Trayvon Martin

Why did he deserve to die?

When did the death penalty become applicable to assault and battery, especially at the hands of some wannabe cop?

Other urls found in this thread:

graphics.latimes.com/towergraphic-where-they-are-now/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he's a nigger

/thread

/thread

Stand your ground law
Imagine how fucked law enforcement would be if changes were made to the law
We cant sympathize with these bingo bongos

it wasn't stand your ground you dumb shitter. It was open and shut self-defense

Real elaborate response, racist. Why don't you actually defend the actions of that psycho? Shooting a kid for hitting him

fpbp

defend? I'd like to teach his actions to my children.

Self defense? So the fists of a kid are now equivalent to deadly weapons?

he is a bad person, bad people must die.

Honestly I think we would have been better off if he didn't die. Now hear me out. See, out of all the cases of dindus, Trayvon's was probably one of the less clear cut. The other dindus were and are thieves, rioters and black supremacists. They were also grown men, usually with actual criminal records.

Trayvon was patient zero for all of those BLM chimpouts. If it wasn't for the media and if the prosecutor for Zimmerman just pushed for manslaughter or another lesser charge, he would have been imprisoned. Now while people SHOULD cooperate with the police and have basically no excuse for acting like retards, Zimmerman was not a cop. He was just a guy. So anyway after this the floodgates are just opened for all these moronic subhumans with a victim complex.

Fucking spics ruin everything. Zimmerman included.

shut the fuck up nigger

That little boy was only walking home from the candy store.

>When did the death penalty
what death penalty? this wasn't a court of law, it was the in street and trayvon began a fight with the wrong person

A teenage nigger's fists, yes.

You don't fucking know whats going to happen if you let someone like that batter you. Defend yourself, put them down and be sure

Don't like it? Don't attack people.

Maybe if Trayvon wasn't beating Zimzam in the face, but he made the choice to stalk him afterwards. Now he's dead because he had to nig out, rather than just go back to his dad's place, make some lean, and get high like he was going to.

>nobody has ever died from being attacked with bare hands

Jesus christ you faggot how sheltered are you? Get out of your bubble and walk through a ghetto, pick a fight and see if fists dont do some damage?

No boxers have ever died in the ring eh?

Kill yourself

10/10 i'm Triggered

Teach your children that murder is the appropriate response to being battered?

You're a sicko

>No boxers have ever died in the ring eh?

You're now equating professional boxers to a 17 year old school kid

This is bait on another level

Ad Hominem. Opinion Discarded. Read Sticky plz.

Tbf 7th grade must have been putting a lot of stress on him

You know, you never could flim flam the Zim Zam...

>Kid
Stop using this word

Actually yes. If someone is trying to batter you in the streets the law is clear you are allowed to kill the inconsiderate combatant in self defense. It's only gray about whether/what weapons may be used, which is entirely stupid.

Just like your attempt at trolling.

He didn't assault anyone.
he was acting in self-defense because he was being stalked.

if he had a gun he could've killed the beaner and it would've been fine. Sadly he was too young.

>attack someone
>dont expect to get shot

>being followed warrants lethal force
Not being battered though apparently

Martin drew first blood when he sucker punched Zim Zam. He justified his own death when he started slamming Zim Zam's head into the ground. Go to gay camp, faggot. Liberalism has ruined your critical thinking ability.

You guys, why does two plus two "equal" four? Two, two and four are actually eight.

Fuck niggers.

His hood rat sensibilities and thug culture did him in.

George Zimmerman is a total dipshit but it's clear Trayvon attacked him. Anyone else would have told Zimmerman to fuck off and walk away.

There's plenty of blame to go around but what can you expect from niggers and spics.

I'm just saying if Zimmerman lost the trial I don't think there would be any BLM. If it didn't get so much media coverage there would definitely be no BLM. Not that there aren't other factors. There definitely are. More blacks in universities for example, as well as high level politicians, media personalities, and academics pushing this shit.

he dindu nuffin

Low quality bait

Regardless of how it started:

If a bigger, stronger dude was beating my ass and I had no idea how far he was gonna' take it and I had used up all my best moves to save my own ass and things were beginning to get fuzzy around the edges and help wasn't necessarily coming and I had a gun, I'd fucking shoot him.

