftists, and Russiboos trick you user
He's a piece of shit commie who in his infinite wisdom decided to keep Russia a third world country despite the fact that he was the first leader of Russia since Nicholas II to have both the political backing and means to turn it into an actual super power and rival the west in beauty.

>Western europe should build an army quick.

PffftAHAHAHAHHHHAAAAHHHHAAAAAAAHHHAAAAAAAHAHAAAA!

>Why does pol worship idiots like putin?
Basically they respect his foreign policy (especially with regard to Syria)

That's it

No one likes anything else about him other than the fact he may or may not be helping Trump win, but this would again be foreign policy

He's surrounded by corruption and he's a nutcase, but he has qualities which appeal to people.

Honestly haven't looked into this much
how would he have went about this?
what does he have access to that his predecessors didn't?

If you could give a short summary that would be fantastic and I'd be grateful if you could suggest some reading material on the subject

Because Russia is seen as a alternative to the gay-feminist-multicultural side which is lead by USA.

It's more because Sup Forums dont have other option. It's supporting a bunch of half-mongols or a bunch of niggers

#NotAllPoltards

Stop this meme. Any group has some ideas in commom.

>Slavs are almost as bad as arabs
Can confirm
youtube.com/watch?v=3ipgUPVfN2A

I don't worship the man. But I acknowledge that he commands tens of thousands of nuclear warheads... Most of which will target you.

>Western europe should build an army quick.
Nice try Merkel, fuck off.

Britain as always being the sole voice of reason, five star post broski

>Slavs are almost as bad as arabs.
Then why do Western leaders suck Saudi dick so much?

because you guys are giant cucks. bring back the kaiser and well talk

Sup Forums isn't a group, monkey man.

>mfw
th-thanks user!

>putin has the fear of god in you fucking kikes
good

you should live your life fearfully like the rats who begat you.

obviously swarms of shills

Paid shills and useful idiots. If they didnt have people literally getting paid to praise Putin, no one would care much about him, worked good for the shills the last few years, but people are getting fed up and start revolting to praise manlet Putin with his third world country Russia.

>slavs are just as bad as arabs
With statements like I think you'll be alone against hordes Ahmeds and Vladislavs.

Don't forget about the chinks, Russia is becoming very multicultural, and it must because otherwise it will not survive.

archive.is/MFHlF

>The Chinese are invading Russia — not with tanks, but with suitcases.

>Alexander Shaikin, in charge of controlling the Russian-Chinese border, said on June 29 that 1.5 million people from China have illegally entered the Russian Far East over the past 18 months.

>Reported by The Moscow Times, Shaikin’s claim is likely exaggerated, but increased Chinese migration is marking a return of Chinese influence to these territories. And any territorial dispute could disrupt relations between Asia’s largest continental powers.

>It’s impossible to know the exact level of Chinese migration into the Russian Far East; Russia has not run a census in over a decade. But by all indications, a significant river of people is surging across the border.

>The Moscow Carnegie Center, the only organization to launch an independent study, claimed that there were about 250,000 Chinese in Russia in 1997. The Interior Ministry has claimed that there are 2 million. Other estimates place the Chinese population at 5 million.

>Regardless, the Federal Migration Service fears a flood. The service has repeatedly warned that the Chinese could become the dominant ethnic group in the Russian Far East in 20 to 30 years. Such an occurrence would require an annual influx of about 250,000 to 300,000 Chinese, less than one-third the rate that Shaikin currently claims.

Westerners should help us to overthrow putin and his gang if they need to constrain ascending chinks influence.

I'd be for helping you do this but I doubt you want Western influence to ruin your country

lol, slavs arent stupid and letting arabs in thier country, they are being everything whites were before the great cucking

youtube.com/watch?v=6qOd7prV8Zo

Its already ruined, we couldn't endure another battle against west, and these old commies who currently in authority in russia clearly understanding it, but they not caring what will be here after them.

I know user

I wish i was alive in the days when the rich Lords planted orchards and built beautiful buildings and statues because they cared about leaving something worthwhile behind them

instead we live in an age where men do nothing but take from their country and their people without a care of what they leave for anyone except those in their family who will continue to rip wealth from their nation and countrymen

we bash Swede, Kraut, Piere, Nigel for being cucks and we are right. But Russia is THE MOST cucked country.
>open borders with Central Asia
>world second largest immigrant population that consists of subhumans from "-stans"
>highest AIDS rate in Europe
I know that there are a lot of uninformed Americans and other Putinfans here that think Putin is the savior of the White Race because he is not liberal. This couldn't be farther from the truth. He is basically Russian George Bush: a neocon who tries to keep his popularity up by invading countries like Georgia and Ukraine (like Bush did with Iraqi war) People in Russia live in poverty and Putin has made it even worse for them. Here are few things this (((nationalist))) jew puppet Putin has done:

