Tfw my name is actually Hans and you all make fun of me

>tfw my name is actually Hans and you all make fun of me
>tfw Hans is considered as a granddad name here in Germany

I SHALL CONTINUE TOO WEAR THIS NAME WITH HONOUR.

Other urls found in this thread:

beliebte-vornamen.de/jahrgang/j2015
google.de/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Pu7MjOd0o0Y&ved=0ahUKEwjyiPOy1-fOAhULuxQKHcPBBBcQyCkIHTAA&usg=AFQjCNEEL1M3zPsh6UbVh35NaS0ZjFmE_w&sig2=KH010EOExNIF8eHUyYgkiA
beliebte-vornamen.de/32924-gebraeuchliche-vornamen-1937.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ok Hans. make your wifes son proud

>tfw my kids will be named Schwerthelm, Lothar, or Konrad

Nie vergessen, Volksgenosse!

you have a full scan of the book? Or how is it called?

No, someone else posted it on here and I saved it. I'm sure you could find a list on the internet of the nazis' "Acceptable German Names."

you go hans I will always love you

i'm surprised parents in germany are even allowed to give their kids german names.

What are considered old names in Germany and what are considered new names? Genuinely interested.
>inb4 Tyrone, Jamal, Abdul, Mohamed

Your picture of Germany is completely wrong. The Majortity is against all this SJW bullshit.
It's weimar all over, degeneration in the major cities and the country side is slowly revolting.
NSDAP had less than 5% most of their election years. All it takes is a big happening.

No muslim feels welcome here, they are frowned upon here and excluded by most people.

It's not old vs new names. As it's rather about popularity, as the new names are also around since hundreds of years.

old names (unpopular):
Hans, Ulrich, Rüdiger, Wolfgang

new names(popular):

Finn, Lukas, Leon, Ben

girls:

old:
Ursula, Heidi, Edeltraut, Konstanze

new:
Leni, Mia, Sophia, Amelia

As I said, all names have been around since always. Maybe in 50 years it's reversed.
Leni was also popular in Nazi Germany.

Honor*

Anyway is Cleetus a common name in Murrica?

I knew a Hans im high school once
poor guy I think we genuinely bullied all self esteem out of him

Never give up Hans, never surrender.

The time for retribution is fast approaching.

Ha, Konrad is a popular name in Poland. Go figure.

No. I grew up in the southern Midwest and I've literally never met a Cletus in my entire life.

I have, however, known a Jeremiah, a Micah, a Hoseah, and a Jedediah.

I have a question for you: If a German had like 4 kids and named them things like Hildegard, Waldtraut, Friedhelm, and Hildebrand, would people just assume that his parents are nazis? How would they be treated at school?

I was never bullied, I am actually popular and never had problems getting friends or into people.

It's all about the person.

I feel you Hans. I'm French and my name is Pierre. It doesn't get more stereotypical than that

new new Names:
girls:
Aishe, Aishe, Aishe, Aishe

boys:
Mohammed, Mohammed, Mohammed, Mohammed

No, you are only considered a Nazi when you name your son/daugher Adolf/Adolphine.

My friend is call Thure he has two brothers Loki & Baldur - Sister Skadi.

Actually you make an educated impression, since our white trash calls their children after foreign names. Typical white trash names Kevin & Jacqueline

Arent those Anglo names?

bruder pls.

beliebte-vornamen.de/jahrgang/j2015

You browse pol to often. We will repell those mudslimes because most Germans hate them. Hamburg, Berlin & Ruhrpott is just like in Weimar the centre of degeneration.

Adolfina Wilhelmina

I fucking hate it. I live in a mid sized City and pay a lot for my appartment. Yet everything i have around me are Turks and Arabs. Revving their BMW3's at 2am and blasting their fucking Sandnigger Music out of their cars. Everytime i overhear a conversation it's either in broken german or jibberish. AND TURKISH FLAGS EVERYWHERE!

If they would find out about my believes i would propably get killed the day after.

Hans bitte kannst du das maschinengewehr spielen? Die Juden heir können es nicht erwarten!

You need to move to small city 10-40k population.

I grew up here, people completely loath Muslims. I never saw a single nigger in my city my entire life. Until last year. People go nuts about it in the town hall meetings.

Girls here actually get children and marry.

70 % of my former class mates are married with children. I'm 26 btw

das fühl wenn der opa tatsächlich hans heißt

Hey, so uh... what's the deal with the name "Heidi"? I want to name my first daughter it, it is something weird?

pls respond

pls respond:

>Heidi
Heido heida?

>my mother's maiden name is Krause

How kraut am I?

>lothar

Is klar, Hans. Deine Mudda denkt auch, du bist cool.

I knew a nog named Micah, I thought he was cool but he was pretty nerdy and a lot of people didn't like him so much.

>Mudda
Sandnigger detected

Really thought, thats fine. Just say you like Heidi Klum.