If he dies, he dies.

don't start fights with strangers

I must be trolling because I don't find hitting someone to warrant being shot? Your moral compass is entirely fucked and you need to reevaluate your sense of empathy

>watching documentary about the LA riots
>looking on google about it
>find a site showing "where they are now" for the key people involved
>all the white guys are doing fine, all the blacks did more crime since then

graphics.latimes.com/towergraphic-where-they-are-now/

Sometimes I think "Maybe we are all equal" and then I see shit like this. I should know better.

the public doesn't think much of someone that starts a fistfight and then shoots their victim and claims self defense.

Zimmerman may be too stupid to understand following someone around a dark neighborhood is going to start a fight, but the rest of America understands. Trayvon thought Zimmerman was going to attack him. As would anyone that had some random fat ass Mexican following them around at night for no reason.

he was a homophobic drug dealer that was convinced by his gf to turn back, less than 100 yards from his father's door, and attack a short fat asthmatic mexican.

Chris Rock attacked Gabriel inglescias, but fluffy was packing

>all these are innocent
Gentle giant pic related.

That there's even so few cases to even obsess about for blacks shows how good of a job police in general are doing. Considering how much crime blacks in general commit. Do you even realize this?

No. Teach my children specifically to bait ignorant niggers into attacking so they can be killed without consequence.

Nothin' better than a dead nigger.

>can't address the actual topic
>change the subject
you're a moron.

Why did Jaquan have to die for eating his boy's chicken leg? Stop focusing on this shit. It literally happens everyday. It's real in the field.

>Don't like it? Don't attack people.

This. How is this so fucking hard to understand? I don't pick fights with strangers because a) I'm not trash and b) they might shoot me and c) I might have to shoot them. We all go about our business like adults and everyone is better for it because nobody that works for a living has time for that kind of bullshit.

>acting in self-defense because he was being stalked
being 'stalked' doesn't give you the right to assault anyone

being assaulted gives you the right to defend yourself

that's why one is a free man while the other is in the cemetery

I refuse to watch anything with Jamie Foxx in it ever since he did that stupid Tookie Williams 'Redemption' movie. People literally picketed Tookie's death but didn't give a shit about the multiple Koreans he killed. Fucking disgusting.

>'stalked' doesn't give you the right to assault anyone
it does in most states. Probably in Florida, they're pretty big on self defense. You can probably just shoot a man for following you around.

and the only reason one is a free man is because the other is in the cemetery. If the kid survived Zimmerman would be in prison. Nobody lived to contradict his story though.

CANT

Oh yeah. Always shoot to kill so the nigger can't survive to lie in court and get his little nigger revenge. That's important.

That innocent six year old Boy Scout was beating Zimmermans head into the pavement. He had reasonable cause to think his life was in danger. Also he had drugs in his system.

Most Western states have "stand your ground" laws. I knew a CCW holding Filipino here in Nevada who used to walk around sketchy areas hoping he could use his gun. Was a bit too pussy to start any shit though, but had some close encounters, almost shooting some rednecks.

it's one of the big arguments killing 2a rights here.

anti-gunners know that little 'rule,' and they're using it to turn public opinion against gun owners. As well they should.

hitting a beaner isn't a capital offense. We don't kill people for that.

>Why did he deserve to die?
He attacked an armed person
>When did the death penalty become applicable to assault and battery, especially at the hands of some wannabe cop?
When states started passing Stand Your Ground laws.

in watching the trial day by day there was the overwhelming impression that the defense were fighting a good fight. mark o mara and don west were playing 4d chess when Sup Forums didn't even read dilbert's blog and it was quite entertaining and interesting at times. i don't regret watching it, taking in all the details in their natural order.

zimmerman should not have gone into smug jorge mode in public or on social media. i bet his defense team is amazed that he would stoop so low. he should have walked away from it.

>muh death penalty for petty crime argument

Don't be fucking stupid. No, death is not the penalty for assault, but it is a potential consequence.

Do you ever trip when you're walking into a store? Do you then loudly exclaim, "since when is tripping a requirement to shop here?!" and yell at the employees?

Try thinking next time.

Most readings rely on the person being shot committing a crime and the person doing the shooting being afraid for their lives.

by those metrics both Martin and Zimmerman were right to kill the other under Florida law. Sadly only one of them had a gun.

You can die or get brain damage from getting hit in the head.

Self defense. Dont attack someone because they look at you the wrong way. common sense

He missed the spotlight. Look at all the YouTubers doing stupid shit to keep their fame.

