Are niggers human?

are niggers human?

Attached: 1502644818551.webm (376x476, 1.47M)

Maybe.

Attached: nigger mating ritual.webm (320x400, 1.66M)

White women btfo

god I wish that were me

shoulda learn how to fight instead of painting ur nails LOL dumb roast beef.

in a near future we will see this kind of videos with white european girls and african/muslims

Niggers can't fight worth shit. It's all sucker punches and flocking.

Wtf, why did they do this? Nobody goes this berserk on other people.

No. They are sniveling, 50 IQ, shit colored troglodytes that have contributed absolutely nothing of value to civilization in the entire time their miserable, festering shithole continent has existed.

I want to cut open pregnant sheboons, I want to stomp nigger babies to death in front of their parents, I want to castrate nigger men and force feed them pieces of their severed genitals, I want to line up 1000 niggers over a mass grave, behead them all then make a pyramid of heads like the Mongols used to do, I want to unleash nerve gas over every ghetto in the US.

I love watching these subhumans suffer in abject war and poverty wherever they are in the world. Proves to me that god and mother nature hate these abominations as much as I do.

There are also white people that do equally retarded shit. It's human nature.

I love how artistic black people are.

The white girls were probably dating black men

Yes, but are wh*tes humans?

Those stuck-up ugly white devil whores were probably did something to deserve the beating, no doubt about that. They might even have thrown some racial insults at those beautiful black ladies.

Based!

Attached: 1518664267575.jpg (1080x720, 91K)

>there will be like 3 billion of these subhumans by 2100

the world is fucking doomed, china is our only hope, the chinks need to contain the niggers

That's an assumption you just made up in your head. And because it seems logical to you, you believe it.

It's obvious you have never lived around large populations of white or blacks.

>Around blacks never relax for a reason

>are niggers human?
nope.

Actually I have, and I have seen white people do some vile shit like gang up on people like this. It's just an in group, out group mentality. Whites here are your in group, if you saw them do this kind of shit you'd praise it as 'being high test, being manly, having the balls to fight', but since blacks are the out group you'll find negative things to say. I can go to youtube right about now and find shit like this being done by white people too. Not that i'm saying blacks are saints tho

>USA is filled with niggers
>open carry isn't legal in every single city and state
why?

>can't fight
lol

>There are also white people that do equally retarded shit
No there aren't.

>Niggers can't fi-

Attached: 214_Alexander_Gustafsson_vs_Anthony_Johnson.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 100K)

Attached: 1516548925027.png (1920x1080, 1.53M)

FUCKING BASED!! NIGERS BTFO!!

Attached: 1518622845165.jpg (1325x1255, 200K)

No they are a specie of monkeys close to bonobos.

Wh*toids btfo

Why are the French Sup Forumstards the most violently underage of them all? I remember speaking to one on random chat, oh dear...

Attached: images (1).png (375x393, 19K)