Be Ethiopian Immigrant

>Be Ethiopian Immigrant
>have African American girlfreind
>one day, cousin of ours is having a marriage
>gf says she wants to go since as a person of African descent, she wants to experience the culture of her ancestors
>want to tell her that she is of West African descent and this is East African culture but I don't want to break her feelings

What should I tell her?

Attached: apu1.png (657x527, 51K)

Don't.

you tell her the reality

Do african american think africa is just one country?

Pretty sure most White Americans also think that. :/

i thought horners didn't like black people

Difference between West and East Africa is same to East Coast/West Coast?

most normalfag am*ritards think sub-saharan africa is one entity

As a Somali I look down on Ethiopians and other Zanj

that she's a mutt and she can never be a truly based east AFRICAN (BLACK)

Why do Americans project there strange pan race things on the rest of the world

Why do you look down on people that created more stable societies than your ethnicity?

nigger

WE WUZ ALL AFRIKANGZ AT DA SAEM TYME WYBOI

gook

Why does the european look down on the American?

Except they don’t. Google any Caliphate, we are technically Arabs so that’s our work.

Somalia was literally part of zero caliphates

>we are technically Arabs
Lmao. Any real Arab would spit in your face for saying this. You guys are on par with Pakistanis to them.

Pretty sure most people in SSA think of themselves as Black

my dog is probably more african than African Americans, tell her to fuck off.

How extremely delusional of you.
Arabs make fun of Sudanese "Arabs" already. What the fuck makes you think they'll accept you? Worthless trash of a nation.

Pretty sure most people identify with either their respective tribe, ethnic group or maybe national identity more than some umbrella racial identity that originated in North America.

How about making her read a fucking book?

But they still think of themselves as black. Just like you might identify as German and still consider yourself white. The concept of racial identities originated in North America but that doesn't mean the concept stayed in North America.

She would probably take that as an insult. I think she thinks that because we look similar means we are part of the same culture.

No they don't and we don't. This shit only exists in America. No European identifies as umbrella 'white'. Here people identify with their ethnicity or national identity. Stop projecting your American ethno-identities on other parts of the world.

ethiopians are white not black

how does it feel being a gook the lowest of the low your people look disgusting yikrd

They were vassalized by some caliphate iirc

you can tell her the truth and still graciously invite her to participate in your (family's) culture.

Yeah pretty much. They're all the same ebony coloured tribal morons, but they like to pretend like there's any difference between them.

Go on Nairaland, a Nigerian forum, they call themselves black there. In interviews they call themselves black. In documentaries they call themselves black. The anti-colonial struggle was explicitly framed through a pan-African black identity. You don't know what you're talking about.

No
Closest thing was the Ottomans helping the Sultanate of Adal.

Well, they are americans...

lol people in europe also identify as white

you're just a contrarian faggot

People on Nairiland literally complain about Igbo cronyism. It's the Sup Forums equivalent to Jew posting.

>op hasn't even replied to a single person in the thread yet they keep responding

Just tell her the truth holy shit. If she's smart she will understand. If not, well, why the hell are you with some dumb muh heritage ameritard anyway?

They think the same of Europe and Asia, so no wonder

I thought African Americans were mutts mixed from all over Africa

African Americans are mostly mixed with europeans

Explain how the fuck that would be possible
They're descendants of slaves from West Africa and white slave masters who raped their ancestors
New World slaves came from West Africa, not "all over Africa"
Stupid dumb Khazar scum

You're the best poster on this abortion of a board Tbh
Godspeed Katar

literally they think we are mexico

they're an amalgam of various west african & european ethnicities

Ethiopia is made up of Cushitic and mutt Semite-Cushitic peoples.

Kys
Its not true. The ones who do hate believe they are caucasoid therefore superior just by existing. They do not question what they read in wikipedia so they are stupid and misguided.