This is my autistic project

This is my autistic project
It's hit a brick wall as am i'm pursuing other things and also have become dumbfounded by the impossibility of applying any internally consistent logic to it.

Attached: flattism.png (4972x2517, 917K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Arab_Republic
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: legend flat.png (1808x2197, 422K)

these are some expanded details i made.

Attached: latin.png (5292x3449, 2.24M)

Attached: austro.png (4824x1490, 1.19M)

Attached: celts.png (2814x1793, 919K)

Attached: indo.png (9738x2476, 1.49M)

Nice autism

Attached: sands.png (2889x1317, 259K)

Attached: turk2.png (5607x1339, 924K)

Attached: Thai.png (1857x1413, 280K)

What's it about?

indigenous clay

Attached: east.png (9371x3300, 2.74M)

Looks pretty cool. How much time did you put into it?

>France has a monarchist CoA
>has the republican Motto
Dropped

Why did you use the civil ensign for Malta?

there are more norwegian speakers in finnmark than sami speakers

>using the shit-tier Italian regional flags instead of the historical ones

Your flag is shit but that of the knights was dope
Historical flags dont represent the linguistic ethnic groups
Alot
Yeah
Whatever

Whats wrong with the flag of Finland?

Finnmark belongs to Finnland, we will come and take it soon

>Historical flags dont represent the linguistic ethnic groups
They do i much better than the civil flags made up in the '90s

Attached: 600px-Flag_of_Marche.svg.png (600x400, 26K)

Well, ain't that rude.

finland is an illegal nation therefore it has no claims whatsoever

>M

Attached: 1520774422979.png (1228x1150, 191K)

why are you saying this you used to be owned by swedes and danes man come on dont be so rude, stop bullying us

If you are going to be an autist at least do it right faggot, why are the populations so random in this

I have seen some retarded alt-his maps in my life, but this takes the cake

>but this takes the cake
You haven't seen that many, right?

we have existed for longer than we've been in a union with other countries. finland never existed until swedes came and civilized you

This is sealion tier

blah blah blah you never had civilization until you went and raped civilized people

give him a break, he must have spent a lot of time doing that...

norwegian civilization began in 872, when we were still pagan. finnish "civilization" began in 1917

I could spend a lot of time banging my head against a brick wall but it wouldn't be praise worthy

>dat arabian peninsula

Attached: 1521070373565.png (615x663, 18K)

>"civilization"
what dude come on we are like the most civilized country on earth now

Help me

thanks to swedes taking pity on you when you were a bunch of barely sentinent apes getting high off of swamp fumes

wtf is going on in Taiwan?

>Istanbul split in half
what the fuck

>Even including the om gaelic rock language
The absolute madman, based brit user,top tier with adding crests on scotland and ireland. pure kino.

no, thanks to our superior minds and bodies. you are no longer the happiest country in the world, we are, deal with it

Why the fuck is Jordan joined with the Shiite dominated Eastern provinces of Arabia?

If you wanna make it realistic Iran takes over Eastern Saudi Arabia (google Dammam, Khobar, Jubail) - and of course Bahrain, Western Yemen and Qatar.

UAE, Kuwait and central Saudi maybe join forces in retaliation i guess in your autistic world..

Jordan is closer to Egypt, Syria and Lebanon that it will ever be to gulfies just keep that in mind

Jordan is much more close with its levant brothers than the gulfies. Maybe the Sunni gulfies form an alliance so central Saudi and whats left of the UAE

sorry for last sentence i forgot to delt that

i dont see why me saying you should become a part of sweden again gets you so worked up. finland being a part of sweden has much more credibility than you being independent. besides, your state forces you to learn swedish, why not just make it official?

Where would jordan be if after the arabs united they didnt invade the assyria?

I dont understand your question but basically the levant, assyria and egypt and much more complicated than the gulf. The gulf is basically just religious divides other than that there's not much difference between someone from the UAE or someone from Saudi.

In a bizarre world where iran is taking over arabia i'd imagine Jordan either getting absorbed by greater israel or joining in some pan-Arab union like this one: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Arab_Republic

Dios mio...

Where does jordan belong in the muhammad days

Oh historically Jordan was part of the Roman empire and before that the Greek empire (which is why we still have Roman amphitheaters and forts till this day), in Muhammadian days we were under the Byzantines but got rekt quite early on by the Rashidum invasion circa 630s and they used Jordan as a launching pad to get at Damascus

Post Eastern European one

What language did the native jordanians speak

Aramaic. Latin by the scholars of roman Judea. I'm going by memory from 8th grade though so you might wanna double check this.

Wait ill do it later

Why the fuck is the Konkan in Afghanistan?
It should be in Goa.

I haven't updated the map positinos. its just the same position as kashmir becasue i used that as a template.

Attached: slavs.png (3732x1345, 796K)

Fixed your mistake on the west coast of North America

Attached: californian empire.png (4972x2517, 538K)

whats the teal region above tibet and below east turkestan?