In 80s John Connor is a badass kid with attitude and mean streak

In 80s John Connor is a badass kid with attitude and mean streak
In 2000 John Connor is a faggot who cant handle himself
Is this degeneracy?

bump

>stealing from ATMs is 'badass' because he's white
Polnigger logic

You mean the 90's troll fsggot

Ever see the TV version? Total self-loathing, moody teen basement dwelling cuck who won't fuck his super rob terminator / sex doll.

>poor beaner incapable of doing the same thing is buttmad

T3 is such a fucking degenerate movie, John Connor is a fucking faggy numale, totaly out of character, and the bitchy terminator also sucks... The scene where she boosts her tits in the car is just sad. It's a fucking terminator, but the retarded director made her a slutty bitch.

If you draw a line between John connor as a 12 something kid, and then too the future scenes in T2 when he is maybe 45, then you should get an idea how John Connor should have developed at 25.

But the writers of T3 should be executed for failing so hard...

>Implying someone from Mexico can imagine how hard that is

We have your old presidents wooden leg in a museum.

T2 Context he was at war fighting for his life. All is permited

They do that shit all the time down here. You can literally go hunting for skimmers down here. Might just be edgy expats, though.
t. A burger in Mundo del taco

If there's one thing we need to change heading into an existential fight with merciless robots, it's toxic masculinity.

More than that, boys at his age will take what they can, its just boyish behaviour. The scene didnt mean to imply that hes ammoral thief, only that his understanding of machines is much greater than that of the society

As unwatchably bad as that movie was, it manages to be better than the incoherent dungpile with three separate opening sequences, with fighter and rotary wing aircraft that are getting properly serviced after a doomsday event, with that insane rape-rescue mess, and directed by a grown man who calls himself McG.

Im sure the average Mexican kid has transcended the convetional knowledge of asymmetric encryption enough to simply complete a transaction by eavesdropping on comm between ATM and bank without knowing the PIN

It's not about whether an individual is capable of doing it or not, it's about the fact stealing is immoral.

>what is reality vs fiction
Do you even have a remote understanding of how people steal from ATMs nowadays?

He wasn't an amoral thief who stole from ATMs, he was just a gud boy who dindunuffin, da machines are da evil ones

White niggers, everyone

Apparently his mother wasn't a strong enough womyn for feminists so they needed to emasculate teenage John with his not-girlfriend.

as i said in
>87046939
boys will be boys

>young whites who steal from atms are just boys being boys
>whereas young blacks or Hispanics who steal from atms are thieving niggers

Lmao sound logic brah

John Connor was hispanic. He had outlaw family in Mexico south of LA.
>El Ricky this is uncle Bob
>Uncle Bob this is el Ricky
>Uncle Bob?

One is the leader of the human resistance.

The other will get shot in his lowrider for going down the wrong street.

Salvation is the only movie where I almost walked out the theater

John was lucky he wasn't put into a foster home where he would get molested by some guy named Tanner.
He got his own room, a computer and a dirt bike. All his parents asked was him to pickup his room a little. Shit even his dad was lenient as fuck and was like come-on man just do what she tells you man, I'll buy you a beer or something. Then John turns around like some spoiled kid and says "Shea not my mother todd". Then John and the red head kid ride off in the sun set.

I heard that the red head kid got sent off to some camp after the events if terminator 2. Meeting some guy called donkey lips.

He was Mexican. Also it isn't nigger behavior when you're hacking an ATM with a palm pilot, it's smart.

God damn mexicans are stupid man...

Nah it's just a step too much and too long. There's cameras everywhere.

Minorities can just wear a mask and get it done in half the time.

Because white people are the only truly decent and civilized people. Admit it Paco, you don't quite measure up to me. Niggers steal because they're niggers.

>Whites
>Civilized

I actually did.