Dutch Hate Thread

I don't think the dutch get shit on nearly enough on this board. They have a disgusting language, a culture dominated by Muhammad's cock, and they don't contribute anything to the world especially not on Sup Forums. Share why you hate the Dutch Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

bra.se/bra/bra-in-english/home/news-from-bra/archive/news/2011-01-18-how-common-is-rape-in-sweden-compared-to-other-european-countries.html
twitter.com/APechtold/status/627540480121769984?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
youtube.com/watch?v=7-GbzJKc5-A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wait, so the Dutch are from the Netherlands? Why don't they just call them Neanderthals or something??

>Neanderthals
that's my joke you cunt.

Modern Dutch are faggots. All quality Dutch became Afrikaners.

Amsterdam is asshole

(Insert desperate self defence of a Dutchmam whilst referring to Wilders and kanker)

Yeah thats true Dutch diaspora especially in South Africa are alright by me but the modern native Dutchmen are shit tier excuses for people.

Have you ever actually met a south African? They're some of the biggest inbred wankers I've ever seen.

>Wilders
Wilders lived in Israel for two years during his youth and has visited the country 40 times in the last 25 years.
>kanker
Means cancer in Dutch kys

That may be true but nobody deserves to get genocided by a bunch of baboons

kanker op kankerdikzak

That's your opinion, m8

Was referring to your average 'I'm a Dutch Sup Forumsack and you are wrong' anwser you were going to get.

If you want some real talk with Dutchys that remotly care don't do it now, its 1.30 in the morning

You still mad about us owning New York ?

decent music scene though

i dont hate the dutch

Wat vindt jij ervan dat Jan Roos in de politiek gaat ?

Trekt het gewone volk aan voor vnl, en zolang zij hun standpunten vast houden zie ik ze wel in een coalitie met pvv. Dus 10/10

Speak English you barbarian freaks

Just talking about politics mate, no need for your tantrum

They are gonna deport all these guys and ban the Qu'ran soon. They actually have balls for europeans desu.

I literally just slammed my keyboard into the wall and started crying I'm tired of all of these Dutch faggots

Dutch bull.

I would say something about how much of murrica we actually own but we don't really want the world to find out you are our puppetstate.

Get back to work you are doing a shit job.

I wish they could take this backwards country back

And you think your disgusting American accent is nice to hear? Opkankeren vetklep.

Yeah alright listen up, I don't have anything better to do atm so might aswell humor you, if you want to talk Dutch things with Dutch folks do it now and cut the cheap baits

The Dutch lost control of their colony in 1664, when the English took over, without firing a shot, during one of the periodic Anglo-Dutch wars of that century. However, the Dutch did not go away after the English takeover, nor did their culture fade away. In fact, despite the fact that only a tiny minority of immigrants to the New York region after 1664 came from the Netherlands, the Dutch language continued to be widely spoken in the New York region for over 200 years. Not until 1764 was English used to preach in New York’s Dutch Reformed churches. President Martin Van Buren (born in 1782 not far from here in Kinderhook and elected in 1836) spoke Dutch at home with his wife. The first 20th century president, Theodore Roosevelt, grew up hearing his grandparents speak Dutch at the dinner table in New York City in the 1860s. Sojourner Truth, the anti-slavery orator and associate of Frederick Douglass, was born as a slave in Ulster County, New York about 1797, and grew up speaking nothing but Dutch until she was eleven years old. Dutch was spoken in parts of Brooklyn into the mid 1800s and is quite likely the origin of the so-called Brooklyn accent.

Closer to the present, the Ramapough Lenapes or Ramapough Mountain Indians*, a clan of mixed black, Indian and Dutch heritage still live in the Ramapo Hills of New Jersey. They spoke a bastardized form of Dutch, which still had some 200 speakers in 1910. This Jersey Dutch died out sometime between the 1920s and 1950s, although some Dutch-derived expressions apparently survive among their elders. Researchers in 1910 as well as in recent years found that some of them still knew a nursery rhyme called Trippe Trappe Troontjes, which was also mentioned by Teddy Roosevelt as the one piece of Dutch he remembered learnning from his grandmother; and on one of his African trips Roosevelt discovered that it was also known by the South African boers who had carried it there from Holland 300 years before.

