What happened to Vice?

Were they always pushing this cancerous agenda and lying out their teeth? I seem to remember them being pretty chill

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/vice/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=SPjKs8NuY4s
youtube.com/watch?v=qoqds4LV9RI
vice.com/read/hey-v12n5
youtube.com/watch?v=CX5xiB7sXQk
youtube.com/watch?v=IYL5ii8C3tU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So you're fucking telling me that thing isn't a dude in a Donkey Kong costume?

I thought Donald Trump's popularity proved that

They look like the same person to me user, I never denied it

I remember when Shane went to North Korea. That was the first Vice documentary I saw. I thought, wow they're cool cus they're millenials like me reporting on serious politics.

I honestly don't know what happened to them. They fell off really hard.

Its not about her dark skin. Its about her butt-uglyness.

Why should the internet accept anything?

>Successful
Movie lost enough money to can any chance of a sequel and shut down the production company.

I thought they were all McInnes' age? The Vice Guide to Travel was a pretty cool series, but I remember them being a little strange even back then. But they have really taken a nose-dive into radical progressive politics in the past five years.

Vice is really an oddball if you ask me.

They got infiltrated by these SJW types.

Yet they also have people in them that go and meet African Warlords, Jihadists in Pakistan and go expose childhood prostutition rings in Bangladesh.

It's beyond me how on can have the balls to go and do that and at the same time lack common sense when it comes to TRIVIAL shit like this.

You've seen children get raped by muslims and then married off and then you turn around and complain about these 1st world problems.

Vice picked the wrong side in gamergate and never looked back

That's where I started off too, that was some fucking brave reporting and now they jump on the fucking band wagon like cowards trying to incite racial and sexual tension

I guess I don't have to eat dinner tonight.

Damn, they're right, I'm NOT accepting that as OK.

Jews

Doesn't the fact that wanted her nudes in the first place prove otherwise?

Have they done any of the really dangerous stuff since 2009ish? I don't really keep up with them, but every crazy video from them that I've seen was released before I was out of college.

Pudding is served for dessert

I don't think it's stupidty, I refuse to accept it. This HAS to be some kind of bandwagoning or self preservation technique

FUCK YOU FOR POSTING THIS SHIT YOU MOTHERFUCKER FUCK YOU

Their agenda has failed

Ever since they got a tv channel it went to complete shit. The vice YouTube channel was okay, they just documented weird fringe type stuff with no message other than "look at this crazy shit going on in the world." Kind of like a higher quality buzzfeed. But now with this tv channel they're really trying to spread (((IMPORTANT POLITICAL MESSAGES))), which is really fucking cringeworthy to watch because all their reporters suck ass. The Action Bronson show is all right though.

I thought black people were culturally against anal?

they covered the liberian conflict in '012

>VICE MEDIA
not even once

She would've faded back into relative obscurity if idiots hadn't trolled then doxxed her. Doing so just provided her with job security.

Kek

yeah, they're against it because it induces immediate fertilization and birth within an hour.

It's getting worse yes but they still do it.

youtube.com/user/vice/videos

Less for youtube more for the HBO series...

This was fun I had no idea...
youtube.com/watch?v=SPjKs8NuY4s

also

They're doing a lot about ISIS
youtube.com/watch?v=qoqds4LV9RI

She shouldn'tve taken those pictures of herself and sent it to whomever she sent it to. Really end of discussion about that, retarded that vice wants to grandstand about it for sjw points.

Even teenagers should know not to do what she did.

O

Do people not see that she's genuinely fucking hideous? She looks like a literal gorilla, and its not because of her skin color but because of her face. Seriously, to say she isn't horrendous is to lie to oneself

They had reporters in Ukraine when when the war was starting. One of them was actually kidnapped and held prisoner for weeks. When he was finally released, they sent him back to the US and another reporter went out

Sheeeeit

>Successful
Gave me more of a laugh than anything I've seen her do

She's not successful and not a woman

Gene Wilder Marathon

arnabstream . c0m

Gene Wilder, the greatest comedic actor of our age has died todayIn tribute tonight we will have the following playlist beginning at 5pmRhinocerosBlazing SaddlesWilly Wonka and the Chocolate factoryYoung FrankensteinThe ProducersSilver StreakSee No Evil Hear No EvilStir CrazyThe Last Remake of Beau GesteThe Adventures of Sherlock Holmes Smarter BrotherEverything you always wanted to know about sex (but were afraid to ask)

>successful

WHO TAKES A PICTURE OF YOUR PASSPORT AND YOUR LICENSE?!!?