1)he made revision of Holohoax a crime punishable by prison sentence
2)advocating anti-communist cause in WWII will land you in prison
3)pointing out crimes of Red Army will lend you in prison
4)inflammation of ethnic and religious hatred will lend you in jail. Hate speech laws essentially. Countless nationalists are doing time for it
5)let construction of huge fucking mosques and ordered to give mosque in Chechen Republic #2 in government sponsored "National Symbols of Russia" election
6)keeps open border policy with Central Asia, Russian citizenship can be bought for 30,000-50,000 rubles. 9 million of fucking illegals in Russia
7)Called the real nationalists "morons or provocateurs"
8)everything is corrupt beyond belief In a any state related project, at least 80% of budget would be stolen
1),2),3) - Federal Law 80
4) - paragraph 282 of the Criminal Law
Maksim Marcinkiewicz(jailed twice for "hate speech" alone) and Movement Against Illegal Immigration activists are good example
5) 10russia.ru
6) nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053
7)Direct Line with President on "Channel 1" 18 Dec 2003
8)countless exposed info by various people (Google RosPil)

slavs are worse than n-ggers

you build for them cam.. err workplaces - for free!

you give'em free food!

you give'em free clothing in stripes - for free!

there is even a swimming pool in the workplace

they are provided with free accommodation and free burial

and they still complaint those ungrateful subhumans!

Jesus Christ I knew he was corrupt and I knew he was bad but I never realized it was this bad

Чyвaк, пoяcни кaк y вac тaм пo cмeнaм - 14 чacoв yжe нaблюдaю эти пacты ceгoдня. Гдe к вaм зaпиcaтьcя?

Shut up, Mehmet. Putin is bad but slavs are ok.

>lol, slavs arent stupid and letting arabs in thier country
Who said you so? Arabs just don't want to go to Russia, they know it's too poor. And we already have a lot of Uzbeks here.

so either become the siberian industrial province of the great chinese empire, or become the 51st state of 60%-stan

i prefer samson option

because he is one of the only leaders actually supporting his country. he isnt a saint for sure, but his foreign policies do a lot less harm and are far more reasonable then the one of the US or other western countries.
"but he is totalitary and supress his people"
all around him countries get putched from western/nato-countries and a puppetgovernment is installed. there it is justified to tighten the grip a bit to not lose the controll. he just cant let that happen or the west will lose the only major opposition (except maybe for china) and could go full out world domination

That is somewhat concerning. The Chinese seem to be dropping fifth columnists everywhere. Nah, must be a coincidence.

Russia is Islamic States number one ally
Putin took that decision, that pro kike pro muslim manlet must be removed
He just collaborates to the destruction of the whites

>1)
Jews are part of Russian nationalism
>2), 3)
USSR nationalism = Russian nationalism
>4), 5)
Muslims are part of Russian nationalism
>6)
Central Asians are part of Russian nationalism
>7)
They aren't nationalists because they're too stupid to know what Russian nationalism is; they're Slav supremacist "morons or provocateurs"
>8)
Thank the Western oligarchs and shock therapy privatization in the 90s for normalizing it

>Russia is Islamic States number one ally
o____O

Wow. Just wow. I don't even have any words to reply.

Alright Khalid, no more wine for you.

>Muslims are part of Russian nationalism
this was too fat you proxy cuck

t. Andrew Negro Anglin

>Central Asians are part of Russian nationalism
and this as well

t. moron or provocateur

thesaker.is/­russia-the-national-question/

Russian Nationalism = advancing ethnic homeland for ethnic Russians and few integrated other Euros like Balts and Germans. And if having non-whites within the country then having them as second class pretty much non human citizens and containing them to their "native" lands. Russian Naitionalism has always been about Russian Suprmacy. That's why it's often called Russism. Since its foundation in the 9th century up to the late 16th century Russia(Rus) was ethnic state located in Europe. Ivan IV ordered expedition to Asia and Russian Forces conquered it. Since then Russia has Asian territories. However during the Imperial and Soviet times subhumans were not allowed to move to European Russia or Russian-settled areas.

You are autistic - people support Putin recently because of his outward stance against the Syrian ((((rebels)))). Leftists and anti-war types are all against toppling regimes and ruining countries, creating refugees and displaced peoples - but because leftists are in power they don't care. They unironically support refugees and then support the leftist warmonger administrations that caused it.

Daily reminder that the west supports ISIS in Syria.

Not a meme, dumb nigger brazil.

>the solution to protecting Slavic Russians is to dismantle the empire that keeps them strong enough to resist US influence
>either that or recreate Soviet border control and give the minorities still inside Russian territory a reason to rebel and cause Balkanization

Working out of the American embassy?

yeah you should kill Russians so your rulers can face absolutely no challenge in their quest to turn Europe into a multicultural paradise that is United States of America

He's a nationalist in a see of shitty globalists

This article has some insights into it

russia-insider.com/en/politics/unexpected-ally-russia-emerges-west-its-known-alt-right/ri15784

OH I FORGOT YOU'RE NOT INTERESTED IN THAT ARE YOU OP

Russia is just funding that shit to create tension in West, you are aware of that aren't you?
they aren't doing it because they love you

Putin's done nothing wrong.

He's right though. The age of nationalism is over, we're entering the global era, if we are to survive we must use this to our advantage, not fight against it. I never used to believe what they say about gentiles until I saw how stupid you people were.