Fock off Amerikaanse kankerdebiel.

I do my best to contribute. The future here is bright anyway.

AY, DON'T BE MOOKIN ME YA OZZI CUNT YA, COME TO DURBAN AN I'LL SHOW YA WHAT A REAL SETH EFRIKAN MAN IS LAIK.

>Geert Wilders
>Glorious leader
Lmfao you dutch faggots are so fucking blue-pilled.

>Haha look at the stupid goys. They can't see a controlled opposition even as obvious as Geert

This is rich coming from a Swede.

You're the gay capital of Europe

Why would you hate on the Dutch? Literally the most harmless people on this board. There's a slav diaspora that post under that flag and shows up in every Balkan/Putin thread, other than that most of them are friendly and chill

I dated a Dutch girl. She had huge tits, long legs, big green eyes, and plump, cocksucking lips. So, they do have that going for them.

RARE
A
R
E

At least he can pull the shoah-card against his opponents.

And you're the rape capital of Europe, rather have a bunch of faggots on a boat now and then.

88 checked
Dutch admire a bunch of moroccan muslim rapper scum and eat peanut butter and chocolate sprinkle sandwiches...fucking cucks

Yeah he can do lots of things. You know, like fuck your country up even more?
>Sweden
>Rape capital
When will these meme die?

bra.se/bra/bra-in-english/home/news-from-bra/archive/news/2011-01-18-how-common-is-rape-in-sweden-compared-to-other-european-countries.html

The current government is already doing a good job in that.

We have the widest definition of """rape""" in th world, not to mention the other statistical factors mention in Look at this picture. You don't have these statistical factors, yet you almost rival us. You're the real rape capital, and gay capital.

Fucking cuck

>Dutch admire a bunch of moroccan muslim rapper scum
Just the city boys, they are beyond saving
> and eat peanut butter and chocolate sprinkle sandwiches
Oh shit we like bread! Back to the cuck shed we go~

wat moet ik stemmen in maart? wilders of roos?

Townes van Zandt is of Dutch origin and he's my favorite singer.

Look dude you ain't fooling anyone, you seem to hate jews and have a dislike for gays So by now i can pretty safely say considering your Swedish flag that your name is probably Achmed and you live in Malmo or some other islamic hellhole.

Wilders, vnl is coalitie partij voor het gewone volk

Yeah and he will make it worse. You need an armed revolution just like every other western nation. Geert Wilders (and similar controlled oppositions) exist to delay this process, by thinking you can still bring fourth change through the political system.

You dutch faggots are extremely naive. Open your fucking eyes.

Hating gays and Jews is apart of a balanced diet of redpills you ape, I know your country loves faggots but thats not the case for everyone else.

>armed revolution
ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

twitter.com/APechtold/status/627540480121769984?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

People here are pretty redpilled compared to other countries. People cry about how left our country is but everywhere around me I hear people are sick and tired of foreiners, and I live 30 mins away from Amsterdam. Most people here care about our culture and don't want foreigners to ruin it. For a small country we contributed enough to the world.

>open your fucking eyes
>sweden

Beter give me some swedish resistance vids or whatever before you give that advise sven

>tfw you realize the South African flag represents a white Dutch womb being penetrated by a black African penis

>posting swedish source for your claim

They lie to you.

My name is actually Thore, and I hate muslims and other non-white trash (slavs, meds, asians, niggers, celts, etc.)

You're openly supporting Geert Wilders, so I can pretty safely say that you're either a fucking kike or a blue-pilled atheist normie that needs to shave the neckbeard, lose the fedora and lose some fucking weight.

Stop with these cuck images. This stuff is somewhat rare where I'm from.
>armed revolution
Good luck trying that.

