Hello please when you come to my city Paris this spring/summer DO NOT :

Hello please when you come to my city Paris this spring/summer DO NOT :

Speak loud
Speak to French people in other language than French
Expect help from French people
Wheel your stupid big luggage everywhere
Take awful selfie photos of no taste
Do not take the metro, take a taxi, metro is for Parisian tax payers not tourist

If possible do not come, thank you

Attached: Weekend-in-Paris-9-of-52.jpg (1024x768, 118K)

the metro is designed for manlets anyway, I had to stoop to fit in

Fuck you

Metro is dirty af too, absolutely disgusting made London underground look clean

i want to breed a french qt.

outstanding post

I will not come

best regards
a considerate Swiss

>bern

Attached: 1521093156580.png (657x651, 30K)

paris in general made london look clean

spending four hours on layover in De Gaulle pretty much removed any desire I had to ever step foot in your city. You don't get to chastise others for lacking "taste" when everything is fucking filthy.

no you're different please come (:

Who the fuck would come to Paris right now?

mate New York makes Paris look like a fucking operating theatre with all its trash

for all its dirt, Paris is still a lovely city

Now I want to go to paris and bully the french >:3

Its dirty because of tourists

Good, dont. Fuck off.

ive already been to the algerian and west african suburb of paris

>don't do things that would alert natives to your status as tourist
>don't expect help
>don't bring expensive pieces of eletronics out of your pocket
>do not make use of public transportation

hm, just like visiting a 3rd world country.

okay but I'm not from New York and OP is actually from Paris

Which one was worse?

I don't think anyone would want to go to Paris, or better yet anywhere in your country

Attached: 1471750421476.jpg (735x977, 272K)

Hello neighbor,

can we come and visit?

Attached: 1521322837006.jpg (2019x2930, 325K)

Wut Nyc is cleaner than paris.

man to be honest paris is a poop hole. i like the rest of france a lot but really really dont like paris. i almost feel relieved that i've seen all the tourist stuff in paris so i dont have to go back

why are french people so rude?

Nein

not even close
New York was the filthiest city I've been to outside of South Asia. Fucking Africa has cleaner cities

Wut? I live in nyc. It's pretty clean even our homeless were not as bad as the gypsies in paris and waste management is very good. When did you visit nyc or are you just shitposting. You can check google street btw.

spent four days in New York, there were literal trash bags left lying on the side of the road stinking the whole place up

t. Mahmud

imo the algerian districts are more dangerous but the nigger districts smell awful

Imagine your city is flooded with loud belligerent tourists so much it becomes very tiresome

>learn a bit of French before visiting Paris
>try ordering from a waiter in French
>he replies in Italian

hmm

Lol those trash bags get collected twice a week and at worst once a wekk and they are always well closed. How is that dirty.

dont worry, sooner or later it will be flooded by ahmeds to such degree that no tourists would want to visit it anymore

>waste management is very good

Attached: 1520868575010.png (657x734, 477K)

kek

The future is now

>Do not take the metro, take a taxi, metro is for Parisian tax payers not tourist

You'll also get fined for walking the wrong way too.

I wont, the girl I was oribiting went their with Chad and said it was a "very dissapointing experience", citing niggers, arabas and feeling of decline as reasons for her dissapointment.

Yes. Did you read that article. That's in Alabama. We jew yorks hate southerners so that's perfect news.

New York should be nuked.

>Hello please when you come to my city Paris this spring/summer

LOL there are about 38 European capitals I have to visit before even thinking to step into Paris

t. Hick who has never left his dump 56% suburbia

I went there in 1988, 1991, 2000, and 2008

Attached: Scan3.jpg (1392x742, 126K)

>moulin rouge
that's in the 18th which is the nigger district
not op but i live in paris and there are definitely white neighbourhoods, the issue is that you probably can not afford hotel in those places

No, I'm turist and this mean i do all that i want.
I can even make pile of shit right in Luvr.
No one said money of turism are easy.

>>waste management is very good
>don't manage it at all and send wastes to the designated shitting state

I think I walked to Monte Martre from there
>the issue is that you probably can not afford hotel in those places
Had plenty of $, I did not stay in that area

i guess this pic is from 1988

I think it's from 2000, might have been 2001
I remember the museum workers at the Louvre were on strike, so they let us in for free

Paris is the closest things to a shithole we have in western Europe; only the absolute normiest of normies will go there and even then be instantly disillusioned with how shitty, generic, dirty and overpriced everything is and never return. Not to mention every French person that isn't from Paris agrees that Parisians are the rudest & most arrogant kind of baguette.
I hope you continue to be swarmed by masses of screaming, street-shitting chinks forever.

Yup. It's already the case that if you walk about 20 meters off the beaten path for the most popular sights that you'll find yourself in ghettos with nothing but weave shops, but they're going to keep leaking into the tourist sights until the amount of niggers screaming at you to buy their shitty plastic Eiffel tower keychains becomes unbearable.

