Tell me about this phenotype

Tell me about this phenotype.

Attached: 7521_288156905295_825955295_8952845_2255784_n_66360413.jpg (383x604, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

humanphenotypes.net/basic/Nordid.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bimbo trash phenotype

>user! what did you just call me?!

Attached: 16364_348270310295_825955295_9806695_1999859_n_66360373.jpg (400x525, 32K)

Swedes lack a certain gene which makes proper cumskins unable to tan for reasons unknown. Swedes hate white skin more than anything on the planet so they use their genetic advantage(?) to it's limit by making their skin as orange as possible through tanning.
t. race doctor

she is clearly not white

Image is reversed

sc*Ndis are not white my friend. they are really brown. we need to save them with our finno-ugric genes

swedes aren't human

Looks like a scandinavian girl with too much tan as well as tanning lotion. Many here think it looks good, especially among the younger generation, but people tend to grow out of that notion. It's too much work to hold on to a tan like that, so they eventually quit trying and then they become this pic related instead in their late 20s.

Attached: N30_WINE_11453_hires.jpg (799x913, 498K)

Okay, this is not funny anymore.
I thought i was 100% nordic, but the more i browse here and i start checking things off my physiological appereance i realise i may not be nordic.
>Brown hair
>green eyes
>get really dark tan in the summer
>dark bodyhair
>sharp nose
What fucking ethnicity am i?

Oh no no no you are Nordic but Benjamin Franklin was right about you when he said you guys are swarthy

nords are able to tan due to long exposure of light on snow reflecting onto skin, whereas pig skinned Anglos cannot.

Attached: 2398677.main_image.jpg (1000x1500, 116K)

Stupid Swarthy Scandinavians

Brits tend to be more tan tho.

Attached: british slags.jpg (720x639, 113K)

>tfw 2006
>type in "fjortisar" into youtube
>gets tons of vids with these type of swedish girls
>wank
those were the days

humanphenotypes.net/basic/Nordid.html

Take an autosomal DNA test and measure your skall, that fucking easy

Attached: 1521392519212.jpg (383x360, 17K)

That's spray tan

So is OP. Your point?

No OP is real tan

t. tan expert

You are a mongrel according to varg.

I live among these girls, they are obsessed about tanning lotion and spray tan. Very few have a natural tan like that here, and I highly doubt that is the case for OP as well. Take away their tanning lotions and spray tans, and they are pale and ugly.

Go to Spain and find Scandinavians who live there. They have tan not burnt skin.
It's in your DNA to look like this

This

They also take pills to give them more tan in the summer too, btw. It's very popular among young girls. You're talking about tan and sunburning as if it's something that only happens to some people, but doesn't to other (among whites).
Nobody that tan carefully get sunburnt. Not Scandis, not the English, not Finns. Everyone who actively try to be tan will be tan eventally. It's a trend. Scandis tan a lot, and the English tan a lot. It's considered pretty to have a tan. Before we go to Spain, we go into tanning booths or tanning beds or whatever it's called. We get our foundation and then we head down to Spain and tan some more. The English too. Have you been to England? They are very swarty am I right? And I don't mean tanned. I mean they have a darker skin tone generally among the population, but they also tan more. Some brits are very white tho, kinda like very white scandis. And they barely tan at all. But they do tan if they want to. Those are the typical English people you have in mind when you think of lobsters due to sunburnt. It's a stereotype that very white people only get sunburnt. It's not true. You have scandis like that too. I'm one of them. I'm extremely white even for a scandinavian, and even I can tan some if I want to, but I more often get sunburnt because I don't go about tanning on purpose. I stay out in the sun with no protection for too long, and get burnt. Then I put on protection because I have to, but the damage is already done. Girls never do this. They want to be tan, so they do all the right things to become tan. Ok? Ok.

This

it is actually quite a lot harder for gingers to tan and they do burn more easily

Yes. But gingers tan too.

In fact one of the most swarty people I know is a pale ginger, she tan and she put on a tanning cream or lotion or whatever, same shit as spray tan basically. She also dyed her hair brown.

Absolutely fucking disgusting.