WHY?!?

DELETET

No, nogs love it. Hence there obsession with "phat azzes"

>to say she isn't horrendous is to lie to oneself
Ofcourse, that's what leftists do every single day.

I really didn't need to see this.

VICE is very social justicy. It's not because they adress other subjects that they're not SJWs.

It's not even just that, implying something as bold as the entire internet can't accept successful black women because one guy decided to hack one is fucking backward, especially after the fappening

>dark-skinned

Taken over in the first sjw wave and ousted Gavin

Motherboard just did an interview with the triggered gaymergayte skank this week

Well it's nice to know they aren't all pussies. I still wish the people running the show weren't such faggots.

fuck you i dont want no ape nudes nigga
i dont want em

As I understand it, their style used to draw on '90s era misanthropy chic, not unlike "Answer Me!" It doesn't strike me as coincidence that Gavin and Jim Goad both write for Taki, either. I bet they see each other as holdouts against the liberal turn a lot of their brethren took. The decline only became intolerable to me a few years back when they got acquired by Rupert Murdoch and they cranked the shilling up to Jezebel levels.

A shame, really. They had some of the best material for a while.

Harambeautopsy.jpg

she is making herself a victim to draw support.

She puts herself out there, constantly responds, and then " oops i got hacked my nudes are out there oops feel bad for me everyone in the media needs to rally up on this! "

>'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''successful'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

No they aren't. Black women that aren't into it are more likely to kick your ass if you try it, though.

That is one horrendous vagina. No wonder the dude was going for the pooper

Saw an ISIS documentary by them a while back. Madman reporter was with ISIS fighters during a battle with the syrian government.

Ah shit, I was trying to nofap!

They were cool back in the early 2000s.

They did cool articles like where they called "bullshit" on STDs for upper-class educated white people. IE, if you're part of that group, you really don't need to worry about getting an STD.

They also did this cool article, where they put forward some rarely-heard facts about slavery in America - like how a minuscule % of white people actually owned them, and how there were many, many black slave owners too:

vice.com/read/hey-v12n5

Thanks, I needed to puke.

Fucking hell, look at that black skid mark cunt

My first Vice documentary was about the cannibal warlords in Liberia.
Vice used to be pretty based, now it's just another one of Buzzfeed's cousins.

Nobody doxxed her you colossal faggot.

She released it.

>unironically "quits" twitter the day before
>is dumb enough to post her fucking passport to a cloud
>yet smart enough to wipe all exif info

It was a false flag to try to justify censorship, but we outted it before it happened so they didn't run with it.

Bitch looks like the Grinches hood cousin

Who you hit it for a million dollars

They wouldn't seriously kill harambe twice... would they?

Im not usually for trigger warnings, but god damn you have to warn people with this shit

Rupert Murdoch

Fap user fap

Anal busters

How is what they said a lie or wrong in any way?

>HRCrook actually had a speech on alt-right

Well, shit.
This makes me want the day of the rope to happen even more.

I can't wait for the national extermination of the apes and kebabs.

/thread

They killed an MP to try and stop brexit.
It didn't work though

It's a totally different set of people doing the documentaries. The people who write for the main website are the same liberal arts college drones who write for buzzfeed and Gawker.

youtube.com/watch?v=CX5xiB7sXQk

sauce

Eh ?

Vice people all believe themselves to be Hunter S. Thompson while being the exact opposite

>One(1) guy hacks naked pictures that she promiscuously had taken of herself for some reason
>Damn you Internet!

Nah, they are still pretty chill. Its you thats changed

Which hollywood jew was fucking her? Paul Fieg?

Weren't they bought out by some kikes?

>Wildebeest shares her own nudes
>It's those Russian backed Trump supporting internet terrorists fault!

the good co-creator got shoah'd. now it's just shit

Almost took you for the netherlands for a second there

>its because "shes" darkskinned
>its not because shes hideous or anything
>vice implying that the average darkskinned women is that fucking ugly

They couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag, kek

We found the culprit

>VICE
lel

Everyone has a price, user.

Jesus fuck that's revolting.

>mfw