Race "realist" scientists:

Race "realist" scientists:
Lynn, Rushton, Jensen, Stapel, Singer
All professors of psychology. (social science is not real science)

Scientists that claim race is not real
Cavalli-Sforza, Svante Paabo, Lewontin. Barbujani, Sokal
All geneticists

What evidence do you have that everyone with a real education is lying? What evidence do you have that somehow everyone with real education in genetics and human evolution is in on some kind of conspiracy, and that these lone wolf ex psychology professors aren't just mad at the truth?

I don't want your crime stats or social stats... I want evidence that somehow the entire scientific community is in on some conspiracy against your beliefs.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2861633/Nobel-prize-DNA-discovery-fetches-4-7M-NYC.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like how you move goalposts in a single post

Check these digits

You need to think more critically my friend.

What goalposts? I'm only asking for evidence that there's some kind of conspiracy and that the entire international scientific community is lying.

If there isn't race, how are people racist?

Does this mean no more getting fired for being racist, if race isn't real.

>lone wolf
>professors

Really makes you think.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2861633/Nobel-prize-DNA-discovery-fetches-4-7M-NYC.html

Because when you go against the ideology you lose the right to work, ever again, in your career (start life over).

THATs why, you stupid nigger.

Affirmative action is over, folks. Everybody go home.

There is no such scientific thing as race, even Hitler conceded that. Race is just ammo for achieving an end.

God isn't real, but religion still exists. Similarly, racism is just a system of belief.

Scientists refer to genetic similarities between population groups as "populations" obviously genetics aren't divided up into simple catagories of 'black', 'white' 'shitskin' and 'asian'. Leftist idiots took this to mean "muh we are all genetically identical"

There is literally a specific field of science dedicated to the study of human biodiversity and race. Biological Anthropology.

It's not. You just don't understand that when geneticists say that 'race isn't real', they are not implying an absence of differences in average attributes between different populations.

"Race" is an American buzzword. There are genetic differences between people, but you can't categorize all people as white, black or mongoloids

>Paabo is a Swede
>Lewontin is a jew
Really.png

There have been countless examples of scientists doing research into genetics and when their findings don't corroborate the (((narrative))) then they're either silenced or their funding is pulled.

This isn't a big secret, spend 10 seconds on google and educate yourself. When jews control the science and the media and the "higher education" they can literally create any reality they want.

If race isn't real then how come you can have your DNA tested and genealogists can tell you what people you came from and what percentage of each race you are?

Breed would be a better term. From a sample of DNA or even bone structure analysis we can determine a person's genetic heritage.

You forgot the guy who got a Nobel medal for his discovering DNA and was subsequently forced out of employment due to the political repercussions you retard.

Fuck the semantics. People are different and scientists don't classify these differences very well for political reasons.

>I don't want crime or social stats that prove niggers are worse than every other race in America
>I was evidence

kek, seems like you already know the truth op. we can't force you to accept it.

When politics start to stifle scentific progress is how you know civilization is declining.

Actually, certain scientists do, like a said, in biological anthropology, a large part of the field is dedicated to the taxonomy of humans.

Because they're literally not allowed to say race is real, the situation with race, is like the situation in the X-Files with aliens.

James Watson is a Nobel prize-winning geneticist who co-discovered the double-helix structure of DNA.

He holds opinions about race and intelligence that cost him his job, his reputation and even the Nobel prize itself -- he sold it so he could afford to live.

Participants in the field of what you call "real science" have a stake in keeping their scientific claims about race nebulous at best. Drawing a distinction between the races - no matter the evidence - will sooner make you a pariah than an honest truth-seeker.

>(((lewontin)))

Do they claim race isn't real because it's the not appropriate term, or do they claim that all races are the same?

It's not their fault too, people aren't allowed to have opinions on that stuff anymore.
People literally treat race like Santa Claus.
>What you still believe in the survival of your people in CURRENT YEAR!? HOW COULD YOU BELIEVE SUCH THINGS!? THAT'S RAAAACIST!

He wasn't a geneticist, he was a biochemist.

He also never asserted the cause was race, nor did he ever try to publish any evidence of that.

He gets fired for making an offhand comment and suddenly you idiots thing he's your hero?

Would someone PLEASE inform sickle cell anemia that there's no such thing as race?

Thanks in advance

Sickle cell anemia can also be found natively in western india.

>social science is not real science

Thread hidden.

/thread

>He wasn't a geneticist, he was a biochemist.
>Watson has written many science books, including the textbook Molecular Biology of the Gene
>Literally discovered genetics

Really makes you think.

Please leave this board, Tyrone

>Sickle cell anemia can also be found natively in western india.

You come with the worst facts. This one doesn't even counter his assertion that sickle cell anemia only affects certain races.

How is that even possible?

There is no such thing as race.

That's not my genealogy, dipshit.

There are no gibs to be had here DeShawn

Are you saying East Africans and West Indians are the same?

How do you feel about South America? Most of them are more Spanish than native south american. Geography and ancestry are no longer connected because of migration and interbreeding.

And which of those said anything about race?