What's Kaeperdicks excuse?

What's Kaeperdicks excuse?

Other urls found in this thread:

bizpacreview.com/2016/08/28/black-pride-quarterback-wouldnt-stand-national-anthem-fined-11k-using-n-word-384265
conservativedailypost.com/colin-kaepernick-converted-to-islam-before-his-anti-american-stance-coincidence/
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/08/27/controversy-erupts-after-nfl-quarterback-converts-to-islam-and-refuses-to-stand-for-national-anthem/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>kaepernick put side-by-side with some brainwashed faggot who got maimed in a war propagated by kikes
>"HAH YAH NO ONE CAN EVER HAVE PROBLEMS WHEN COMPARED TO ARMY MEN. LEL CHECKMATE, BLM"

His people are oppressed everyday in America. Shut the fuck up and perhaps learn the struggles of everyday African Americans.

He's a nigger.

His legs hurt

(You)

He's protesting.
Shaun King posted the guy's interview.

He makes more money then most people, black and white, and he complains about oppression. lol

He doesn't need one retard.

He's just saving his seat on the bench where he will spend most of the season.

>this is not bait

>His people are too fucking lazy and ignorant to work. They lay around all day smoking blunts and playing vidya with one hand out for more "free gibs". Don't confront me with any harsh truths or I'll get all bent out of shape for a cause that isn't mine except to look "progressive" to all my social media friends. I don't give anything to minority communities but you should or you're a fucking racist.

ftfy

Not like he's starting again. Might as well save those legs for whoever's stupid enough to overpay him.

am I supposed to feel bad that some retard too dumb to graduate high school got his feelings hurt playing butt buddy with all the other sicko faggots in the desert? fuck him and all the other welfare queen niggers that make up the military.

3rd reply, best reply.

His excuse?

That faggot converted to Islam during the off-season, and is with some BLM-involved radio DJ cunt who is pushing this even harder with him.

I hope he loses every fucking endorsement he has.

Islam. He's all confused every since he started hanging out with the Nation of Islam black supremacists. Can't really fault him, b/c he's so easily brainwashed and stupid.

I'm never sure why the media kikes let their nigger pets do this.

Any ground nogs get with their "oppression" goes out the fucking window when they fuck around with the flag or the national anthem.

As long as the kikes need the American military, they'll need to reconcile its neo-con nature. And if they have to choose pets, they SHOULD choose their military ones. They're far more dangerous when they lose their loyalty and quite capable of exterminating the other pets if allowed to.

excuse for what

he doesn't have to fucking stand for whatever bullshit reason he wants

quit giving this fucking idiot the attention he craves

being a nigger

He's a nigger, therefore he can do literally anything and get away with it

Who cares? Our rights allow for us to choose not to stand for a "pledge" instituted in the 50s.

If you say otherwise, North Korea might be a better fit for you.

Islam

Top quality post

>14 yards passing

Get the fuck out of America you traitor ass nigger lover.

how did you come up with any of that from what i posted

>2016
>Still following the pigskin Jew like some sort of hive-minded automaton

Why? The NFL has become an SJW-infused "product." Which makes sense, since the league's players are 75% black, and black politics these days are pretty much controlled by various SJW interests.

The correct answer to "What do you think of [NFL shit]" is "I don't give a fuck; I don't follow it."

He was going to become irrelevant within a week because he's getting dropped from the team. He's virtue signaling to try to stay in the spotlight

He can sit like a little fuck boy bitch but we reserve the right to call him the little fuck boy faggot that he is.

Kaepercuck will go down in history... No wait he won't. He'll just get fired like any other insubordinate retard who fails to do his job as an ENTERTAINER. The fucking clown.

Do you know how many black Americans died for this country? Kaepercuck must have brain damage or something.

>Fined for calling an opponent a nigger
bizpacreview.com/2016/08/28/black-pride-quarterback-wouldnt-stand-national-anthem-fined-11k-using-n-word-384265

>Recently converted to Islam
conservativedailypost.com/colin-kaepernick-converted-to-islam-before-his-anti-american-stance-coincidence/

>Also pic related is parents

>Is only a publicity stunt to try to get off the bench

of course you do

and that just feeds the bullshit, all attention seekers operate this way

A dose of lead to your head is what's needed

how many retards does he need?

TFW you finally realize you'll never be better than Russell Wilson.

AFG=Alternative for Germany

Lets see:

One is a wellfare queen who SiGNeD up for service, because college was too hard or he was about to go to jail

The other was born into a race that is constantly attacked in america.

Kap is the real hero. Now put that fucking mr. Potato head down before he drains all of the tax payers money with his endless, and pointless medical bills.

T. Expat

test

The wall just got 10 feet higher.

>not watching hockey
any nigger loving faggot that watches this bullshit game on the day of rest deserves this shit

He's a nigger
He deservers everything bad

He's half black and recently converted to islam.

He's a shit irrelevant quarterback who's about to be out of the league in a year. This is a desperate plea for attention.

Fun fact: right guy lost his legs fighting in a war started by people who created shit on left.

An anti-semitic nigger???

