MESSAGE TO ANTI GUNNERS

Forcing people to leave their security in the hands of a governing body is not only preposterous, but out right criminal. It is impossible for a government to protect their citizens 24/7, a police officer takes minutes (after a phone call has been made, if it ever was made) to get to the scene of a crime.

If the citizen of a country that has forcefully disarmed it's citizens by means of confiscation or threat of criminal charges gets harmed in a situation where the use of an outlawed weapon could have protected them, THEN the governing body of that country should be held accountable and compensate the individual or their family for the failure to effectively prevent or stop the crime from being committed.

We all know this would never happen, but it details just how ignorant and ridiculous we as a people have become.

EVERY MAN HAS THE RIGHT TO A FIREARM, NO EXCEPTIONS.

There is no morally sound counter argument against this.

Some might claim that the safety of the majority is at greater risk if people are allowed to carry weapons, the problem with that logic is that they are assuming that the current governing order is protecting them now, when its been stated earlier that it isnt. A criminal will break the law regardless, there are men walking passed you everyday that can have a concealed gun, legal or not.

Anti Gunner's fear does not arise from the idea of firearms, but from the idea of having to be responsible for their own safety. (an ignorant idea, since the responsibility has always been there, just covered with safety theater)

This argument also extends to the type of weapons one man can carry. A man has every right to carry a weapon that matches the force of a criminal, but one is wise to remember that the path to criminal intend has a history of being walked by both regular citizens and governments. As such, the people should not be restricted to regulations on certain features.

I want to live inside this woman's cleavege.

Get out perv

See, you had potential for a decent thread here... but you had to go and make the pic some slut instead of something related to your post. It's cheap.

Mods used to delete for that. Wish they would again.

tl;dr OP is a faggot

Please focus on the subject at hand

Would you prefer a young sexy trap or male?

These type of tactics are necessary in neo Sup Forums

These type of tactics are part of the reason Sup Forums is now nu/pol/.

Fuchs off you damn homo, the topic is great and the argument is impenetrable.

I don't see you making political threads

>don't see you...
Really? Did you ctrlF my username?
When you see me give me some likes.

Also... try it again.
This time with a relevant pic.
And break up that wall of text into two posts.

Also also... fuck autocorrects to Fuchs on your phone, phonefag?
If that's your name, I bet I could find you.

Quit being a whiny bitch

How fucking new are you not to know to post an image more interesting than the topic of your thread? You dug your own grave so post more Denise.

>"there is no argument"
>gets mad when nobody tries to argue him

OP for idiot of the hour

I wanna suck dem titties

For 1, you're preaching to the choir and 2, you posted Denise Milani

Nobody needs high capacity assault tits

implying that his "subject" isnt in his hand at the moment?

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Please present the argument. There hasn't been any regarding the topic of self defense.

>guns good
>people are terrified of freedom
If you want a fight on this, try 420chan or leddit or somewhere. You won't find many here who would argue against that... and most of those who would argue would only call you a redneck over and over again.

Good point