Pol's opinion on Sororities:

My girlfriend wants to rush some sororities in the upcoming school year. What should I expect?

she's gonna find a nice bull for you to prep

HPV

>sorostitute
Have fun as she rides the cock carousel. If you aren't a frat guy the odds she leaves you is 100%
T. Frat star

Never really understood what they were. University clubs with greek names or something like that. Im not even sure the have them here.

Fuck me. Sounds like I'm either gonna play myself and watch her get slammed or leave while I have dignity.

Just a glorified club to pay into for parties and networking.

Hedonistic cults. Greek life is a disgrace to university and young people alike

Was in a fraternity. Expect the relationship to be over. Expect her to stop believing in herself and get on her knees for whatever her sorority tells her to think. Your gf will slowly shift her perception of you. Once you realize shes disappointed youre not in greek life its already too late.

Theyre all cults btw.

This.

t. GDI

Basically you're gonna get cuxked.
1/1000 chance she WON'T cheat on you.

Been there done that. The beginning of the end of your relationship. Single life in college is a far better way to go, user.

How are they like cults? I grew up in a pretty culty church setting and I'm curious why people say that.

Try this: Rush with her and become a frat bro

End it now.
She's going to get fucked silly for the next four years.
I was in a frat in college, all the sorority girls just wanted to drink and fuck. From the best looking ones to the pigs.

It's 3 am and you struck out? Call that tri delt that you talked to a month ago. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Nowadays? Pretty much nothing. There have been too many scandals and shit for it to be like how they depict it on TV and movies.

She'll have a few parties and stuff, but a lot of it involves "community presence" (aka volunteer work and paying dues)

It looks great on a resume though. Just don't believe those fags who say "she's already cheating bro." Sorority girls are no more slutty than any other girl. The only difference is a sense of community

Sorority girls only date frat guys.

She is leaving you OP

why are american women so ugly?

You wish HPV.
Full blown herpes.

Just rush a frat dude. It'll at least force you to learn how to fake interacting with people

>Pol's opinion on Sororities
Reeks of /r9k/ in this thread

t. cum guzzling faggot

People in Greek life tend to only do things with people who are in Greek life. That and the initiations are always cultish.

It's fun, but don't go all out stereotypical frat dude.

At least she'll be fucking white dudes.

What about a girl whose already in a sorority? Theres one mega flirting with me, will she cuck me? t. gdi

This is true. Canadian woman are fucking ugly too.
Went to Austria last year,every girl is a 8/10.

Hey now, I only guzzled cum as a pledge.

Funny how butthurt autists get about people in frats

Once you're in the sorority you don't have to hang out with them. My girlfriend is in one and she doesn't have to go anywhere with them and when they throw parties I go with her. Its only a problem if she parties with them without you

It depends what school OP. Greek life is very different depending on where you go.

If it's a big state school then you should honestly just end things ASAP. Nearly every girl I knew who rushed with a bf ended up single by the end of their first semester In a sorority.

You can't monitor everything she does or who she drinks and parties with. She will more than likely cheat, sorry.

Look into Skull and Crossbones and then realize 95% of US presidents were left handed, then the door slowly opens up. Leave her while you can, she is probably already indoctrinated.

Hell yeah, Tri Delts and DG's...all slores

This.

>Go to university
>Girlfriend joins sorority
>Less than a month into the academic year she suddenly "DISCOVERS" she's a lesbian and breaks up with me so she can date the head bitch of her sorority

It's just an excuse for sexual experimentation under the guise of partying. I used to be a handsome, decent lad back then, just not into parties and stuff. Now I'm a hideous troll that lurks in the shadows and posts on Sup Forums, all because I let her join that shitty sex cult.

It's broadly similar to a university club society, except it doesn't have a singular purpose.

They're not the same sort of thing as the Bullingdon Club, Skull and Bones etc.

As long as you hit it and quit it, you'll be fine. You're seriously asking if a sorority slut is girlfriend material? How do you even get dressed in the morning without accidentally strangling yourself?

>What should I expect?

What do you think happens when an obnoxious, self-important cunt decides to team up with other obnoxious self-important cunts in a low-inhibition environment?

Her sisters will convince her to break up with you. Seriously. All the jealous single ones want her to go out to parties and get into the same petty bullshit that they're dealing with. If you end up in a fraternity, don't worry. You'll get some puss and be fine. Also, a large group of bright, conservative men with bright futures who will help you through just about anything

It's pretty amazing how sororities attract similar girls across campuses. 90% of guys at different schools always said TriDelts were mid range to unattractive sluts that sucked dick very well.