I wonder if Zimmerman ever got any groupie pussy.

"""""""""""""Kid"""""""""""""""

>it is a potential consequence.
the liberal argument is that it shouldn't be.

and your metaphor sucks because tripping hazards are also illegal.

>When did the death penalty become applicable to assault and battery

He who lives by the sword, dies by the sword.
-2000 years ago nigger

This wasn't even stand your ground this was clearcut self defense. So clear the police didn't want to press charges until the media witchunt started.

>You can probably just shoot a man for following you around
then what is the problem with what zimmerman did? he was being assaulted, which justifies self defense and shooting someone even more than 'stalking'

you just justified him shooting traytray lel you are not very bright, my friend

>Nobody lived to contradict his story though
there were witness accounts and injuries that corroborated his story, zimmerman even contacted the police minutes before the incident and explained the situation. You should rewatch the trial

why is every SJW shill from my country

He didn't deserve to die. Zimmerman deserves to be in jail.
/thread

because no one can flim flam the zim zam

The only response EVER necessary when explaining Zimmerman to an acquaintance

>why?
Shouldnt have flim-flam'd

The jury was instructed to consider lesser charges like manslaughter, but they acquitted anyway.

You act like if Trayvon Martin lived, some other ape wouldn't have gotten shot and sensationalized by the media

Because pounding someone's head into the sidewalk can easily result in death. He definitely deserved to be shot.

Treyvon was a little bitch. He was a thug. If he was bashing my head in and i had a gun he'd be dead. One of the first dindu's.

>then what is the problem with what zimmerman did?
I already said.

The American public doesn't approve of people that start fistfights and then shoot their opponent when they start to lose.

first it isn't sporting.
and second, is it really self-defense when you started the fight?
third, it means you can kill anyone you want- just go start a fight with them and then shoot them. Not cool.

>Dude just trust that he'll stop bashing your head on the concrete before he kills you or causes irreversible brain damage lmao
Because just teaching niggers not to fucking attack people is clearly too hard.
Honestly every single household in America should be required to have a handgun if they have no criminal history. Lets see how drastically assaults and home burglaries drop when criminals know for a fucking fact the person they are beating/robbing has a gun

imagine if this shooting happened in the current year and zimmerman was wearing a maga cap?

why not? what makes him so special that he thinks he is so much better than african children who starve to death or a chinese child worker who gets raped by 6 co workers and then got thrown into the trash ? you think his life was more worth because he got a facebook account ?

>the death penalty
The death penalty is handed out by courts.

This full-sized niglet met with one of the founding principles of this great nation: you don't have to allow people to attack you.

Nice bait though, got your (You) and shit.

About the time the first animal existed

Because battery can easily cause temporary or permanent injuries as well as death. Try not being a subhuman and don't hit people.

self defense against an animal

>equating lethal force used in self defense with the death penalty.
I hope you realize how retarded that is.

i hope you get shot cuck

really you are gonna wait until "things get fuzzy"...
>ok ive taken enough of a beating now time to shoot
no you are a fucking stupid faggot if you wouldnt just shoot him as soon as he attacked you
>lets just give the niggers what they want or else they will chimp out
while were at it lets just give into every terrorist demand and while were at it just all become muslim because then sjws might be nicer to us

Old issue. Already decided in a court of law. Stay current, user

Nope. Following someone isn't a crime.

Think positive...Travon gave up a life of crime

Ever since he turned white, he stopped being a criminal

Avenging Spic with a German name and a gun hassles a black thug. Controversy ensues

>One punch laws

Pic Related.

Tray had height on Zim

This is shit bait but ill respond.
The death penalty can only be carried out by the state so already your wrong. A physical altercation was had, there was evidence that zimzam had wounds on the back of his head to corroberate the fact that skittles was hitting zims head into the pavement. The ballistics of skittles wounds showed that they were entry wounds from an angle of someone standing over the shooter. Newsources whitened up zimmys face to create controversy, and edited 911 calls for tv to spin the truth. And zimzams lawyer was a friendly skeleton.

This is really all that needs to be said.

But to elaborate, the lesson we can draw from Trayvon Martin is that even the baby-faced niggers are capable of brutal violence, and the only way to handle them is the way Zimmerman did.

Zimmerman literally did nothing wrong.

Wheres the pic of facebook negros getting assblasted by this quote?