AMERICA IS CUCKED

SPREAD THIS FAR AND WIDE

MOST HORRIFYING ARTICLE ON ILLEGALS

WHAT ACTUAL MEXICAN CRIMINALS THINK OF DONALD TRUMP

vice.com/read/what-actual-mexican-criminals-think-about-donald-trump-817

>"They told us Obama wouldn't send us back if they arrested us, as long as we didn't get busted for a violent crime," Lopez tells VICE. They also told them exactly where they should go: Oregon. "It's because we can get a driver's license there, no questions asked, and the background checks ain't shit."

>In addition to encouraging the deportees to return to the states, some Mexican agents allegedly offered valid US identification for sale. "I'm a new Oregon citizen," Lopez says, laughing. "I even got a US passport and I went to Canada with it. And you know what else? I can vote!"

>A self-proclaimed "anchor baby" named Ruben Sepulveda who is serving ten years for afederal drug conspiracypoints out another flaw in Trump's plans to deport all the immigrants who have come to the US illegally: He says he has "literally dozens" of family members who broke the law by crossing the border, and all have the documents that they need to stay here.

>"I know people won't want to hear this, but all of them vote with their fake IDs, all of them collect income tax with their fake IDs, and all of them pay taxes—under aliases."

>"A wall isn't going to change anything, new mandatory minimums for illegal migrants will only fill up these prisons and Americans can't afford to keep it up. So everyone might as well just take a deep breath, enjoy the Donald Trump show, but realize all 30 million illegals—yes, I said 30 million, because I think there is way more that 11 million—are here to stay. Our people run the border, they are ICE [Immigrations and Customs Enforcement], we are becoming the law, and it's only matter of time before we take over Congress.

>"Just get over it, people," Sepulveda says. "It's going to be OK."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4IrE6FMpai8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uQaIEnQz6RY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw I live in Oregon
I love this state, but it has become one of the most cucked states within my lifetime. It's fucking tragic.

Yeah fucking right, typical mexican shit talk pumping their own nuts without any actual facts. Why brag about it if it's such a fact? Yes it is a problem, but the only reason this illegal beaner is saying Trump can't fix it is because they are scared to death he will.

>"I know people won't want to hear this, but all of them vote with their fake IDs, all of them collect income tax with their fake IDs, and all of them pay taxes—under aliases."
Just bust everyone with one of those fake ID and send them into the oven, what is the problem?

I know that feel.

>our college graduation had Native American war dance instead of the Star Spangled Banner

This is true.
my gf is illegal, I live in oregon.
She pays "taxes", has a driver's license, insurance, kids with green cards, etc.
an amazing fuck too.

Fucking tree niggers

Reading this makes me hope Trump drops a nuke on Mexico city. Exterminate these cockroaches pls America.

>Sup Forums firmly believes and hopes these people will side with them

Ahahaha

what?

these are the future deportees

Uhhh what? Since when did Sup Forums want or believe parasitic shitskin scum would "side with us"?

She needs to die.

So you're telling me that the only solution is to get rid of ALL the hispanics, legal and illegal, just to make sure?

There was a thread just yesterday. You know, one of those "race war...who would win etc"

And most of the replies were in the lines of "Hispanics hate niggers so they'll side with us" so on and so forth..

When are the race wars going to start?

Trump's flip-flopped so much on his immigration policy in the last week, I'm not sure he even knows what his plan is. Not only did he lose the hispanic vote, he's going to lose his base too if he doesn't act like he has a solid plan.

i mean i dont doubt a race war will start, but give it till the election till swat teams start shooting niggers over Hillary not winning.

t.burger in china

Those people are probably spics themselves.

Whites have the power to split the atom and turn cities into radioactive waste. Whites can land a man on the moon and send men to the bottom of the worlds oceans and return to tell the tale.

We don't need any fucking help from some shitskin goblins.

I'm half Puerto Rican but hate spic culture, shave my head and listen to the right stuff radio every day.

I'm getting a tattoo of the number 14. Not all "Hispanics" are filthy mestizos.

>Scared to Death of Trump
>The Host of The Apprentice
>WWE Guest star
>The same guy that motorboated Rudy Giuliani in Drag

How does it feel to have completely lost touch with reality?

youtube.com/watch?v=4IrE6FMpai8

>my gf's son

Mexico City is fucking gorgeous, and there are plenty of spics who are based. The problem is the Eternal Anglo and his lax enforcement of U.S. law that encourages corruption.

SeeOh shit!

>"Just get over it, people," Sepulveda says. "It's going to be OK."

