muslim names
muslim faces
muslim demands
muslim apparel
muslim food limits
muslim language

sick of it

Other urls found in this thread:

newenglishreview.org/Hugh_Fitzgerald/The_Berbers_and_Islam_as_a_Vehicle_for_Arab_Supremacism/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no its wonderful I want more

fuck off merkel

>yet
Shartmart, you haven't the slightest fucking IDEA how disgusting these inferior beings are.

yes I like muslim nations like you

t. super newfag

salam alaikum

kill yourself faggot

Masha Allah, brother.

Alaikoom as salam

Looks like you're EXPLODING with rage that actual humans hate you sub-creatures.

>germany is black

I was sick of them 2 years ago when they attacked Charlie hebdo. Before that I just thought of them as foreign type people, I'd never actually looked into islam as a religion.
Also 22 years ago when I lived in Ankara among them. Turkish music sucks and there was no bacon, Doritos or root beer
Adana Kebab rocks though, I'll give them that

I've learned more desert speak in the last year than I ever wanted to. It's everywhere. "hijab"

I was already pissed about people using kike terms like douche and now this other feces faced sand gang is fucking everywhere.

It's just a tan.

> is this meat halal?

The bane of entry level jobs in Sydney (ignore flag)

Do it faggot.

Bretty good

Yes absolutely sick of hearing about them constantly.

London had its first halal only food festival the other day. It's everywhere.

Genuine question, how much has Halal taken over the meat market in the UK? Where I live (Ontario) almost all non-organic chicken sold in supermarkets is Halal, it's fucking depressing

Yep. If I hear one more gommie slimeball hiss "Isssslaaaam" or "Mussssslim" on the BBC I'm going to scream. I just want my fucking country back from Leftists and all their ugly pets.

>anyone sick of muslims / arabs yet?

Yes, we don't even have pakis up here and I hate them with a burning passion. Must be horrible living in areas with large numbers of them.

When they pronounce it Moose-lim (especially here in Canada where our accent doesn't do that) it's honestly as irritating as when anglos dramatically pronounce french terms to let you know that they're cultured and shit.

>anyone sick of muslims / arabs yet?

No, they're not Jews.

t. Jew.

i'd be surprised if it was the first. most countries have halal festivals, even japan has one. unless you mean it was a mainstream event rather than the tawdry secretive gatherings that muslims have amongst themselves

it hasn't. some shops sell halal meat now in places that have a high muslim infestation. one or two have started doing special offers around ramadan. probably everyone's seen that pic from the halal section in a tesco where someone put a pack of bacon in the halal section. for normal people all this is invisible.

i did read somewhere that there are so many muslims in prison now that all the meat in prison food (except pork) is now halal because it's cheaper to get it all from one supplier. not sure how accurate that is tho.

no, muslims are cool

This, basically. If only us Jews had raped and murdered more Yuro-cuckolds maybe we wouldn't be hated so much :^(

>muslim language
look at flag, baka

" Islamization was accompanied by what we call “Arabization,” which was a complicated and lengthy process."
" That word “Arabization” is usually used to describe the large-scale movement of ethnic Arabs into a non-Arab region, in order to change its demographic character. But there is another form of Arabization that does not involve a physical invasion; it consists, rather, in making non-Arab Muslims forget or dismiss their non-Arab identity, attempt to emulate the behavior of seventh-century Arabs, adopt Arabic at the expense of their own languages, and even assume Arab names, in order to transmute themselves into Arabs."
" When Muslims pray five times a day, prostrating themselves in zebibah-thickening prayer, they always face toward Mecca in western Arabia. Many non-Arab Muslims take on Arabic names and fake Arab pedigrees. All of this testifies to the superior position, despite the universalist claims made for the faith, of one people, the Arabs."
newenglishreview.org/Hugh_Fitzgerald/The_Berbers_and_Islam_as_a_Vehicle_for_Arab_Supremacism/

This is what is going on in Europe right now

I live near Bradfordistan, fuck me it is horiffic. Burkas and Hijabs everywhere. Actually saw a sandnigger straight pimp slap this bitch for telling his kid to put back this light up fan thing and stop stealing. just fuck my shit up senpi.