Sup Forums chatroom

chatzy.com/12355495904920#0

Tried this a week ago. Wondering if we could get an old school chat going amongst Sup Forumslacks. Sit down, take a load off, and discuss some Jewish conspiracies with us.

Bump

Anyone?

>I'm going to join your IP honeypot chat

Come on, we already got you anyway.

Bumping my own thread

Come guys it's so much fun

rizon

Bumping

Why not just use discord?

bump

Because.

guys start typing goddamnit holy shit ffs such autistic faggots

we got room

Is there a limit to allow myself to be cuckolded? Here's my story. I just broke up with my gf a few weeks ago. I have my own house. Decent job. But she was a few years younger than me and just wanted to party and see bigger pee pee's. So now I just recently got in touch with an old classmate. She was always a tomboy, never wore tight clothes or anything, but now she is an absolute killer. Problem is. She has a son. She went to watch a hockey game a few years ago. Got spotted by one of the players, long story short she got knocked up. Hasn't seen the dude since. So, is there a level of hotness that allows cuckoldry. It sucks to have to say that I would be living with my wife and my wife's sone. Pic related, not her but damn close.

we have openings

There are 10 spots for non-Premium Users in this free room. These free spots are currently taken by other visitors.

come join us!

>There are 10 spots for non-Premium Users in this free room.
>These free spots are currently taken by other visitors.

k keep me bosted

You realize that chatroom only allows a max of 10 people

And that there are 60,000 people on pol right now, looking at your thread

>implying

bumperoo

Y would you marry someone with out a sole?

Niggers

HOW DO YOU DO FELLOW ALT-RIGHTERS?

somebody get in here and shut up clintonshill

we got openings

clintonshill left, all is good

We need a good place to go in case this place is shut down.

Any ideas?

I'm thinking Dark Net

Join us in here.

guys get in here we're discussing... I have no fucking idea. We need some stupid people. Get in here!

somebody help us, the alt right is imploding in here

Taranus has AIDS, somebody make fun of her

>So, is there a level of hotness that allows cuckoldry
no
>pic
ugly as fuck what? god you must be depressingly unattractive if you think anything that looks even remotely close to that is "an absolute killer"
jesus dude

Guys, we have faggots in here. Clear them out.

I have a personal rocket chat if you guys want to use that. It's like slack basically. Saved message history, extra channels, bla bla bla.

chat.chlulcat.com is the address.

>goes to imageboard that primarily functions as chat room
>HEY GUIZE COME TO LE CHATROOM
nice try faggot

derpa do