If you have twin girls you must name them Hurdy and Gurdy

>Not naming your child Uk

>Uk
Flag checks out

It's simply also the main character of a German cartoon. We mocked girls with the title song in elementary school.

google.de/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Pu7MjOd0o0Y&ved=0ahUKEwjyiPOy1-fOAhULuxQKHcPBBBcQyCkIHTAA&usg=AFQjCNEEL1M3zPsh6UbVh35NaS0ZjFmE_w&sig2=KH010EOExNIF8eHUyYgkiA

Other than that it's simply not popular at the moment, but nothing really bad about it.

>tfw name is Eustace

Und was genau willst du dagegen unternehmen, hä?

Well, it sounds gay, even for a girl.
Name her Fiska.

My name is Germán, and my last name is italian I like it

>In Germany, you must be able to tell the gender of the child by the first name, and the name chosen must not be negatively affect the well being of the child. Also, you can not use last names or the names of objects or products as first names. Whether or not your chosen name will be accepted is up to the office of vital statistics, the Standesamt, in the area in which the child was born. If the office rejects your proposed baby name, you may appeal the decision. But if you lose, you'll have to think of a different name. Each time you submit a name you pay a fee, so it can get costly. When evaluating names, the Standesamt refers to a book which translates to "the international manual of the first names," and they also consult foreign embassies for assistance with non-German names. Because of the hassle parents have to go through to name their children, many opt for traditional names such as Maximilian, Alexander, Marie, and Sophie.

instead of Lothar® please use Shadowblade

>tfw always the butler

Basti, der Spasti.

I know you don't adhere to the Culture of your Host Country, but you could at least try your best with a Website and use English like everybody here does.

>Und was genau willst du dagegen unternehmen, hä?
I will vote AFD. Also, I just identified your Heritage by your choice of Words and Grammar.

I sincerely hope you don't put them in public schools.

beliebte-vornamen.de/32924-gebraeuchliche-vornamen-1937.htm
its not a scan, but here is the full list

hans is probably better than fritz

>I just identified your Heritage by your choice of Words and Grammar.

You could tell my pure Königsberger heritage from that? Noice. Maybe you should become an Entscheider at the BAMF

I don't think any parents have named their son Cletus within the last 40 years because of the stereotype that goes along with it.

We are with you.

Is Hans short for Hansel?

Don't worry user, it could be worse. My name is George.

>tfw a legendary name with tons of history both in Europe and America is now reduced to 'georgie porgie' in the [current year].

George george george of the jungle watch out for that tree

>Tfw your name used to be a boys name but turned into a girls name for some reason.
I blame feminism desu

Hans is racist islamuhphobic. Plz go to Syria isis territory to repent you filthy nazi Hitler.
Lool sure thing
>2 million mudslimes in a year
>East Turkey is Turkish colony
>Germany American colony
Keep going Mr ObamaMerkel #NATO #multiculturalism

(OP) #
Hans is racist islamuhphobic. Plz go to Syria isis territory to repent you filthy nazi Hitler.
#
Lool sure thing
>2 million mudslimes in a year
>East Germany is Turkish colony
>Germany American colony
Keep going Mr ObamaMerkel #NATO #multiculturalism

but hans is an african name, neger

Other way around.
Johann (John) -> Hans (Johnny) -> Hansel (Little Johnny)

Muhammad is top name in uk

Shirley?

Funk off mart sharter, you know fuck all.

Yeah he must stop cultural appropriation. DID YOU KNOW HITLER WAS BLACK AND WHITEY ERASED HISTORY TO CLAIM HIM AS THEIR OWN? #staywoke

but shart in mart is correct

Yep, Anglo names have become popular in Europe due to American (((pop culture))), in many countries (France) it's mainly the underclasses who name their children that way.

No, more like Latin/Greek names also popular in English

east london

your "stats" are biased and misinformed

Happy 30th August komsu ;)

WE WUZ MASSA RICE AND SHIEEET

Dinner's ready, Kraft!

Don't worry, Hans.

Ahmed should be taking over your title as the perennial everyday German in time.

Miranda Kerr is famous because she looks East Asian but with better teeth.

>you call that a proof?

opinion discarded

>named after the butthurt faggot of narnia

I had an uncle hans
It is a great name.

Make germany a reich again

You're definitely named Ashley.

Detlef reporting in.

Ashley is a male name? Always reminded me of Aschenputtel - German title of Cinderella (which isn't a name I know)

R8 name: Valentin Ludwig Wolfgang, won't tell my last name, but it's meaning is "born a man"

This has nothing to do with you, Hansel

Im Ernst jetzt?

>Arschenputtel

Are you transvestite?

Manngeboren

Madison?

What's 30 August?

>oh no I have a "granddad name"
Nigger, be thankful you don't have a nu-male name like "Oliver" or "Kevin"

I'll back you Hans.

I am so sorry

>tfw Hans is considered as a granddad name here in Germany
That actually makes me sad.
Germany with no Hans just isn't Germany.

Kevin is not numale it is white trash.

#istandwithHans

Every ashley I know is a woman
I have a cousin named ashley
The guy in evil dead's name is ashley though so I guess it's unisex