That and most ADPis are chock full of Apes, dogs, and pigs.

>joins sorority
Joining FemEn isn't a sorority you non country

>letting your bitch go to college
You fucking retard. Cunts shouldn't be anywhere near schools, especially not colleges.
My wife dropped out of high school when I had her pregnant the first time. And she's the better because of it.

Sad but true, senpai.

This is Nebraska and I live in a really weird area where all the frat guys are ugly, short, and dont lift and are either fat or skelly skinny where as I'm 6'3" and 230 lb fitizen.

>singular purpose

The instantly gratifying purpose is easy access to parties. The secondary purpose is to network for job opportunities. However, the latter probably really isn't all that relevant anymore since there are no jobs for sluts with a 1.7 GPA and a degree in psychology.

Your relationship is ogre, OP

Better end it quick like ripping off a bandaid and dive balls deep into tall that ripe college poontang while you're young.

Thanks for your input Cleetus, sorry to hear about your baby mama Abigail-anne

If you're an alpha chad like you say, you can do much better than some drunk sorority trash.

>her sisters will convince her to break up with you
You clearly haven't met the other type. The all her sorority sisters are secretly hooking up with her boyfriend, while she's secretly cheating on him as well. Shit is hilarious when you're on the sidelines watching

C
U
C
K

typical retarded american thing with it's own autismal terminology and """"culture"""" and is all an excuse to bully each other and get drunk and get laid

t. Bodean from Bumfuck, Mississippi

>Nebraska
>6'3"
Join the wrestling team and become what you were destined to be

I work at a student dormitory. Let me tell you something. A lot of these sororities value being a gold digger. If you slept with x popular frat of delta fag moo then you got status. These girls are the biggest sheep I have ever met. I am surprised you being a Sup Forums browser would actually like such a conformist. Anyway. Most likely your girl will cheat on you for "biff chadwell" of delta mega phi. I wish I was joking, for your sake

Ya I don't think you know anything about sororities other than the stigma
What sorority is it? Social or service?

If she joins a sorority, she will be fucking at least 10 guys a week

I'm 23. I have no interest in joining anything.

Good looking out man. I thought she wasn't this fucking basic but I think she's get wrapped up in the idea of campus culture fun.

Then they end up getting married right after graduation. I've seen it before, but that's the worst outcome of them all. Built on lies. I've been out two years and I've already seen a divorce because of that kind of relationship.

I live in a frathouse but im not a brother. Do I win?

They'll be:
>empty-headed sluts
>tumblr sjws
>authoritarian extreme christians
These are the only options.

STDs

forgot to mention, her chances of being raped go up. I know from sources that a lot of the frats try to spike these girls drinks at the mixers. They literally exist to fuck. If she doesn't go to a mixer she is an outcast. Seriously bro, why you even with someone who desires such vain sheep shit?

>HURR DURR IF YOURE NOT INTO COLLEGE-GOING SLUTs LIKE I AM YOURE SOME KIND OF STEREOTYPE
I sense some jealousy.

hahahahaha

Good thinking

hit the gym bro

Wish I could but I dont have the funds for friends haha.

"Campus culture fun" is getting shitfaced and having an ungodly amount of sex with borderline strangers. I'm not knocking that lifestyle, I slept around with quite a few sloots while pursuing a degree, but trust me, any female that's even slightly interested in that kind of crap is not commitment material. You're better off meeting those kinds of women in your classes and non-greek life related clubs

Tell me, Bodean, were you 24 or 25 when you made your wife drop out of high school after knocking her up?

How much gov't assistance do you get?

I expect that your left hand will not be allowed into any sororities.

/thread

>fuck her mother
>record
>wait for her to break up or tell you you've been cucked
>tell her it don't matter
>tell her you love her
>beg her to come over, you want to show how much you love her
>make a nice dinner
>light some candles
>get a ring
>ask her in marriage
>tell her you'll let her fuck whomever she wants
>get married
>support her son
>see him to college
>get old together
>when she's going for her last breath
>kiss her in the forehead
>pop tape
>you'vebeencucked.jpg

Expect her to have a few miles of dick run through her op.

Swallowing black men's semen is part of the initiation.

People have a really bad opinion of frats/sorots but they were all right to me as a random grad student. They never like, gave me an evil eye or something, held doors open for me, spoke to me a bit at games.

