How does it feel to be surrounded in a society engulfed by degeneracy/pol/?

How does it feel to be surrounded in a society engulfed by degeneracy/pol/?

Do you ever think we can revert back to those Socially Conservative days of yesteryear? Or are we doomed to forever live in a society that not only permits degenerate acts but openly encourages such acts.

> mfw not many millennial social conservatives

youtu.be/zGs9rZqnbBc

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Talk:Woodrow_Wilson#.22I_am_a_most_unhappy_man....22
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taoism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> impending demise of western civilisation self bump

> mfw no one cares

That video, feels bad man

This quote is completely devoid of any meaning.

Also if people are given liberty they will often pursuit "perversions" like matter and gold

Caring is too depressing.

It's fucking terrible, obviously.
I think it's possible, we'll need a spiritual enlightenment though, embracing the origin of Western Society from Indo-European culture.
Christianity was a mistake and it's why new agers feel like we can't go back, and communists are brainwashing them.
We need to embrace the aspects of our cultural bedrock, from Indo-European culture.
Otherwise, communists will redefine our human rights indefinitely, until we are all slaves.
Socrates, Aristotle, and Plato all lived in an Indo-European society, the foundation of all Government and Law derives from Indo-European culture, and we have to accept that or else Albert Pike's prediction ill come true.

I know. I don't agree with him on everything but I think I respect Peter Hitchens more than any other British Journalist at the moment. I'm reading his book at the moment 'The Abolition of Britain' it's a real eye opener.

Read more JE and you will understand.

True but what else can we do but care.

Why does that girl have those disgusting fake tits?

if you guys understood marxism you'd realize why this is a good thing

>buying into the marx meme
hur dur hoomans inherently good and have no propensity for evil
no no it is money, and solely money, that makes them evil

yes yes this is correct assumption, good goy

Those girls on the right aren't women.

That boy on the right isn't a man.

Does that answer your question?

As an Atheist myself, I think that Christianity has done more to maintain morality and halt degeneracy within western society itself. When people became less religious and more 'Fuck Everything' that's when degeneracy really began to make itself mainstream.

> mfw no deus vult

please explain

Marxism promotes a soulless state, it reduces the human being to a third dimensional state of imprisonment, with the metaphysical totally squandered and ignored.
It flies in the face of all western sacred principles.

But that's most of western civilisation at the moment and I know that. But the real question is, are we doomed to live in a society which is socially liberal degenerate cesspit for the rest of our days?

No it isn't. Maybe where you are but have you looked outside of cherry picked images on Sup Forums? Try going out once in a while, champ, it's not so bad out there.

MARXIST SHILL OUT YOU DEGENERATE CULTURAL RELATIVIST SCUM

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Because it brings all the boys to the yard...

Marxism is like wiping the slate clean.

The strong survive and promote conservative values.

This cycle will begin again in 50 years.

> muh you obviously never go out goy

It is bad. Especially amongst my generation and friends.

>destruction of gender roles
>destruction of sexual perversion taboos
>destruction of racial and ethnic identity
>conservative values
>(((CONSERVATIVE VALUES)))

Idk, I'm 32, I have a fairly broad social circle and I know literally no one like what you're describing. Maybe a few degenerates, but it's not this massive faggot fest unless you specifically go to those places - but that's the same with anything.

No, it really is, divorce rates are sky-high (people seem to think that's a good thing) we're looming on demographic collapse with people not reproducing nearly enough to sustain society. Trannies are called heroes for pulling PR stunts, and at the current rate Muslims will be a majority religion in many European countries within a few generations, I really don't see any reason to be happy

I agree.

My friend it is time that we have a glorious scientific revolution. If science has replaced religion in the eyes of the most civilized men, then it should be science that dictates what men should do.

I know- hearing that is hard. Pretenses of fedoras blind you to the glory that is man's grasp at deterministic theory. I know that what I say may seem impossible. But we have to try, or civilization will perish.

Well what happens is the weak die and the strong survive. So people who

>destruction of gender roles
>destruction of sexual perversion taboos
>destruction of racial and ethnic identity

Will die off. Why? Simple - those people don't have guns.

Yes.

Arise, Sup Forums. It's time to push back harder.

muh revolution

> Trannies are called heroes for pulling PR stunts

By who? Hollywood and the ones that promote those shows? Of course.

>at the current rate Muslims will be a majority religion in many European countries within a few generations

They said that about Catholics 100 years ago.

>I really don't see any reason to be happy

Then kill yourself you fucking faggot, if you can't see how good you have it then you're not better than a nigger.

I couldnt hear shit he said in that video, between the music and idiots talking over him

European Christians have always been functional pagans to an extremely significant degree, just look at Christmas and Easter, the total disregard of the Old Testament despite Christ's own requirement to uphold the old law to every stroke of the pen, being religious is what helped, Christianity has always been incompatible with Western Civilization and people are picking up on that now we don't get tortured to death for it.
People will continue to disregard all tenants of Abrahamic religion until spiritual oblivion, there is no future for Abrahamic religion in the west, we MUST embrace our Indo-European roots that are the manifestation of our moral and ethical bedrock in history.

