Fuck off, Commie.

Why can't I vote for "clap"?

SHART without doubt

someone's triggered.

>Be American

SHART IN MART

SHART IN MART RODRIGUEZ

because it's not funny anymore

Oi m8 I hope you're using a proxy. Don't want to get arrested for being on a hate site.

t. Juan

Nice try Muhammed.

>be OP's flag
>be irrelevant

>60%

how the fuck are you trying to bash UK with your 60%?

>don't know what real cheese and beer is
wew lad

>conveniently ignoring that the 60% white is more white people than 100% of both your country's populations of whites AND nonwhites combined

>conveniently ignoring that the 40% non-white is more non-white people than 100% of both our country's populations of whites AND nonwhites combined

>teapot
?

I was saying my state(which is bigger than all of England) is more white.

my province is whiter than your state

>Iowa
The hordes of Chicago are coming for you

Burger bro, Iowa has a population of 3.107 million, England has a population of 53.01 million. You're rather retarded, ain't ya'?

You got me there.

America has the best beer in the world though.

american beer: sweetened piss water
american cheese: pic related + food coloring

I meant square miles, Liam.

fuck

What's this I see?

Bluegrass Brewing Company

:^)

But what does space have to do with anything? we're an island, no shit Iowa is bigger.

My county is whiter than your province

your country is the definition of a melting pot of different races

It's actually kind of neat how in 20 years American beer's reputation among professional tasters has gone from "pisswater" to going head to head with the best in the world. As much as I hate hipsters, the craft brewing stuff has really improved beer quality around here dramatically.

My town is whiter than your county

>going head to head with the best in the world
AHAHAHHAHAHA

yeah according to americans, because all they were used to piss

even water is sweet and delicious compared to piss.

Same with Australias wine industry.
I still don't rate it personally, American beer is pretty good though. They even stock some in a few bars around here.

Nah man I'm talking about international beer tasting circles. Look it up if you don't believe me, I didn't even believe it myself when I first heard it.

Granted our generic beer brands are total ass.

Hipsters are just a symptom, you'll find that many owners and brewers at these breweries are not even close to being hipster.

county not country silly toothpaste
Idk m8...you'll have to be in a breddy small town to beat mine, pic related. Household income is also 100k annually

My neighborhood is whiter than you're town.

while i think that's cool, my whole family is from wisconsin so I always had access to microbrewries and locally made cheese that was bad ass beyond all belief.

>a fucking leaf
Nigger this shit is funny

It's just because it's new and trendy and artisanal.
It's generally associated with either alcoholics or the middle classes here, depending on the price, not the quality.

>Netherlands doesn't understand that USA has shitloads of good small craft beer companies

>Doesn't also understand that American cheese is used only by niggers and those who can't afford real cheese

There are about ten black people in this town.
>tfw was only 1 or 2 ten years back

>be american
>make kids degenerate

Don't forget Disney and Nickelodeon either

>beer and cheese
We have real beer and cheese here you know. It's not all budweiser and kraft.

Yes.. I'm sure you wouldn't know what space has to do with anything.

Same, we had 6 not white people at my high school. Two black guys, one of which was adopted by the dean of admissions (white) from a nearby university, and the other was the son of a professional athlete. Then we had three asians and a Mexican

>Be American
>Let jews cut a piece of your son's penis off

My parents love me and let me keep my peepee intact. Apparently it's ~50% of americans that are circumcised nowadays

>be american settler
>live in small town a thousand miles from everyone else
>inbreed because it would take 10 years to get to the next town full of inbred morons

baka desu desu senpai

>50%
77%

It took like 4 months to get to the coast from the center of the country.

Did you never play Oregon trail when you were little?

>mfw live in city with 11 million people
>60% white

the other 50% are women?

>A jew passing on herpes to a jew-larva

Making me solve captcha

Yeah, we don't have enough Muslims to make female circumcision prevalent like you guys

Which ones?

STFU Aquafresh

>They even stock some in a few bars around here
which ones?

Instead you pay jews to bite off your foreskin.

Thats like 1% muslims while you guys have 5%

>brits can't into math

>implying sandniggers mutilating eachother is a bad thing

looks like the caliphate is goin strong in burgerland

remember to shart in that kart

I can't remember names, mostly the usual popular export craft beers
other than Devils Backbone, which is pretty great.
>it's being bought out by Budweisers owners
Oh well just fuck my shit up

Bro....

>% doesn't matter

Yeah, because it's totally the same if you jam a million shitskins onto a small island as it is when you disperse them across a large mass of land, right? I have seen 2 hijabs within a 100 mile radius of where I'm located over the past decade, and you can't walk outside without seeing black sheet covered trash everywhere. Totally similar.

Stay retarded, bongs. btw, is your TV license paid up through the remainder of 2016?

I will not shart in kart in walmart because i never trust a fart
Don't despair. Budweiser bought out a local brewery a few years ago, but they just bought the company. They kept all the brewers and employees, so absolutely nothing changed except the bottling and shipping process

In that case, 60%

Way to out yourself as a dumb nigger, tyrone.

Have you remembered your daily calls to prayer? I heard president imam barrack hussein al-kenyani obongo made daily prayer mandatory in the past 8 years of him ruling the caliphate of the united states?

I never said percentage doesn't matter. I was arguing that my state, which is as big as England is more white.

But your apartment is 0% white.

And yet it is sub 60% white, and below 50% by 2020, and ruled by a muslim, and soon ruled by a jewess

Don't even get me started on Germany, Hans.

I'd love to have you guys taste some of my favorite beers, but I have no idea what is available outside of the country.
The Belgians keep buying our craft brewers though, so maybe they are taking some to Europe

>this is the genetics that is about to "save" america

>implying America isn't about to become white again

You forgot

>elect Hillary Clinton as president for 8 years

i'd plow tiffany trump desu

Hopefully our children will get my prominent jaw.

>the one example amerifats can use of UK being bad is london (to a lesser extent bradford, birmingham, etc.)
>meanwhile london and other such cities are white utopias compared to their amerifat comparators

SHART
>IN
THE
>CART

The cheese and beer ones are inaccurate. If there is one thing that the Americans are good at it is getting whatever kind of food we want from all across the globe.

fuck off oranjew

"bend over forwards for Israel" would've been more accurate tbqh

>London
>60% white
doubt

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_London#2011_Census

>google shart meme out of curiosity
>know your meme claims it started a week ago because someone posted it on /r/Sup Forums
>no mention of it being on Sup Forums or Sup Forums for like a year before that or some shit

>mfw Sup Forums is filled with nothing but R.edditors telling each other to go back to R.eddit