IT'S HAPPENING

Hillary BTFO!!
CTR BTFO!!

These are appearing all over California

Other urls found in this thread:

unsavoryagents.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/web_dirty-1.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She just lost the vote of anyone who has ever voted!!

HAAAAAAAAAAHAHA

b u m p

It's hard to post these with out burning my eyes!!

How childish.

>eugenics

really?

wow, so EDGY, guys!

derp.

I honestly just see someone getting offended and triggered and claiming sexism.

LOL
O
L

Yeah, the spelling in that pic related is way too white.

youtube.com/watch?v=Coc7vpZaA5A

inb4

>"it's sexist!"
>"it's body shaming!"
>"it's despicable!"
the statue of donald?
>"it's different!"

This would actually be great, it would be the first time leftie hypocrisy would be so blatant and receive so much media attention.

Thank you for correcting the record!
Follow us on correctrecord dot org

Where can I buy one

we would be the only ones who noticed or cared, senpai...

i bet CTR uses a pirated copy of photoshop that some unpaid intern at a staff meeting excitedly told the team they could provide

I doubt it, normies are slowly waking and realising what's going on

please be right

Anyone remember Operation Nigger back during the Zim Zam trial? Thanks was some good ol fun.

>eugenics tattooed on her

What did they mean by this? Eugenics are a good thing and she definitely doesn't support it.

I'm guessing there's no reason to try and make sense of anything when you consider that it's California in question.

>supports eugenics

Wait, is this meant to be a bad thing?

>she definitely doesn't support it.
Planned parenthood literally exists to bring the number of super predators to heel and please Moloch with their blood at the same time.

>Not understanding how passive marketing works

I read the Finnish wikipedia article.

Seems nice, at least on paper. That doesn't really say much about it in practice though. What's your opinion on it?

i am now #FillingTheHill

I think it's lazy. We should let the niggers swell so that they present a greater danger and invoke the wrath of the masses so we can exterminate them once and for all.

same with the trump statue, All these do is make people laugh at who were never going to vote for him/her

>dat eugenics tattoo
my sides

bump

I really disliked SABO when he was being a total anti-Trump faggot after Cruz got whipped, but I see he's coming back around again. Maybe I won't stop supporting him completely as I had expected.

so close to staples center

Lol nobody takes Sander supporters serious anyways. Just a cry for help to seem enlightened.

"eugenics"
??
This isn't an anti-Clinton poster it is a pro-LaRazza poster. It is a "we will vote Clinton, but she better give more gibs to the race or else, we are still angry!"

The Dems are held hostage by race groups as much as they hold race groups hostage. The "community leaders" are the ones to gain.

unsavoryagents.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/web_dirty-1.jpg

kek