Kek

He's a fucking Muslim convert that's engaged to a BLM activist radio DJ.
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/08/27/controversy-erupts-after-nfl-quarterback-converts-to-islam-and-refuses-to-stand-for-national-anthem/

He's oppressed. Can't you see? Are you blind? What is wrong with you? Kaepernick is oppressed. He's not white. He's a person of color. Anybody who isn't white is oppressed in the United States. I can't believe you're seriously asking this. There are fucking bodies in the street and you're wondering why he's oppressed? It's twenty sixteen, get with the program. Non whites are oppressed. Check your privilege and these dubs

Nah. That nigger is done.

No one will touch him now.

Checked

He's about to be cut, so he's saying this is a protest for minorities. When he does get cut he's going to cry racism.

>>Recently converted to Islam

Well well well

The best part is that the legless Muhreen would still make a better QB than Kaep.

>defending marines
>not actively attacking marines
you can stop any time

I want you to imagine you're really good at something trivial and meaningless, but somewhat difficult. Say...tossing rocks into a bucket at 50 yards, with, say, 75% accuracy. Now imagine that they televised this regularly with graphics, dramatic music and people talking excitedly as it happens.

Imagine that (((someone))) made this into an industry that allowed you to make millions of dollars if you were any good at it.

Imagine if your ability to fill the bucket with rocks made you a celebrity.

If you were a dumb person, you might begin to believe that this made you smart, or important.

If you were a dumb person, you might think this makes it okay to publicly state some fleeting thought and expect it to mean something to people.

This guy is an idiot, as many (most) professional athletes are.

But you know who's even fucking dumber? THE IDIOTS WATCHING THE BUCKET GAME AND GIVING A FUCK.

thank you. Anyone who watches professional sports is a moron.

/thread

You're right about the kikes but i hope someone kills you

>His people
Youre saying he owns the black people? fucking racist liberals

>his people
>abandoned by his nigger father and put up for adoption by his coal burning mother
>taken in by a nice white family that loved him and supported him and inspired him
>Gave him the resources to achieve success and wealth that few could dream of
>would likely have ended up dead in chicago at the hands of a random nigger if his single mother never gave him up to a caring white family thanks to not having a father figure due to his nigger father abandoning him
>still sides with his black side

Fuck you you stupid fucking faggot and fuck this ungrateful spoiled fucking brat attention whore.

Stop propagating the myth of race.
End this social construct, you patriarch.

Bench warmer that's going to get cut does a political stand to make it hard for the 49ers to cut him. He's a pussy just like all the other niggers out there.

So you ARE saying that a dude with no legs has it worse than you niggers right?? Because I sure as fuck know this whitewashed nigger Kaepernik has it better than some dude with no legs.

clearly the wheelchair was on his feet and he couldn't get up. sage

he's a nigger

Wow America JUST

That the US is willing to blow the limbs off its own people - to say nothing of the innocent people they're sent to slaughter - to defend the wealth and tyranny of international bankers is nothing of which to be proud.

very good, UK.

The kill hat smoked you a little too hard so you quit, huh?

this

That army faggot is a true goy

>All the dindus on Twitter comparing him to Ali

Some benchwarming squidward who lost all his endorsements for playing like shit, compared to an actual champion who made a stand during a time when blacks actually faced discrimination. Unbelievable.

Fuck all soldiers n enablers. You sheep slaughtering the wolves wih your bombas. Fuckin dyke

@87029403
(you)

Excellent, britbro.

TRUMP 2016

beep beep bop

>make millions of dollars playing football
>claim you're oppressed by America

Why did he lose his endorsements?

I don't get it, Sup Forums pls explain

Hey, Paul - any new books in the works?

>Pic
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I hope he got killed in an IED

Good post, can be applied to actors/actresses quite well, too.

That looks exactly like my old senior drill instructor.

Anyways, you have to openly support everyone's constitutional rights. His freedom of expression is protected and promised by the constitution. Whether I agree with it or not. How would we all be acting if Tom Brady or Andrew Luck started sitting because they felt that the flag represented open white genocide and race mixing? Though I think Colin is being a bit ironic, I have to respect him.

He's literally using this as a publicity stunt to trick some stupid team into taking him even though he's been proven to have a bum arm and a potato brain.
HE LOST HIS JOB TO BLAINE FUCKING GABBERT
LITERALLY A POOR MAN'S RUSSELL WILSON

People are now taking his side due to shitstorm and they're saying its trivial compared to what he's actually protesting...

I say it's just a dumb form of protest. I've been there, I've been that 15-year-old not standing for the pledge because I disagreed with the war in Iraq. But it's childish because if you're going to protest something, show disdain for something that has an impact on what you're protesting. Standing for the anthem doesn't somehow enable police to kill black people, so what does refusing to do it accomplish? It's so misdirected, it'd be like me vowing never to tip again until the Kurds get a sovereign nation. And if anyone tried to criticize me for not tipping I could just point out that the Kurds are facing much bigger problems than waiters in America, so fuck you for trying to attack me over my great message.

Its because Russel is a man of god. He's the black Tim Tebow.

He is just doing what he gets paid for, keeping the bench warm.

>Raised by white adoptive parents
>Black father wanted nothing to do with him

>MUH people

He refuses to throw touchdowns while America is still raysiss

8/10 analysis, Fritz.