Why they do this?

why they do this?

Attached: Facebook-f082e1.png (500x521, 90K)

whypipo ain't human

Angry and jealous because of their small dick and weaker body

>When you make a small joke about black people and get sent to reeducation camps

>by whypipo

Attached: in de x.png (242x208, 6K)

>when you make a joke about black people and they start a riot

>n den i tol da whitey deys can't cook n shiet

Attached: 1519495419221.jpg (1854x2486, 3.05M)

Why they do this
>while living in one of the most dangerous countries in the world kek

Literally when

That clothing store that had the black kid in a monkey shit ad got trashed by seething nigs

> when you write a joke about all races and only black people and black orbiters (white women) object to it

>assblasted wh*toid

niggers havent done anything useful since they were discovered.. sadly some idiots found and saved them

You are being a dick, stop crying. Why are niggers like this?

sorry

It's a very simple former master/slave dynamic. Members of the former master class are threatened by the former slave class and will do anything to put them down, either physically, verbally or mentally. This extends to zero tolerance when it comes to bants.

You see it all the time with japanese/koreans, swedes/finns, russians/east europeans, brits/indians, turks/kurds, etc. For some reason white americans are extremely sensitive to this and will just instantly flip if a "negro" steps out of bounds.

When you make one hoodie in poor taste and the nigs destroy your store

Attached: 1516067353610.jpg (931x524, 68K)

>brits/indians
lolno

A bunch of bored teenagers needing an outlet for their hormones is not a riot or a re-education center

>is not a riot
Just your average chimpout

This. Riots are part and parcel of living in a city.

yeah, it's just a cultural thing

What is a "small joke"?

when do niggers ever do anything smart?? Oh wait

because wh*toid knew how dangerous niggers are.

they sucker punch people and gang them incase they get beaten the fuck up. thats pretty fucking clever..

coming to finland for free welfarebux and eager finnish pussy sounds like a smart idea :^)

well maybe they would if they weren't colonized by dummyy imperialistists

yeah well carry a knife next time ooga boogas come at your way. Size doesnt matter and its self defence, cause apes cant behave

>when you make a small joke about asians and the amwf poster comes out of nowhere

carry a decent """survival tool"""

>when do niggers ever do anything smar-

Oh...

Attached: IMG_4193.png (954x703, 543K)

this is the real reason why we have guns

TOP KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK

Attached: farage.jpg (500x333, 60K)

Why do wypeepol always push black accomplishments down?

Attached: IMG_4195.jpg (734x955, 156K)

ok, but why do people everywhere defend these fucking niggers? people out from Sup Forums have social lives? please. And the least of all if they do, niggers wouldnt make good friends.

>blacks never invented anything relevan-

Oh...

Attached: IMG_4194.png (478x603, 279K)

There are differences between black people and niggers

because they believe they're equal, just put in a bad environment, and all the bad things they do, are a product of said bad environment.

White people are mentally fragile, just look at /r9k/ and Sup Forums

Are you a nigger? Because if you are your opinion doesnt have any value in this white world.

>invents a new gaming laptop

There's nothing special about that. Sup Forumsfag can do better than the nigger.

>invents
Please, my autism can't handle this

>just look at /r9k/
Wrong. Thats a suicidal arab mulsim anime board.

Thank you for proving OP's point.

what point?
that you're a butthurt nigger?
go start a riot

>what point?
>that you're a butthurt nigger?
>go start a riot

Attached: 1490750444658.png (534x363, 91K)

why do I have to talk or see niggers? I dont want to talk or see niggers.

They're full of anger and waiting for an opportunity to release some steam. It is why Sup Forums unleashes their autistic tirades knowing fully well they're in a bait thread.

Attached: 1520420451942.jpg (127x122, 2K)

Haha, I love you finbro

>banter about black people
>they start rioting and looting and cry about slavery 100s of years ago

Attached: 1519666121719.jpg (436x450, 56K)

how do people avoid niggers? I fucking hate them dude

Wrong

Attached: DUTCHIESBTFO.jpg (299x648, 84K)

>people studying in public should go viral
i don't understand, why exactly should it? is it uncommon for people to do that, or is it just because it's black people, that they think it should?

where do I escape from all these refugees?? Nowhere, theyre fucking everywhere...

LMAAAOOO. You're really going to go with the "b-b-ut they w-were conolized n shiieet that's why they monkey out".
Every group and nation in this planet has suffered more than nignogs, yet they are the only one whinning. And cultural Marxist cucks like you whine with them.
Sorry I've been in Sup Forums for too long desu :/

Attached: 1521142710579.jpg (600x600, 230K)

wakanda

kino

>get preferential treatment once
>whitey rages about how this is unfair completely forgetting that the last 500 years of history existed

Attached: 1510936144918.jpg (499x499, 48K)