I think NOT!!!

Nice strawman, but not an argument.

better teach them early!!

if jesus came back today, you'd feel real stupid

delete this

God doesn't hate gays

>CALL ME A TIPPER CALL ME A TPPWR

Can matter be created or destroyed?

If so, how does it exist without something creating it, like a god or deity?

Atheism.

The belie that there was nothing and then suddenly energy appeared out of nowhere and created the universe.

Makes perfect sense.

LMAO
Don't even ATTEMPT damage control like that after getting your entire religion completely proven FALSE

with a cloth? does it really matter?

>he fell for the Sup Forums is Christian meme

>prove
>belief

ya'll don't speak english good do you

How did matter get here?
It's always been here, we would guess, but we simply can't know

How did god get here?
HE's AlwAYS BEEN HERE YOU IDIPT MY SANDNIGGER BOOK TOLD ME SO SO I KNOW 100%

desu I prefer the first option

>mfw nobody in this thread has proved god is real

>can't even get the pic
back2reddit

>ya'll
BTFO

Athiesm: the belief that everything just popped into existence, despite the fact that that can't happen.

>no more than 7000 years ago
>Jew walking in desert
>comes across some less inteligent Jews
>and a few Arabs
>tells them that he is the son of God
>also he's the son of a woman who never had sex
>dumber Jews and Arabs believe him
>And low IQ people have done the same ever since

>not accepting the true redpill of agnosticism

Prove a supernatural force capable of creating the universe and wholly outside of a mortal mind to comprehend exists

We live in a simulation dumbass, of course we have a creator.

>Durrr nothing became something because of God
>Durrr nothing became somthing because a big fucking boom happend

Atheism: the belief that we aren't sure how everything came into existence, but sandniggers from thousands or years ago probably didn't know it either.

>Nice strawman, but not an argument.
Actually thats exactly how it is.

God cant have existed forever, he had to come from somewhere. IF you are saying that god doesn't need a creator you are saying the universe doesn't need a creator.

it's always the loudest, least logical person who wins arguments right?

>actual physical evidence that a god exists from the resurrection of his son

Or

>yeah we don't know it was probably always here

Where did the simulator's universe come from?

God has always existed, uncreated.

That's agnostic. You believe there isn't a higher power.

>Hurr durr you're only allowed to believe you know how the universe began despite having 0 evidence

hmmmm....

From another simulation u moron

>get double dubs
>get "KeQ" in ID
>Sven still in denial about the one true god

One day you'll praise him.

Well good Sir,

You are assuming time is linear.

If God is the creative source and ever was. And there is no start to time and no end to time.

Shit always ways.

There, your argument is shattered.

Same with atheism, atheism is just claiming "I believe there isn't a higher power", agnostic is "There is no evidence of a higher power, I cannot know."

If there is a God then he would act outside of the rules of this universe for he was the one to put those into place. To say that he randomly popped into existence doesn't make sense cause you are basing that on your own rules of reality versus the one who created those rules.

>that's exactly how it it
What, atheists telling Christians what they believe?
Because that's exactly what the original picture is doing.

What if time isn't linear, but God still just doesn't exist?

Christcucks BTFO

Atheism: the belief that there was nothing and then it exploded.

t. youtube commenter

HAHAHA XDDDD

Well christians always move goalposts so we have to stop you somewhere?

yes we are clarifying what christians believe. if you think that sounds stupid, it's probably because it is

Not a christcuck.

But for sake of argument, there has to be a source of creation. For the sake of discussion, we call it God.

We can call it Thomas if you like.

Do you have any evidence he doesn't?

How does matter exist without a creator?

>Not understanding the concept of God by this much.

>All these blue pilled infux of atheists who heard 'alt-right' have contaminated this board.

I want you to leave, Sup Forums is a right wing Christian board.

Who said there had to be a source?

>it's the autistic atheist swede again

Pure Deism is objectively the most correct belief.

Christians BTFO
Atheists BTFO

Agnostics believe it's possible there is a higher power. Atheists don't. Are you saying agnostics are just closet atheists?

>clarifying what someone believes when you don't have that beleif
That's a textbook strawman, a logical fallacy and not an argument

You don't need to believe in God to hate gays

How does matter exist with a creator? How DOES something "exist"?
How does a creator exist without matter?

Do you have any evidence he does?

Nice strawman

back2reddit

Sweden's becoming the new leaf.

no, a textbook strawman is implying someone believes something they never claimed they believe.

Well creation is. Your consciousness is a fact.

