WTF India

How can more than one billion live in such a small place? I thought India was much bigger.

Attached: Screenshot_20180318-124457.jpg (1076x1131, 397K)

brother asked a good question.

Do you literally stand on each others feet?

Attached: indians queue.jpg (1024x768, 284K)

Oh god they literally do

beta nordic cuckolds CRY at the thought of this lmao

hint: rice crop

You have ganges to thank (or not thank) for that. Most fertile plain in the world.

I'd probably do this in hopes that someone gets a bit cheeky and rubs their stiffy on my bum!

That's nothing - the population of Tokyo metro area is 1.5x that of Australia

Bahrain poster, why do you care about India so much? :( I see you in almost every thread. Are Indians ruining your country or what?
Not the only place in the world like this by any means. Think of Bangladesh, Rwanda, the Netherlands, Taiwan, South Korea, Lebanon and Israel.

I meet an Indian guy everyday who works at convenience store in my neighborhood. He speaks good Japanese.

Japan is lesser than India. Only the countries I mentioned are denser than India (leaving out island states and city states).

Not ruining per se but something like 50% of our country is filled with you guys so naturally I take an interest. I am active in other threads too.

It's not like you don't need them, and they don't stay there forever. Where else will you get your labour from?

I mean the EU has like 700-800 million....
If you lot actually had children Europe could easily have a billion people atm
Ido what the total population of the continent is including outside the EU
It probably is a billion if you include Russia and Turkey

I love India and "like" Indians
(Many are good dudes but some I can't ignore how retarded they are)

But I am a Buddhist so we are close ideologically

It's a mutual agreement of sorts. We get labour from South asia to build our infrastructure and in return they get decent pay which they can send to their families. There is no force or bad practices involved. Except qatar, labourers are not really ill treated in Middle east compared to what media shows.

It's crazy that Japan has 130 million people despite being just a tad smaller than Germany.

Not at all, I am grateful for how much your country has benefited the working class people of places like Kerala and it is a great boost to the economy.

life must be hell for the poor pajeet. How do the japanese treat him as a brown man? not very well, i'd assume

btw the situation is worse in singapore and hong kong, it all depends on whether or not you can densely develop housing.

I guess is the same thing empty countries feels about us

Attached: 1442365095999.png (2074x1124, 66K)

We had in the past, without emigration we would probably had double the population now.