Wtf?

What is this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mDb0ZS3vB9g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>placenta still connected

I feel like this is seriously unhealthy.

literally a dog knows to chew off the umbilical cord but americans cant work this out

>placenta still connected

it is the child of a god, can't you read?

stupid bitch how u sposed to get welfare with no b-cert?

>no birth certificate

Hmmm. Deport!

What did she mean with this?

why do niggers type with all those symbols?
We wuz Pharaohs complex?

>no birth certificate
That kid will have a hard enough time getting a job, just being the child of a mentally retarded black supremacist.

>What is this shit?

It's literally a piece of shit.

>Placentia still intact
>No birth certificate

HAHAHA never can get a job

Here's your reply

WE

>be born a nigga
>have a delusional wacko BLACK POWHA! WE WUZ QEENZ N SHEIT mom
>have no birth certificate (?)
>have no vaccination

>single mom raises you like shit
>you get fucking small pox or some crazy shit
>Trump deports you for being illegal

Marxism, helping the black community one step at a time

Oh come on. You can just explain to the DMV and they will send you any missing documents. The government wants to give you as much identification as possible, they will not make it hard. Note: this would probably be a bad idea if you were brown.

Don't hate her because you wish your mother did that for you.
Well, maybe except the whole gross placenta thing...

In nature the cord/placenta would dry up and detach on its own.

Most hospitals will clamp and cut it off because its an inconvenience. As soon as the placenta detaches it (usually) clots off right away and stops providing nourishment to the baby.

Googled leaving the cord/placenta on and evidently there is a thing called "lotus" births and I don't even want to click on the links.

Do they actually give vaccinations to day old babies now?

"watchu mean u wont gibsmedat, muh bebby need a dokta? hoo gunna pay for my baby see da dokter? Rayciss ass krakka muh babi dyyyyiinnn"

>no immunizations
forget a job, he won't live long enough to apply for welfare

>Not wanting citizenship
Back to Mexico it goes

If there's no birth certificate it's got to be harder for Laquanda to up her obamabux, right?
We should meme more proud baby mommas to do this

It's just another way to make niggers kill their babies.

Planned Parenthood 2.0 or some shit.

>Not vaccinating your child when you live in a dirty Ghetto

What did she mean by this?

How will the little shit get dem programs if he is not certificated

jesus christ this is the most accurate recreation of nigger babble I've ever seen, It almost makes me think you're a nigger

To add to OP, saw this on Facebook the other day. Thoughts?

>No birth certificate
>Surprised when you don't get gibs

Can any nigger act more nigger than such a nigger?

Did she name her baby "Rubella"?

Sorry that it is sideways, I uploaded from my phone.

She ain't just a nigga.. she the niggest

Black Power

Clicked on wiki leak.
>The Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RCOG) has stated, "If left for a period of time after the birth, there is a risk of infection in the placenta which can consequently spread to the baby. The placenta is particularly prone to infection as it contains blood. At the post-delivery stage, it has no circulation and is essentially dead tissue," and the RCOG strongly recommends that any baby that undergoes lotus birthing be monitored closely for infection.

Kek, please make this a black community thing like abortions.

Holy shit you speak dindu.

>In nature the cord/placenta would dry up and detach on its own.
Depends on the species. Dogs seems to bite it off, on cows it will dry and fall off.

Not what what effect that would have on humans, From what I understand the bellybutton in formed by how the doctor ties it. Would it just be smooth if it dried and falled off on its own?

Fifth post best post.

Know thy enemy

Vitamin K shot and hep B. I opted out of the hep B for my son. They don't need it that early, even the nurses agreed.

Lotus Birthing is actually a good thing, look it up - reduces infection, adds nutrients. The umbilical cord falls off on its own within 10 days (usually 3). It also makes it so there's no scarring or loose skin on the woman's belly from the cut. The rest of this shit is idiotic and she should be condemned for it though, good luck getting a job with no birth certificate and hope your kid doesn't contract Measles or Rubella

>have baby off the record
>immidiently post it to facebook

I think that's what she named it "Rubella"

Seriously, though... it's like these niggers dont understand that it was only a few generations ago that you could expect 2 of your 5 kids to die before they hit 2 years old

pictorial writing fixation

The fraction of a percent safety vaccination gives an individual is not worth the risk of trusting the government to inject whatever mystery fluid they want into you.

that will change as soon as she realises she won't get more gibs

>fraction of a percent safety from vaccine
>leaf intellectuals

Rubella has been erraticated from the US and there are fewer than 200 cases a year for measles. It's highly unlikely they'll get either of those.

The only reason the occasional child who opts out has such a good chance of remaining healthy is because the vast majority of children *are* vaccinated, and as such will not contract and spread it to the unvaccinated child. Herd Immunity is a good thing

ITS FUCKING BRILLIANT

>Nigress has a niglet
>Have no birth certificate
>The child legally does not exist
>Nigress gets no extra gibs from the government because she dropped a 6 lb. turd

This needs to become a huge fad among niggers right fucking now and the whole welfare drain will become much more manageable

I fucking laughed thinking about how fucked this baby is going to be.

>Rubella has been erraticated
>has been erraticated
>erraticated

damn

It's not like a nigger would be ever looking for a job tho.

yeah, because of vaccines

Oh no, an extra letter! Faggot.