Putin would like to see the US be destroyed.
He's not your messiah.

Okay slavs are shit but let's not get carried away user

>Jews
>smart
>literally got turned into a soap by a shitty Austrian painter who failed grade in elementary school

Passperatout! My briefcase!
Yiess, masta'

Putin has no interest in seeing USA destroyed because Russia has no means to project power over North America
but he would love to see them lose much of their global influence obviously
in a way, this shit serves their citizens better, only way to cure the cancer is isolationism and introspection

the fuck you talking about?

half of your country is slavic, hans

been this way since ww2

Don't care

Putin > Hillary cucks like you two

Who says you have to love someone and think they can do no wrong to support them ? Of couse I support him over cultural marxist leftist trash that the US is pushing

If you accept the idea that he's trying to restore Russia to it's post USSR borders, it's the same as saying he wants to destroy the US.

>Being proud of killing innocent families while the wealthy can run away
Laugh all you want it won't save your people.

Fuck off Hohol

other half is very moderate tough, look at all these qt rapefugees

>a = b therefore c = d
What the fuck are you even talking about Uke?

I forgot the USA was USSR territory

maybe you should learn a thing or two, stop watching anime like a degenerate, and stop using buzzwords in a discussion about geopolitics
I'm not for Hilary or Trump either, what the fuck do I care, I'm not American
even if that was true (and it's not), how is that same as wanting to destroy the US?
Soviet Union was a failure and Putin knows it, he's not a dumb man to try and recreate it
he wants a Russian sphere obviously but in that sphere relations wouldn't be like in Soviet Union

I'm not really laughing it was a tragedy

What in the fucking fuckedy-fuck-fuck was that?

Russia is a shithole because it was, until recently, communist. Even Putin can't fix that in a few short years.

>bawww my cockholes!
Lmao. Putin was a servant to the mayor of Leningrad, then a criminal involved in drug trafficking, then a chief of security "assigned" to be the president. Now Sup Forums worships him. What a bunch of gullible fools you are

I don't watch anime I'm testing it as ammunition

no one here is really singing praises to Putin, it's just you who is crying about him, did he rape you or something?

dick he may be, europe, however, he will uncuck(hopefully). shitskin genocide hope?

I love Putin. I think Savitri Devi was wrong in claiming Hitler was sent by Providence, much like an avatar of the Hindu god Vishnu, for it was truly Putin who was sent from providence.

I have shilled for Putin a lot here and still do. I got to bed every night thinking of Putin and making sure to shill just a bit more on Sup Forums.

that sounds gay to be honest

you should move to russia

be closer to the person you schill for

Moscow and SPb are literally better for life than Warsaw
not even joking or trolling

He's a nationalist and runs a strong right-wing government. He's been tasked with fixing the economy of Russia which after Soviet Union fell in the late 80's has been an almost impossible task. Not sure why so many people in the US like him though, I doubt Putin really wants Trump to win and the U.S. to remain the biggest superpower in the world. He's probably hoping whatever happens in this election America goes to shit in the next 4 years and Russia becomes the worlds strongest country.

you should move to russia too

Im sure it's better than mount nigger

Aha

It's not a group, it's an imageboard.

It's a big difference.

it is but I have no idea why are you so mad, I'm just telling you how it is

He probably is Russian diaspora contemplating suicide but too of a faggot to actually do it

Russia lagged behind the other European powers in the Romanov's days too. It's always been Europe's Africa.

Why should I hate him exactly?Why do you want an EU army? Why do you want a WW with russia?

The people who hate him are the west, who not only destroyed countless countries with subversion or just plain millitary invasion, they also make life hell for their own citizens.

Russia and Chine seems to stand in the way of ((their)) total domination so I support him

Moscow has 16.8 million citizens
so Muslims are literally less than 10%

He is essentially a modern aristocrat, now I have no desire to restore aristocracy in my own country but that does make him a natural enemy of the jews.

He is a natural ally.

Are you the same hohol shill that outted himself when he was gushing over pictures of Ukranian retard neo-nazis?

Commit suicide

Sometimes i wonder: poor, ignorant, doomed 3d world country but so much talks, argues, etc everywhere, i cant even browse 9gag for funny cats without reading how great putin and russia is, fucking pathetic imitation of superpower.

are you here every day all day crying about evil Putler?
liberashka autism is hitting new levels it seems

t. mehmet / cuck

either way, kys.

If you put then gun straight to then upper frontal bone it would b quick. Kill yourself worthless nigger

implying that poor ass nigger mountain even has a gun

nah but why don't you move out of Russia when you hate Russia and Russians so much?
what's stopping you?
ask your friend if he will welcome you

Wasnt he raised by Jews? Probably a hoax to get people to trust orthodox Christianity and then they start WW3 for the Bolsheviks.

Where did I write that I hate Russian? Where did I write that I permanently reside in Russia? Where did I write that I am Russian? How is that relevant when we consider facts?
P.S. cyanide is rather fast

Slava Rossyji!

>Westerners should help us to overthrow putin
How old are you?