A certain tribe used to be just as arrogant and condescending in the 30s like this beaner, and we all know what happened next

Here's a great talk from Amren by a Mexican Nationalist m.youtube.com/watch?v=uQaIEnQz6RY

>da wall n shiieett
>DAS RITE
>[flip flopping intensifies]
>b b but but muh wall
> shiiiiieeeeettt
top kek

If Trump doesn't win, I'd rather the US implode fast rather than a slow burn.

Don't driver's licence in the US expire with your visa? I know someone who got a licence there and it was only valid for a couple years which was when his visa expired.

I will not mind a wall

>Mexicans don't realize that raising a flag upside down is the international sign that a country is in distress.

Thanks for proving our point, Mexico.

We're taking our country back from inbred racists protestant rednecks

VIVA LA RAZA GRINGOS PUTOS

can we come and make vacation there then ?

Yes we don't have a problem with Germans, only gringo inbred scum

>memeing this hard
>not scared

>unintelligible beaner nonsense
flag checks out

Yes, they are in denial that Trump is going to handle the problem (them[(((you)))]).

He's German not beaner fucking imbecile

We'll be waiting, you rotten fucking spic

>implying he'll do shit
>being this delusional

kek

Good bye America.

Kick them all out America.

Real Hispanic people (that is, whites descended from Spain) have got your back.

you know, I gotta say, sometimes the commies really do have the right idea.

You're too rare to matter. "Not all [fill in the blank] are like that" is dumb when the majority ARE "like that." It's a knee-jerk argument with little substance.

You're not fooling anyone, Argentina.

No he isn't

I'm half Venezuelan half Puerto Rican. My family has always worked hard and hated spic culture.

The Island got fucked by one sided trade deals. He's not as rare as you'd like to imagine most hispanics hate dirty ass spic Mexicans.

Reminds me of Joey Diaz's podcast

He told the story about how he never got caught even with warrants for so long just because they couldn't keep track of him. So many people named Jose Diaz.

"what's your name"

"Jose"

"Jose who?"

"Jose go fuck your mother I don't know nothing about nobody"

Beaners believe in the magic soil. That all the great things built by Americans will stay and more will keep flowing in America once Americans are no longer the majority.

>Dont deport me or my gfs son ever again

Fuck off back to Sup Forums kid

This.

OPERATION WETBACK 2.0 DOUBLE AGENT BOGALOO

>We're taking our country back

You fucking beaners really don't realize that America PAID Mexico for territory AFTER WINNING a war with Mexico? And after that, gave all Mexican nationals within that territory the option:
>stay and become American citizens now
>move to area within Mexico's new borders

How can you not know this? You know you can even read it in Spanish, the treaty between Mexico and America...

Actual reports show more Mexicans leaving than arriving. This leads me to believe this guy is trying to be provocative with exaggerated claims. Naturally though, there is some truth in what he is saying. For instance, we know that in due time Hispanics will make up a larger part of the population. This will, in turn, lead to them taking up a larger role in the courts, legislatures, and executive branches of government throughout the land.

However, he is grossly overestimating and overstating the scale of the issue. For instance, does he not think that once Hispanic women across the United States get their hands on cheap contraceptives, free abortions, and plentiful job and college opportunities that they will not also abandon any possibility of becoming mothers? Seriously, just look at the African-American community of this country. They are overall impoverished and plagued with crime, but even they only just have stagnant birthrates overall. Their population is expected to continue to stagnate in relation to the overall population size, even into the next century, with a possibility of MAYBE a one or two percent increase, if there is an increase.

Look, overall things are going to change, but look at how this guy paints the picture of the world.

>30 million.

There aren't 30 million.

>I can vote!

It is illegal for non-citizens to vote. This does not mean it isn't happening, but I am dubious as to the scope of this.

>A wall isn't going to change anything,

No evidence given.

>new mandatory minimums for illegal migrants will only fill up these prisons and Americans can't afford to keep it up.

Prison is a booming business right now, what is he talking about?

Everything he says is exaggerated, and he paints all Hispanics as a monolithic group of revenge seeking puritans bent on reconquering the land their ancestors stole from the natives.

Do they really believe that the liberals aren't coming after them if Hispanics become a minority?

Our country isn't as shit as yours yet. But can you honestly tell me if mexishits took over that things wouldn't turn into a larger form of the shithole that is your country? Wouldn't people just eventually be leaving just as much as theyre leaving your country? Be realistic, even if it were possible that you fucks could become the majority and take over, why positive outcome would there be to that? Why not deter yourselves because you know you'll just fuck shit up like you do to everything else you touch?

ALL ACCORDING TO PLAN

>Mexico City is fucking gorgeous
no
it literally drives people crazy

The collaborators will be dealt with accordingly.