Niggers are obsessed with emojis because they are incapable of understanding actual words

>GOD HELP YOUR CHILD IF IT GETS AN ILLNESS THAT DOESN'T KILL PEOPLE WHO AREN'T GROWING UP IN SOMOLIA

youtube.com/watch?v=mDb0ZS3vB9g

You don't vaccinate a 3 day old baby, that's the reason why kids that are over 2 usually are vaccinated, so they don't spread that shit to the babies that have yet started getting them. The reason this baby probably won't get shit is because most people aren't retarded niggers that vaccinated their children to protect the one retarded niglet dying from a preventable disease.

You guys are delusional if you think lack of documentation prevents people from getting onto gibs.

>Placenta Still intact
LOL
>No Immunization or Vaccines
Perfect, little niglet will be dead before his tenth birthday
>No Birth certificate
If he survives to adult hood, he can't collect gibs.

This is a perfect situation. We need to start encouraging more blacks to do this sort of thing.

>Newborn Baby
>Better shoot it up right away to protect against faggot STDs

What could go wrong?

you're still surprised by what niggers do on a daily basis?

In Brazil, in the most black states (the north states) I am almost unable to understand what get out of their mouths, and I believe this is true in the US too.

either re-upload or gtfo

Topkek at you, faggot

Nobody in my family is immunized. Not my grandparents, parents or myself.

Noone has ever contracted a deadly disease, virus or illness- EVER- in three generations

We're all as fit as fuck and haven't had any of this shit

Get fucked you retarded leaf, enjoy your autism

I just said you don't straight up vaccinate babies when they're born, they spread it every couple of months over a 2 year stretch. Seriously you're fucking retarded anti vaccination shills on Sup Forums are the worst things that has ever occurred on this fucking bored.

I puked a little

Eradicated.

Perhaps you meant erratic?

And how do you suppose these diseases have been "erraticated" Did someone spray some rubella-b-gone around? Chem-trails? Did we shout at it really angry-like? Bully it until it cried and hung itself? No. It was through an aggressive regime of vaccination. Vaccinations that mothers lined up for hours to make sure their children didn't die the same way their brothers and sisters, aunts and uncles did. Look up child mortality rates before vaccines cunt.

>hope her kids doesn't get sick and die
but why

This

Nig logic

>Vaccines cause autism

A mentally ill individual that shouldn't reproduce?

Thanks for sacrificing your health and injecting pure shit directly into your bloodstream for our benefit ^__^

"herd immunity" lol

We thank you from the bottom of our hearts :^)

Look up mortality rates before indoor plumbing. Yes, vaccines certainly helped get rid of these diseases, but better hygiene played a big role as well.

where the hell does it get deported to? it has no citizenship.

>inb4 just toss it over the wall
it doesnt speak spanish.

You're not very informed on this issue. You are absolutely correct that medical orthodoxy for generations has been to spare fetuses and newborns and to spread out shots. You are drinking kool-aid in failing to recognize that "anti-vaccine shills" is a straw man, not an actual group. You might be interested to learn that the basis of the controversy is big pharma greedheads colluding with the government to crimjnalize cinsent while bulldozing your own piece of wisdom, thus, baby gets twelve shots all at once and after starting vaccination in the womb, and parents go to jail if they object. That's what they want the law to be, that's what we're fighting.

She needs a social security number for the baby to get gibs for it.

Simple Hygiene is very important and prevents deadly infections, but insufficient against many of the things that we vaccinate against. these diseases have natural "reservoirs" in animals or environments. Without a high percentage of immunity through vaccination, outbreaks and epidemics are always a looming threat.

(captcha had me pick all the images of waffles.. now I want waffles with bacon :( )

BACON XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

BACON is LE epicest !!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD !

Stop slurping so much semen, australia. It's really going to your head.

>no birth certificate
>not state property

Bet she fixes all that when she realizes she can't collect welfare for it.

You know, it was only a matter of time until black people adopted the retardation of the sovereign citizen movement, but I have to say it's still the funniest shit I've seen.

I know a few thousand dead people that voted for obama that would argue with that.

>not liking LE bacon

Surely we'd all be dead without big pharma

>this baby is going to be dead of whooping cough or sepsis from rotting placenta before he can even even be denied entry into school or a medical practice for a lack of a birth certificate.

Jesus that poor kid. It's quite obvious that blacks are only ares bad as their parents.

>enjoy your autism
>said the australian Sup Forums shitposter

You burgers crack jokes like you're tough shit, but remember this might be the person to give you a job building the great American pyramidz n shiet in Obamas 9th term.

Born on US soil => US Citizen

It's mostly practiced by ultra liberal women. I'm amazed she went to the hospital, usually they opt for home births.

>he is not state property
At least not until he gets charged as an adult at age 14.

>Child is brought home
>Placenta rots off of his body and is fed to the family dog
>Fights off numerous deadly diseases and infections on his journey to childhood
>Against all odds manages to make it through grade school
>Top of his class, one of the finest students they've ever had
>Graduates and tries to get into college
>Realizes he doesn't have a birth certificate and cannot apply for financial aid, effectively locking him out of a college degree
>Asks his mother why he doesn't have one
>"MMMMMMM CHIL YOU AIN'T NO PROPAHTY OF THE STATE, U MAMA'S CHIL, I AIN'T GON GIVE THE GUBMENTS SHEEEEEEIIIIIIIIT"
>hfw

Trying to conserve bandwidth with that image or is it just a really small nigger

>I don belong to no white man!
>Where muh free shit at??

This is how it will go and everyone knows it.

>no immunisations
>no shots
>no vaccines
that baby is as good as dead. well on the bright side thats one less black lives matter supporter.