Pretty much. Being an agnostic means you're an atheist who actually takes the time to think and realize that if you don't believe in a higher power due to lack of evidence, you can't know anything about the origin of the universe because there is no evidence

Yes, his son is risen and returned to heaven

Maybe god exists outside of physics that we understand

Yes, I don't claim to believe anything in the original picture

Making it a strawman

Maybe nothing exists outside of our physical realm?
We really don't even understand the plane of existence we live on, so to start placing beliefs on others outside of ours is just silly.

But we have clear proof of something that exists outside of our knowledge, a god

Here

A supernatural and unlimited force doesn't need to confine itself to your own mortal boundaries.

You could have just said "I give up" and saved yourself a few key pressed :^)

Thanks for trying though

But to pretend you know anything about a supernatural force/to claim it even exists it plain stupid.

>hurr me redpill me smart because me admit me don't know anything and straddle fence me smart

>we
Maybe you, but I know how the universe came into existence and how it will end

Fuck off you fedora wearing nordic cuck.
You can't prove existing of God - that's the point of believing.
I'm agnostic myself android I find christian beliefs quite stupid, but you are fucking retarded.
You're not mockering anybody by saying that they cannot prove existance of God, because that's the fucking point.

i dont know about you personally. christians in general however do

Why?

see

holy shit god BTFO !!!

nice job sweden!!

mfw sweden wasn't a cuck today

There was never nothing, OP. There was an incredibly dense singularity that inflated into our current universe.

I don't even believe in God and I know this. There was never nothing. Nothing is a mental construct.

Okay, you can choose to not respond to my argument

I'm guessing it's because you can't think of a snarky way to """""""disprove""""""" it

the principle of causation

How did that singularity come into being?

Athiesm
The belief that there was nothing and suddenly that nothing became everything, including time, for absolutely no reason at all.
The billions of years later on an insignificant planet orbiting a modest star with 7 companion planets, some minerals in the bottom of a warm puddle spontaneously started doing pic related.
Over millions of years the DNA mutated to everything we have today through natural selective breeding of the most capable creatures, and yet somehow, human or near-human levels of intelligence has only appeared in 2 species ever despite being the single greatest evolutionary advantage any animal can revive.

>Freeze frame.

>Stop.

>Hammer time!

>Sup Forums is one person

Christianity:
That except you took a book wirtten by long dead sandniggers spin on it for fact

I cant get my head round what the universe is and how it came to be. It doesn't make sense at all. What the fuck

I'm not christian through. The idea of this universe being here "just cause" is silly at best.

>claim to know the source of universe
>shart in mart

Oh well i guess the earth isn't round because that is what the Romans and Greeks thought a super long time ago

Why is magic daddy who exists just cause any less silly?

You will see the light soon.

Always remember, god loves all of his sons.

That's my point

I hope so
Having to actually think about questions that can't be answered gets troublesome

>strawman
>doesn't explain his real views

Sure, faggot

>if the Mohammad came today, you'd feel real stupid
There's thousands of religions, calling your bets on one is as dangerous as having none

>atheism
>belief
Pick one.

>uses the term bluepill
Religion is the most bluepilled thing imaginable
>oh we don't die, we live forever with someone who loves us
>evidence?
>what is that?

Prove the existence of a god?
And finally
youtube.com/watch?v=RB3g6mXLEKk

God doesn't hate gays, he doesn't hate any of his sons

The Bible says God exits outside of Time itself, which was a very bold idea at the time. Your inability to process something could exist beyond this Universe is stupid, and even modern skilled atheists believe in split Universes with different laws. It's just that God did it first.

The Bible says humans naturally want to believe in God so it only makes sense that other societies would develop an alternative substitutes. I would be more worried if christianity was the only religion ever made and you would be arguing with that if it was the case.

It's funny because God says to seek out the truth and question all things. Let's not forget the church has a history of supporting scientific development. You Fedora tippers love pointing to that one time of corruption.

The Bible says God created the Universe to be of an immense scale to show his power, Tipper.

Yeah all the substitutes eventually die. God would never create absolute proof of his existense. You say make more but that's relative and there is a shit load of evidence.

And forever and ever.

That's not really a good argument. Atheists made their shitty string theory despite it's lack of evidence, unprovability, improbability, and only having adherents because they want to believe in it. Sounds like something the hate.

Great argument.

The Bible says to seek out the truth. Of course we will move the goalposts as we learn more about this universe of God's creation.

Oh give up the whole Solid state theory. No scientist believe in that shit anymore.

Nigger, why?

b-b-b-ut Sup Forums told me that christianity was the only cure for the homosexual degeneracy destroying western civilization

>I'm smart because I jump to conclusions

>atheism
>belief

If you think something is true you believe it. You think the lack of Gods are true. Stop getting so excited by buzzwords.

Those Protestants will tell you any lie to get you into their side and away from the true light, the Roman Catholic Church