Mate I'm 18 and all my friends are like 'Muh let's go to a shitty festival with shit music and fuck sluts and get high on horse tranquilizer'

So my generation is pretty much fucked.

I'm sick of having to explain this to people, but society goes through cyclic phases of this shit. It'll blow over and we'll return to a more traditional society very soon. The early signs for a paradigm shift are already here.

>I'm 18
>my opinion has value
pick one

Yeah mine did that too, and I did all those things. Now we all have degrees, families and careers. How about you go out and have fun and quit being a downer faggot all the time?

That is because you don't even notice it anymore. Conduct that was social suicide even forty years ago is openly discussed and encouraged.

Technocracy now! And dude I hate Atheists. Most of them just look for a fight because they think they're like Sam Harris or Christopher Hitchens.

feels awful

you mean like breadlines?

t. Someone who doesn't know anything about christianity beyond Buzzfeed articles

The pendulum is already hurtling to the right. It's not even just a slow progression.

Know how you can tell? Look at the comments section in liberal news outlets. Go outside and listen to the people murmur. The majority doesn't agree. 2 years ago it wasn't like that because the pendulum was still reaching it's maximum liberal leftist potential.

don't forget the gulags

>the weak die and the strong survive
We accomplish that just fine with Western Civilization.
Only with the introduction of Marxism do we see interference with that function.

The women part is true.
The men part isn't.

Less than 1% of males dress like that.
Sure, the grooming standard isn't what it was but it's nothing as bad as that pic.

Holywood aren't the only ones. All the virtue signalling young people lap that shit up.

Islam is an immediate threat that we need to deal with

Yep

And after we go through a few years of decency, we'll go back to degeneration unfortunately. But this happened a lot before, this is old news.

>I don't notice anymore

Yeah, I do, what I'm telling you is you're simply wrong.

> muh age

I used to be a Messianic Jew, try again.

Because it does harm to me, to them and to their relationships.

> muh you're just boring

No they don't.

Not a single "virtue signalling young people" would stand by that degeneracy if they had anything to lose over it. They support it to be rebellious. They support it because it's easy to get social brownie points that way.

They know it's wrong. It's just young people being young. It's not any more or less degenerate than young people 50 years ago.

Great Depression and ww2 fixed that doe

It has

>50's
>70's
>90's
>2010's

Anyone noticing this trend? Every 20 years or so...

No one?

There's nothing more redpilled than history. Learn it.

You don't spend every day with them in real life or on social media do you?

Well, yeah you are. You're a boring cunt and you don't get along cause you don't fit in.

I was raised christian, and still idolize Jesus as far as philosophical purpose goes, I just don't believe strongly in the words of his disciples or the literal nature of the bible.

And yeah, it's been like that for five or so years now, bunch of people having sudden realizations on the internet.

I think it would be more literally a meritocracy, with a more scientific approach taken. I'd love to see a science corps branch of the military replace public education. Basically public schooling taught by midranking labrats, and if you're smart enough you can either get free schooling with the science corp, and pay your debt by working to perform government research, or you can get into a private university. Solves the opportunity problems of education (poor people stay poor without education) while dealing with the debt issue and promoting government goods. Hell, we can even sell the research back to private companies under short leases, to prevent foreign nations from getting the information AND to make money back by the government. All the while technologically progressing beyond other countries because of a sizable workforce of research students.

>tfw no conservative qt
>tfw no qt at all

Thanks sex education

>Great Depression and ww2 fixed the federal reserve owning our economy
no. If anything The kikes running the fed are half the reason we entered WWII. Because of that war almost every country in the world has a central bank

> muh go take illegal drugs, fuck slags and get pissed in fields you boring twat.

I don't want to take drugs. I don't want to get drunk in fields. I don't want to have sex with random women who I have no emotional feelings or knowledge of.

They're just not in my social circle. I see it but it's like everything else - a phase. I don't pay it much mind, and if I'm ever challenged about my conservative traditional beliefs I do what makes them the most angry - don't get emotional about it.

Seriously though, you're a grandpa shaking your fist and you're not even out of your teens.

You're going to have a heart attack by 35 and you'll die alone.

Out of all the classy dudes from the golden age of cinema and you pick a literal faggot.

Wtf man

Watch the video. It opens with a bit about Sex Ed.

To be fair, ketamine is pretty much the shit.

I didn't say anything about getting drunk in fields or taking drugs or fucking strangers. When did I ever imply that's what you should do?

Is it because that's what people you know do?

Have you ever considered not hanging around such shitty people?

K

>I used to be a Messianic Jew

Exactly, you know nothing about Christianity. The first thing that Christianity did was distance itself from the Jews. St. Paul called them the enemies of humanity, St. Stephen said they murdered the prophets and always resist the Holy Spirit, Christ Himself said they were the sons of the devil. The people that tried to make Christianity Jewish were called "Judaizers". St. Paul had to rebuke St. Peter early on because he was influenced by them somewhat.

> you don't get along because you don't fit in

That's what pretty much everyone around me wants to do. I was just giving an example mate I wasn't saying you specifically said that.