What I did notice is all the partying and fucking goes on by only them, which is why campuses are all considering banning them or curbing them because its isolating a lot of students from the school spirit and fun probably.

Its kind of insane I mean I am 6'1" and mildly work out and could never get digits. So I guess that does suck a lot of the fun out of college.

My college of UofArizona's answer was just to keep building more and more sorority houses, since I graduated two more went up. I suppose if everyone can be affilliated with SOME frat or sorority then its not that bad.

Also I noticed its a major nigger filter. I mean they have diversity quotas but none of the trash from China or Africa can annoy you with their bad manners or broken English and I believe that Sup Forums can enjoy that aspect.

Just remember if you want to join, always be smiling and joking -- but don't be a clown, just give off a presence of wanting to be there and when asked try to show why you'd be great with community service and being a cool dude to hang out with.

This is what I got from some friends who were in frats, just radiate good vibes. Its not really about being a angry bully, those will actually be weeded out, you don't want people who are mean SOBER into a place where people will be drunk 40% of the time.

Dump her while you still have some dignity

dude that shit aint worth it

lol some people asked me to join a frat after I transferred to Rutgers. Said fuck that it aint worth it since I would be there 2 years. I think I made a good decision

after 6 months they all become the same person

after 4 years, they're just used up cumdumpster sluts completely devoid of anything resembling a personality

they'll spend the next few years trying to pretend that they're still in college, partying every weekend and sleeping with the first attractive guy that looks in their general direction

at 30... well you know the rest

26, 10 years is a good age gap.
And I didn't make her, she knew once she got pregnant she'd stop going to school. Not like she needed it. What the hell is a girl going to do with schooling?
>How much gov't assistance do you get?
None. We grow all our own food and raise goats and chickens and sell excess to buy other stuff.

Her to get blacked nightly. Enjoy your future Chad.

>sorority girl
>blacked
Stop projecting your fantasies

So at 26 you impregnated a 16 year old and made her stay home.

What state are you from? Just for reference, Bodean.

>26, 10 years is a good age gap.
>And I didn't make her, she knew once she got pregnant she'd stop going to school. Not like she needed it. What the hell is a girl going to do with schooling?

I know you're just memeing and that this is bait but please do humanity a favor and kill yourself anyways

>Bodean
Why are you using a nigger term for cops?

>Stop projecting your fantasies

>implying sorostitutes don't try to sleep with the entire football and basketball teams
buddie boy it's like a competition for them.
yeah the rich sororities generally won't race mix but those are the small minority (ha pun)

>Also, a large group of bright, conservative men with bright futures who will help you through just about anything

Pfffthahahaha, unless you're at yale or harvard it's just a bunch of alcoholic idiots who barely pass their classes and end up middle managers in some shitty corporation

Is it a nigger term for cops? I was just using it as stereotypical white trash name. I'll call him JimBob from now on.

Just tell her she can't join one. Holy shit you white boi's are cucked.

here's my observations in medical school
>spend 4 years in college fucking around and getting drunk
>spend 4 years in medical school sitting around in the library, doing research and virtue signal resume work.
>finish school, take job or residency spot from a guy because they balance things 50/50 in specialties
>get knocked up now at age 30 and go on leave or leave your kid to be taken care of by someone else (with the same emotional results as total maternal abandonment)
>get bitter about work and start doing part time anyway

>Is it a nigger term for cops? I was just using it as stereotypical white trash name
>I cant even get my stereotypes right
This isnt hard idiot, either put some effort into it or dont bother doing it at all.

>fraternities
>conservative
I'm my city Trump supporters get assaulted and chased through the streets, everyone on campus only ever talks about how evil Trump is and much he and his supporters deserve to be attacked

>made her
If you think it's okay for girls to choose to be college sluts how is it not also okay for her to choose to be a good housewife?
>So at 26 you impregnated a 16 year old
I married her first, of course.
>What state are you from?
Florida.
What is bait about it?

Don't have a gf till you have money, a job, stability, confidence ect. Dump the bitch, her wanting to join is just her telling you she's going to suck cock while texting you she is studying. Or having a nigger put his big meaty shit stick in her as she says goodbye i have to study for a test. Get a dog.

>marrying a high schooler ten years younger than you

You're no better than the pakis, you know that, right?

So your gf can't make friends on her own, needs to follow other losers, and wants free access to lesbianism and every frat guys cock.
Dump her now

Also, how many chickens do you trade for a bag of meth?

All 6 if these girls look mildly retarded, what's going on here?

>implying black people are in frats