Amsterdam is the biggest dump of degeneracy and "whoah weeed duude" tier tourists ive ever seen. All the protestant dutch care and ever cared about is quick money.

No sorry Ivan , if you "make pile of shit right in Luvr." you will be arrested , fined, and deported

Gas yourself, frog

>Parisian tax payers
Kek
Like all those “Syrian” families down there right
Putain I spit on Paris
Absolutely infested with niggers

A glimpse into the European future if you will

Dude be thankful that in Paris people don't take pictures of them fondling a bull's balls (Wall Street), or Julieth's tits (like in Verona Italy)

I would plug this to french lolis.

Attached: 1511255308078.png (1000x1000, 362K)

>claims Paris is awful and a dump
>still come 4 times

Thanks for the shekels, burger.

This is the funny thing about people that bitch about Paris, they still went and still got ripped off by us , and we still have your money. Meanwhile ive probably never even heard of the irrelevant place you reside in, let alone would i ever go there and spend money hahahahah.

It wasn't back then, I was talking about now, dummy.
Money was never an issue for me.
I went there 4 times because people I knew wanted to go there.
It was much different 30 years ago.
I don't know why you guys keep going on about money, I thought everything was cheap there.

montmartre is also 18th and part of the designated nigger district, like the 10th

19th and 20th are the sandniggers

12th and 13th are the chinese

1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 16th are white and jewish

the rest is kind of mixed

Attached: 600px-Paris_overview_map_with_listings.png (600x345, 191K)

I know French but whenever I visit Southern France I always ask them to please speak English because I know they hate doing that.

I never had any idea which district I was in.
We went to the usual places, Notre Dame, Louvre, Sacre Couer, Champs Elysee, Eiffel Tower

>they still went and still got ripped off by us , and we still have your money. Meanwhile ive probably never even heard of the irrelevant place you reside in

The parisienne sounds a lot like the people of Naples, good to know

Very Parisian of you. Do people still come? I thought ISIS scared the tourist away for good

in the landmarks themselves you have a ton of street sellers and gypsies trying to scam tourists
in the residential area of those districts people are white, go in a bar or club in the center and you'll see the population
you see it is overpriced as fuck and immigrants can simply not afford the 5000 euros a month for a small appartment or 3000 for a studio, even if you just want a small bed with no toilets it's still like fucking 1500euro, so immigrants don't live there

i don't like immigration at all but i seriously don't get what foreigners are going on about paris, when i am here i barely see any brown people when i go outside, it's actually better than most french cities

soon we will conquer Fr*nce and turn Notre-Dame de Reims into a mosque

Why would I ever visit Africa without the wildlife or the landscape?

>better than most
That's some delusion here. Better than maybe Marseille. Just go around Châtelet, I mean that's the central hub and there's a huge amount of blacks/arabs. But yeah, around the restaurants/bars/hipster places, Paris is still relatively white.

When I went to Paris I didn't even bother asking if they could speak English, I just talked to them in English. I didn't even bother with saying merci and small shit, fuck them.

We went to other areas, but those are the main places my friends wanted to see.
They were short trips, 2 to 4 days.
Also went to Bordeaux, Biarritz, and Lyon.
I miss having high speed trains

Based

I plan on doing all that

Plus: DO NOT put your lugages all over the train from the airport to Paris, this is annoying for us living there as we can't find a place because of you.

You can expect younger people to speak english, exept for chads who're uneducated.

Make sure you add this on your list

I expect everyone to speak English and if you do not I want a server/representative who does immediately, otherwise I WILL throw a fit.

people will probably ignore you or give you wrong directions

well i haven't been everywhere, but out of the other cities i have been long enough to judge, paris was also quite a lot whiter than caen, le havre, nimes and évreux
only large city i've been in that was whiter than paris is saint malo

>just go around Châtelet, I mean that's the central hub and there's a huge amount of blacks/arabs
it's the same for all the train stations, they live around the idf but many work in paris so they transit there

this is common sense : the shit commieblocks you can see in the suburbs are inhabited by immigrants and the good looking old buildings are inhabited by the french
or do you argue that brown people with no degree and shit jobs can afford those ridiculous rents somehow ? inb4 social housing, that's only in the shit neighbourhoods

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaa.png (426x722, 22K)

No they didn't, they listened. I'd generally verify directions with Google Maps to make sure it was right.

Trash is collected every day in Paris

Attached: immigration_poland_germany.jpg (1024x2836, 500K)

>Be French
>Annex us and take our art and money to Paris
>complains when some of us want to see it back
Sounds really pathetic to be honest

Attached: french empire.jpg (2091x1513, 901K)

Don't listen to OP and come.

Well, I'd love too, but I don't want to contribute to all mass tourism. I acknowledge the problems OP is talking about and he's reason to say that. We need high-quality tourism instead of those selfiesticks walking around.