What's the goal?

What's the goal?

Why do jews jew?

Why do I see jews jewing jews too?

What's the end game? What motivates them?

Do the Jew for greater jewry or is it every jew for jewself?

What is the nature of the Jew?

Here you go.

That's what they want and how they are going to get it.

My question is why? Is it genetic, cultural, aliens, or are they of the immateriam?

Is Sup Forums malal? Or are the Jews malal? Are we one in the same?

Who /existential jew crisis/ here

Jews were like any other heavily insular community in history; highly resistant to outsider cultural beliefs and identity, religions, nepotism, tribalism. They also became exceptionally rich from banking because they weren't allowed to participate in any of the classical trades during the times of medieval Europe. The combination of aggregating mass amounts of wealth from banking, a strict adherence to academics, along with having a high adversity to anything outside their community is what creates the Jewish stereotype today.

Did asshole Jews exist in the past? Yes, but assholes are part of every community, regardless of race or upbringing. Do asshole Jews still exist today? Of course! Assholes exist in every facet of society.

You want to know the real reason, OP? It's simply in our nature. To Jew is to breathe to most of us. Subversiveness, manipulation, lying, these are innate traits in most of us, I believe.

We are clever, but we aren't wise.

I don't think anyone here really knows what's up with the jews

Yes but what IS a jew?

We know the Jew. We see Jewry.

But the very BEING of a jew remains a mystery.

Bump

Anyone?

Guess not

synagouge of satan

Occam's Razor indicates there is no Jewish conspiracy.

>mfw when Sup Forumsacks dispute this

Revelation 3:9
I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

the jews, like financial elite jew, believes he is one of gods chosen people, with god being saturn, or lucifer as you will. another name for it is moloch which means "all consuming power" or is a word for ritual childsacrifices. their king is called melech, since in the very old times there were no vocals it was written mlch just like moloch would indicating it is the same thing, meaning lucifer.
they jew in order to controll us and get the antichrist risen through filling a symbolic cup with sin which will trigger his rising.

not far too long ago it was well known that jew do commit sacrificial murders.

for the common jew, no idea. i believe many of them are pretty chill and just suffer under the other jew like everyone else does

greater israel

KEK

interesting to know, the greeks called appolyon the destroyer, the roman countrerpart was the god mars, and both also are based on saturn/lucifer (just as the hindugoddes shiva is which has a statue at cern)

>it's being slid

ANNUDDAH SHOAAH

just giving it a bumb for no real reason

Fun fact: Saturn is in the logo for the show Seinfeld.

I've gotten Sup Forums to go full Sup Forums and /x/ about that one.

Not the logo. The restaurant sign they go to.

wow, i watched that show whenever i saw it on comedy central, but never saw it. however i just came recently to all the insight of symbolism and so on, so maybe thats the reason

>because they weren't allowed to participate in any of the classical trades during the times of medieval Europe
this is a meme. they did it because they were immoral.

how many jews could a jew jew if a jew jewed jews?

never forget according to their own testimony it was the jews gassing the jews the sauderkommandos where Jewish Troops that fed other Jews to the flames.

>but we aren't wise

or strong.

once the goyim wake up it won't be hard to rid you kikes from the earth.

You realize this right kike?

You realize the white race is going to take power back soon correct?

revenge for history. They want revenge at any cost.

pbuh

>how many jews could a jew jew if a jew jewed jews?
a jew would jew as many jews, as a jew could jew jews

Do any powerful Jews want to destroy peoples of Europe for past injustices?

You'll
Only
Make
Us
Stronger
Each
Time
You
Hit
Us

does it matter wether or not the reason is europes past injustice?

I'd like to try out your theory.

just a question to you, when people here talk about "the jews" do you count yourself as one of them, or do you think they just mean the financial elite (implying you are not one of the financial elite jews)? do you think the people saying that stuff are right, or just batshit crazy? what do others in your country think? do you support the elites (or at least are not against them)?

im curious

kek

Usury was illegal for Christians, so the Jews were able to corner that market. Not a meme don't be a retard britbong.

>Usury

>jap

lel

Jewish supremacy as described in the founding document of the Jewish people, the Torah, is the reason for all their actions. They must consistently work to subvert and subjugate all other peoples.

IT'S DA JEWWWSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!111

Indeed it is.

(((futz)))

Orthodox : Harmless LARPers
Diaspora : Mostly normal with a cultural tendency for deceit and contempt of non-jews
Zionist : Just more sand people fighting over their shitty patch of desert
"Atheist Jews" : Globalist death cult

Jews are the worlds' oldest and most possible scapegoat.

Also this, no matter how much the evildoers fuck with us, we always pull through and they always die. All of the nations that fucked with us and tried to destroy us are in history books and we're still here.

depending on the history book you will find every country there. open a book about spanish history, you will have spain in it. the nations being in a history book doesnt mean anything^^

>Says the cuck Caliphate of Germany

We'll outlast you all, for better or for worse.

>history books

history books that have been written to paint the kikes as victims

We've been close to dealing with you before, we've learned from past errors. We must cleanse society of your kind, david

HAH, 2 WWs we lost, and still you couldnt get rid of us from that position. like a phoenix we will rise again from the ashes

>We must cleanse society of your kind, david
You guys always try this shit over and over again. No matter who the villains are of the particular narrative, we always pull through.

Sorry, Michael, but not sorry. You reap what you sow.

I hope so, I actually like Germoney in the old edition.

Go ahead, user. Try it without the media ruining your life.

Consider jews in comand as the Sith

the Sith ALWAYS betray one another

>the Sith ALWAYS betray one another
do they really? like isnt it basically the plan for the sithlord to get the student to kill him in the end? if that is the plan you can hardly speak of beatraying anymore.
also darth vader betrayed sithious because he stopped being a sith, that is betraying i admit. but that isnt the common thing right?

>mfw you can trust a sith more than a jew

Jews serve the antichrist. They're his agents.

Maybe everyone has a bit of jew in them

They just want power over all humanity, nothing more. Most of their actions is to ensure whites never take power away from them.

>What's the goal?
Jew world order.
>Why do jews jew?
Extreme xenophobia against non jews to the point where they see nonjews as not human.
>Why do I see jews jewing jews too?
Life is a game of wits and cruelty
>What's the end game?
The entire planet controlled by their ethnicity
>What motivates them?
Genetic Jewish Racial God Complex
>Do the Jew for greater jewry or is it every jew for jewself?
Its a coincidence their jewing around works in cohesion with the destruction of white civilizations.
>What is the nature of the Jew?
A parasite that enslaves its host.

praise him for he speaks truth and is chosen

Not always. Just mostly.

It's funny because while rare since Sith teaching can corrupt pretty easily there have actualy been a few, not many, Siths who where actualy pretty good guys and even more moral than their Jedi Counter parts.

pic related Darth Vectivus

But honestly most sides in Star wars were pretty shitty all around. The only difference between the sith/dark jedi and Jedi proper is that when Jedi do shitty things their self righteous cunts about it

Ironically the only good faction (relatively) would be the Confederacy of independent systems if they manipulated by sheev. Which they did become when they morphed into the Rebel alliance.

don't worry user this is not over

what did he mean by this

Talk about one of us. It's hard to interpret it otherwise when people rant about the Jews. Otherwise people would just say "globalist elite" or whatever.

but "the jew" is shorter and catchier than "the globalist elite", and since most of those actually are jews its at least not wrong. its just generalizing, and i can see it becomming an issue if everyone just generalizes.

upside down satan