Also

Fake quote

This thread has been certified MORAL

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Talk:Woodrow_Wilson#.22I_am_a_most_unhappy_man....22

Yeah, I watched it, must be hell arguing with shitlibs who don't even listen to what you have to say. At least we are listening.

Where do you live, shit town shittsville?

You can elevate yourself to a higher social group by distinguishing yourself as someone who doesn't do those things but can still hang out. Simply don't partake in the substance abuse and illicit sex and don't be a snob about it.

Or hang out with different people.

Fucking shit man, you need therapy.

Fucking hell all I want is morality, modesty, loyalty and chivalry back guys. I just want people to not end up OD'ing in their early 20's. I don't want people to randomly fuck strangers they don't know because they're hot. I don't want people to waste the better half of their life doing shit that will not help them in the long run.

Jesus I thought Sup Forums was full of Nazis but apparently this thread is full of Libertarians and Liberals 'Who just want to have fun mannn'

This is how western civilisation dies. With thunderous applause.

>How does it feel to be surrounded in a society engulfed by degeneracy/pol/?

>Do you ever think we can revert back to those Socially Conservative days of yesteryear? Or are we doomed to forever live in a society that not only permits degenerate acts but openly encourages such acts.

>> mfw not many millennial social conservatives

some girl i knew in school started going to ((((trance parties)))) and now doing psychedelics and shit.
her entire fb is bombed with pictures of her dancing like a whore on a yacht

>Fucking hell all I want is morality, modesty, loyalty and chivalry back guys. I just want people to not end up OD'ing in their early 20's. I don't want people to randomly fuck strangers they don't know because they're hot. I don't want people to waste the better half of their life doing shit that will not help them in the long run.

>Jesus I thought Sup Forums was full of Nazis but apparently this thread is full of Libertarians and Liberals 'Who just want to have fun mannn'

>This is how western civilisation dies. With thunderous applause.

I don't need therapy. There's nothing wrong with me except I just dare to have a different opinion. It sucks being surronded by working class chavs and degenerates.

Ahahaha

Okay then. Having an opinion is somehow wrong.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taoism
The Dao is the way

Drugs do that to people. They are dangerous things. I'd still legalize weed though.

>that pic
/r/lewronggeneration

You're an Israeli covertly naming the Jew.. What the fuck is happening?

senpai get your shit together. Europe had central banks long before the US even knew what a central bank was. And the central banks of the US were setup independently from those of Europe. what the fuck is this shit even.

You're an idiot. I socialize regularly and there's absolutely no good women out there outside of my church (which is Orthodox and as hardcore as you'll see).

All of them are loud, obnoxious, busy getting their bungholes plowed at the bar every weekend, supporting gay rights, say they want to marry rich (even the fat ones), and provide absolutely nothing of value. The only thinking they do is parroting everything they hear from the electric Jew.

I repeat, I literally do not know a SINGLE girl my age (mid-20's) who is somewhat normal outside of church. Even the ones who actually are brainy are way too liberal to be taken seriously.

I like the 21st century honestly. I like everything about it apart from severe social liberalism.

don't take the degenerate's bait

Thank you. Glad I'm not the only one who recognises this.

everything are hit with degeneracy.. lmao
you don't even know.

when degeneracy hit us hard suddenly religion got stronger. its like a pendulum that constantly shift from side to side.
all the pretty IDF girls you see on pics are just like your typical woman on the west there is nothing special about them

There ya go, now just apply that thinking to your daily life and live better.

What you're surrounded by isn't necessarily the way everything is.

IT might be in your face bad but if you actually converse with most women you realize how brainwashed they are. Sure, I don't know any of the crazy feminists that go around walking with their shirts off and boobs flopping around, but all the ones I know indirectly support degenerate political policies because the media has sugarcoated them so much

how can you fuck on horse tranquilizers though

also, I am in a similar situation to you. But I also have a qt gf who likes none of those things and my degenerate friends are just as acceptable of my life as I am of theirs.
What I'm trying to say is that you will come across likeminded people eventually

Woodrow Wilson started the Federal Reserve. In the quote he isn't talking about the great depression. He's talking about how the Federal Reserve, through manipulation of currency exerts power over the United State's democracy.

You're just socially inept if you can't find people with similar values as you.

I find the polar opposite. When I converse with women my age or younger I find they're redpilled as fuck.

I literally do not understand all of your issues. They're invalid as fuck. You're all almost as degenerate as the people you're complaining about if you literally can't find people with common interests and values.

You don't understand Messianic Judaism, do a simple google search before making a fool of yourself next time.

The average man in the Then picture didn't look like that, it'd be like saying years from now the average male looked like Ryan Gosling. Same with the woman. If you dressed like that douche on the right good luck finding work or being taken seriously. That's why no one aside from musicians do it
Buhu muh generation

My theory is that things reach their peak during the 5th year, the 6th year sees a shift and the 7th year is when shit really changes. This often happens with trends and forms of media, ie Vidya changed a bit in both 1996 and 2006, music changes a lot, even anime etc, just ask Sup Forums about 2007. So right now people have been questioning and changing their opinions this year, we're just waiting for the stragglers and I predict a shift next year, it won't be noticeable as it happens but you will see when you look back at it.