Femanon Here AMA

Femanon here.

Why do you beta males hate girls that aren't virgins here? I think that it all stems from your deep rooted insecurities, it's pathetic honestly. Does a girl with sexual experience scare you? Stop pretending that sex is a bad thing, it's what young people do. You'd never deny a non virgin girl in real life so keep pretending. You'd feel honored if a real woman showed interest in you, that's the reality.

Pic related, is me. Rate me 1-10?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_differences_in_suicide
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WHO IS THIS GIRL

>Femanon here.

If you have to open your post with your gender because you know it will spark controversy then you probably have nothing interesting to say. Tl;dr.

I rate you an 8 but without a time stamp I don't really believe that's you.

If that's you. pls marry me. I'm a 6 ft 4 ayran blonde haired blue eyed chad. I'm just nerdy and a white nationalist is why I'm here don't judge me.

I need someone your age who can pump out 4-5 white kids for me before you lose fertility

>"Sup /r9k/"
>ctrl + v

SERIOUSLY WHO IS THIS PERSON

marry me. i will pay you 5k.

WHAT IS HER NAME

Learn the rules.

TITS OR GTFO

TITS OR GTFO

dunno lol calm down

Post sup.

This

saw this yesterday try harder

>this thread again

Into the it goes

How is your job in editorial going J?

Well first off, its the fact that due to the release of oxytocin during sex (which is behind pair bonding) that sex is supposed to be related to relationships, when you have lots of extra-marital partners that constant release of oxytocin without establishing relationships does not bode well for women, which over time makes them immune to its effect of pair bonding and thus means they lose the ability to be loyal wives. We don't dislike sluts because of what they do, we dislike it because it's bad for them and society. Look at the divorce rate, the birth rate, the suicide rates and depression rates of young women. You know somethings wrong.

this
The fact you had to state your a female in your post prooves your just looking for attention you whore.

this bitch is excused because she was replying to you, as a female, which was important to your orignal post because you assume its all just beta virgin fags here.

kill yourself you dumb bitch your ugly af

Its because men who can't get sex are jealous women control sex. So this is their tactic they are resorting to in hopes that they can steer society towards men controlling sex again.

Wouldn't deny/10

THIS IS BAIT

EVERYONE KNOWS WHO THIS IS

B, POL, R9K

BUT DOES ANYONE KNOW HER NAME?

Best post by a Canadian. Ever.

You are a 7. Pretty eyes!

There is an evolutionary reason that men are programmed to think of women with many sexual partners as dirty. It's not fair, but then nature doesn't care about fair, or right or wrong, or any of humanity's values. Nature only cares about genes that get to survive to the next generation.

The concept of fair is a historically new concept. Morality in a religious context is something that has been developed over thousands of years of human experience and trail and error. There is usually a practical basis for the moral laws, not just because it ruins your fun.

From a biological perspective, sex is very dangerous for the woman. Here's why.

1) Pregnacy is the most common cause of death for women until about 100 years ago.
2) Disease. It's 20 times easier for a woman to catch a disease than a man, because she is the receiver.
3) Childbirth is an 18 year commitment and women must have a male protected and provider, at least up until 100 years ago.

So women must be very selective about who they have sex for biological reasons.

TITS OR GTFO

>suicide rates

lel

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_differences_in_suicide

rules.
tits, or gtfo.

you don't get special attention.

I really feel the need to compliment that hair, so rich, damn. Please don't use too many products on it, it's too damn nice.

>1 post by this ID
Sage

I have refused non-virgin girls on countless, literally countless occasions, including refusing a threesome with a very attractive black girl. I still do it all the time. This is partially because I have been dating the same girl for about 5 1/2 years (who was a virgin before I met her,) but I was denying girls all the time during high school, way before I met her, simply because I didn't want to get involved with anyone from my own school. Men are not as desperate as women and feminists mistakenly believe us to be and, what's more, there are plenty of studies which demonstrate women as being incapable of forming meaningful emotional connections with men the more partners they accrue. In fact, it is also said that women actually store the DNA from unprotected sexual encounters in their body for the duration of their entire life. Now, ain't that quackin' crazy?

As for looks, I'd give you a seven if I were being generous. Your body-type is not overly desirable; if you have any tits, I can't see them. Fortunately, you're not fat, either. Your fact isn't anything special, and your hair is a rat's nest. Comb that shit, put a smile on, and pull your tits out, and maybe I will see about upgrading you to a 7.5, but I'm still not fucking you.

tits or gtfo roastie

If I'm not first, what's the point? I'm here to conquer, I'm not going to take sloppy seconds.

Tits whore
We don't care for your opinions

3.5/10

Tits or gtfo

Why do people actually reply to these threads?
I know OP is not a girl, you know OP is not a girl, OP probably knows he is not a girl.

YES BUT WHO IS THE GIRL IN THE PICTURE

Alpha as fuck

Crazy-eyes/10

Never stick your dick in crazy.

This is a shitty copy pasta, some people are taking the bait, remember to sage lads.

You again?? Fuck off

>Does a girl with sexual experience scare you?
no, its disgusting.
would you use a used condom found on the ground?

Tits or gtfo
Also Timestamp?

>MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN
sage