WW3

What are you scenarios for WW3 ? What would trigger it ?

Power vacuum after civil war in United States. That, or India and Pakistan going at it again.

Either assad dies and syrian goverment falls or hungary becomes really fucking based or Sup Forums 2.0

Yo realy think that a war betwen pakis and loos would lead to a world war ? I mean, the whole situation would need to be a lot more nervous than now.

What will happen to Israel during WWIII? Will someone nuke them, too?

I don't mind dying a horrible radiation sickness death if I at least know all the Jews are going with me.

Hell yeah, Iran, Russia and Syria would be giving the pakis all the militaristic gibmedats they could possibly need. On the flip side, we need to keep the street shitters around because of how much manufacturing goes on there.

>whenever something threatens jewish bankers
>trump, globalists dont like trump getting cozy with putin
>hillary for obvious reasons
>if turkey remakes ottomans

hillary elected
keep pusing russia
russia gets triggered
ww3

What happens if Assad actually dies?

He'll be the archduke of the middle east

His brother Maher steps up.

China. And China.

hillary is elected

China might have a crack at Australia again sometime soon
And mudslimes have got everybody worked up
One will be the trigger

literally this

>France and Germany are nuclear countries
>Both import more and more rapefugies
>Rapefugies amass large quantities of personal weaponry in Mosques and houses
>Rapefugies start a civil war
>They rape goverment forces in urban warfare
>Whole country is destabilized
>USA wants to come in to secure nuclear sites
>Somewhere, something goes wrong, someone hits the red button
>Noone is sure if it is by mistake, terrorist act or premeditated attack using civil war as a smokescreen
>WW3 commences

Actually Russia is the main military supplier of India, while Pakistan is allied with China

>chain economical crisis.

Remember that,if there is a big crisis in the government,government must get hot money for escape that chaos.#1 hot money is geological resources.

WW3 will be last resource war in the human history.

This

It's going to be the EU vs. the Eastern European Axis. A LITERAL race war basically.
Russia will call in China and Iran as allies, then the party will truly start.

And of course we'll be forced to fight for the EU globalists.

Civil war in the us is inevitable. The country is divided 55/45 left/right with each side viewing the other as evil.

We have no national identity anymore. Races are more divided than ever. Government is spending too much, doing too little good and far too much harm.

America is in for some hard times. If we don't fix our demographic problem, there will be war. Minorities need to continue being minorities, and I mean all non white minorities combined.

A Putin / Trump coalition vs NATO.

Would the millenials even want to go to war? I feel like most of Sup Forums would be against attacking Russia, but all the libcucks would actually want to because FUCKING WHITE MALE

When your mom does jumping jacks

these sick trips.

- Europe standing up against white genocide. JewSA invading Europe to liberate the muslims, Russia to fight on the European side.

- Whites mostly eradicated, a brown jewSA fighting for Israel to eradicate Russian/Asian pockets of resistance against full kike world rule (Europe irrelevant third world at this point).

- Putin reinstating Imperial rule and the kikes losing their shit and sending in the jewSA to conquer them.

>What are you scenarios for WW3?
Probaly a decaying USA bloc vs a Russia/China alliance bloc. Brazil wouldn't do shit and would just sell weapons and commodities to both sides of the war and when they're done fucking up each other for good we would just grab the Latin American countries from the US sphere and put it in ours.

>What would trigger it?
Hillary on a second term presidency
China Sea border dispute
North gooks trying to annex south gooks

literally the only other eastern european country on russia's side is belarus (assuming you don't count DNR/LNR)
I can't see anybody having the balls to fight a full civil war in the US

A Trump presidency

They both have nukes

Absolutely not, most millenials almost seem to act like war between modern countries is a thing of the past.

>I can't see anybody having the balls to fight a full civil war in the US

Gun control nullification will be the red line. The kikes/feds are leaving it alone for now, but once they think they can win the civil war they will come for the guns.

If you thoroughly understand economics, you'll be able to predict it.
$ has been found to be a successful common language the globalists have been looking for. Study it.

Implying anyone would want to buy Brazilian weapons

Calling it, the secret plans of Germany with the refugees hasn't been to fix their population crisis, bring it cheap labor, or even to stay in political power by taking in massive amounts of minorities to depend on them.

No she is building an army. That is why she is fine with the high majority of them being male. You watch, soon she is going to call for the immigrants and their children to join the new "European Army"

When America crosses on of the other super powers. If you pay attention you'll see us, China, and Russia playing a sort of game of chess; building military defenses all around the world.

I don't think anyone wants to. It probably won't come to that. Things are pretty good here still. We have some problems, but we can probably handle it. I'm fairly young so it's easy to forget that republicans and democrats have hated each other just the same for decades.

>trump
>allying with mudslimes

fukken kek

hillary clinton

Merkel declares herself an Islamic prophet and calls a Jihad to institute a German Caliphate across Europe. New Kabah to be build at her grave towards all Muslims should pray.

>he never heard of IA-2, an excellent and cheap assault rifle
>he never heard of the EE-T1, a tank that will be as good as the M1 Abrams but with half of the price
>implying we won't just sell them to the spherelings of said blocs due to lower prices
Keep thinking you are still an unchallanged number one superpower, John. Your time is coming to an end.

London already has a Muslim mayor and France's high court declared the Burkini constitutional.

It's already begun.

You are literally being colonized by Japan right now mate

>Obama is weak
>China reaches
>Someobody slaps China's had
>WWI alliances make a regional spark WWIII

>EU finishes building their army and refuses to take orders from Jewnited States
>EU joins Eurasian Economic Alliance
>The US economy fails as they can no longer export debt
>The US switches to wartime economy to increase global gibsmedats and liberates anything they can
>Eurasian Alliance vs The Jewish Alliance
>US uses tactical nuclear devices and escalates the war
>We all die, Turkey inherits the world.

power hungry germany

Those are all revivalists controlled either by Saudi Arabia or the Muslim Brotherhood.

Clinton gets in then you can expect a habbening.

Could say a race war in the US but american's especially their niggers are too dumb to figure out nuclear weaponry

>You are literally being colonized by Japan right now mate
>Americans education
What the actual fuck? Our imports from them don't make even 4%. Their immigrants came here 100 years ago in case you don't know.

>imports
>immigrants

>imports
>what's an economic import

>immigrants
>implying the Japanese are the same as illiterate mudslime savage

Fuck off, sharter.

The EUSSR invading Russia to reclaim rightful communist clay

Sweden attacks Estonia and it escalates to Eastern EU - Western EU war and from there it is a wild ride.

It starts tomorow

Russia has more joint programs with India, actually I don't think they supplly Pakis at all.

Huma falls in love with Bibi. Wedding reception gets weird