Escape

Right lads, a good mate of mine has made some bad choices in life, and taken a couple of risks that have left him in 20-30k of debt. is there any way to escape the Jew and his interest? Is it possible to disappear and start again?

It depends.

If it's to a bank, fuckem.

If it's to a big time criminal, then you'd best move abroad.

Spill the beans guvnor.

Banks and other creditors, he quit his job to work freelance in Aberdeen before the oil prices dropped. Then had a years rent to pay with no income whilst in Aberdeen and has just fucked up with things like cars on finance ect ever since. He also got screwed by some whore that played him ended up taking about 6k off him. I told him he should just change his identity and move away, but he thinks it will be to hard.

So what did you do to lose that money?

Haha it actually is a mate, I'm just a student living on the states cash

>no income

Your 'mate' sounds like he's a bit of a thicko, because it's virtually impossible not to get a job in Aberdeen. It has the lowest unemployment rates of any city in the UK I believe, and has London style wages too.

Other than that, just change bank accounts, move to a new address, and don't open yer mail for a few years.

I agree mate, the guys an idiot but he needs help. Wouldn't opening new bank accounts under his own name make him traceable?

Yeah, but he lives in Scotland, they have different laws about debt.

They can't come round his house and sell his stuff or anything, all they can do is chap on his door and look scary. Just don't open the door and eventually they'll fuck off.

If he has a job, they'll probably try to recover it from his employer. There are limits on what can be garnished from wages. It's usually about a fifth of his pay or so.

The new bank account is just to give to a new employer, because I would imagine the old one is sitting in the red, and your mate is going to stiff them.

He is in England mate, and it's not just the bank he owes, there's loan companies and finance companies that he owes too. He is earning about a grand a month at the moment but has to pay 450 a month on some sort of debt repayment plan. So wont they come for him if he just stops paying?

Yeah, obviously they will. Sorry mate, I thought he was in Scotland, where you can basically just rip off the banks and credit card companies and they can't do a thing. Yeah, if he's in England. he's fucked.

450 a month out of 1000 seems a bit steep to me tho. I'd be tempted to just go bankrupt. There's not much it will stop you from doing, just a few things like running a company, or holding certain government positions, but other than that no-one bothers.

He could also just move to Scotland and continue to tell his debtors to fuck off.

Cheers mate, he had considered bankruptcy but decided against it, every time I ask him why I get brickwalled. Maybe moving back to Scotlqnd is the way then, I've gotta persuade him to do something at this point. The guy is suicideal. He has a masters degree in Chemistry from a top Russell group uni, but ever since the move to Aberdeen he has been a wreck.

>suicidal
>a wreck

If you think he could develop alcoholism, I would recommend Glasgow then, he'll fit right in.

>The guy is suicideal
Tell him it's only money desu. Honestly he needs to chill out. Tell him to talk to his creditors and try to work something out. If they refuse to play ball then he should only pay some of them what he can afford to. If they try and take him to court the fact that he tried to work something out earlier will be a massive plus for him.

Your best bet is to just pay the Jews and then never deal with them again.

ITT:
>mate
>mate
>mate
>mate
>mate
>mate

>Convert to Islam
>Change name to Abdusalam Wasabi
>(((They))) come looking for debt payments but can't find le Anglo-named man

bullet-proof solution m8

Just don't pay it. Move all your money into PayPal. It's how I've managed to dodge $30k in child support for the last 3 years.

>paypal

Just pay. 20-30k it's not a lot at all, it's the price of a small car.

I fucking hate it when britfags talk on pol and overuse colloquialisms

I'm from Aberdeen and I'm a wreck because it's a fucking boring, grey shithole. Fine with money though.

>20-30k of debt.
Pffft, babies first debt

kek
in the US you declare bankruptcy, pay $2k to your lawyer and nobody gives you a loan for almost 3 months.

SELL FORESKIN FOR SHEKELS

t. Tyrone the deadbeat nigger

Raise your kids you cunt

Why are there no good chip shops in Aberdeen? I can virtually see the fucking fish from the harbour.

Wait for the next pope to call for a Crusade, stay at home and kill the kikes. Enemies of Christ slain, debts gone.