My new favorite Swede has been found

A jew who hates muslims as much as we do. I don't care if he's jewish, if he can kick the muslims I'm fine with it.

*out

That's the only way you jewish cunt.
We have Nordfront. What do you have? More kike puppets?
They lie to us? Really? Off with the tinfoil hat. There was one instance where an INDEPENDANT news outlet failed to report on gropings at a festival. The police didn't hide shit. You have no evidence that there is any "lying" going on. Also, the Swedish rape meme can be debunked with simple logic and reason. See the arguments in the picture.

>Stop with these cuck images. This stuff is somewhat rare where I'm from.
I'll stop when you faggots stop doing the same thing.
>Good luck trying that.
So you're just gonna give up when the going gets tough? Pathetic, weak faggot.
>I don't care if he's jewish
And this is why I call you blue-pilled. Who the fuck do you think is responsible for importing the muslims in the first place? Santa Claus?

>'armed revolution'
>post guys walking with flags

If you've ever been to anywhere that isn't amster or roterdam you'll know that we're slav tier when it comes to arabs/blacks. There is a reason why they hide in city

>all jews are exactly the same
are you fucking retarded? do you really think every single jew has the same opinions and ideas? is it really hard to believe that some jews don't want muslims to fuck up europe..

So not only do the Dutch refuse to wash their shitstained hands, but the Netherlands flooded with Muhammad jihad. Really fires the synapses.

>blue pilled normie

God you people actually take all this nonsense seriously? kys

Time to accept Flemish supremacy

Hi /pol :D

Ahh fuck these SJWs. 99% don't take them seriously here.

We havent had any terrorist attacks yet.
We have more % white people than the US.
Our country is cleaner than yours.

STOP SAYING "DISGUSTING LANGUAGE" IT'S JUST BECAUSE OF THEIR ACCENT/DIALECT THAT THEY USE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>>'armed revolution'
>>post guys walking with flags
That's just to raise awareness and recruit you oblivious moron.
>If you've ever been to anywhere that isn't amster or roterdam you'll know that we're slav tier when it comes to arabs/blacks. There is a reason why they hide in city
Oh, cute. They hide in your cities? In Sweden they hide in the ghettos, in the outskirts of town. Sounds like you let the sand-niggers cuck you out of your own cities. Pathetic piece of shit.
>do you really think every single jew has the same opinions and ideas?
There are blue-pilled jews just like there are blue-pilled white people. The instincts still remain however. They can't be trusted and will always turn to their wicked schemes and destructive behaviour.
>I was just kidding
Go fuck yourself.

I have never met an extreme SJW here yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=7-GbzJKc5-A

honestly though, what kind of feminist bullshit picture is this? 40-50% of young Danes are raped? What?

If you think every single jew thinks and acts the same, you're not very smart. Why are you guys dividing Sup Forums in groups anyway?

>'Ghettos'
>claiming everything that isn't 70% white is now called a ghetto

Sven you're losing me man, thaught you lot were pretty good a bants

Ive never seen a Swede so butthurt.

The anti-Piet people are pretty SJW

Dutch-American here. I moved to the US in 2005 with my father because he found a good job over here in the aerospace field. Anywho, stop shitting on my culture. Our language is beautiful, our people are as well. Honestly, I currently reside in Bellevue, Washington here in the states and I've seen nothing but cucks and liberals assblasted SJWs. Can't wait to be back in Utrecht this winter. Nederland trots, OP is kanker

Holy fucking kek. 25% of the population voted for them. We used to be so based and that's only 15 years ago.

>unironically this assmad

>and they don't contribute anything to the world
This is called art. It's something you are inherently incapable of understanding and appreciating.

>more than 70% white people (probably more)
>hardly any terrorist attacks
>no real ghettos
>not much crime at all
>hardly any SJWs
>people don't give a fuck about feminism and racism, they just ignore it
>one of the most rich countries
>contributed more to the world than most countries, even though it's small as fuck

I used to think the Netherlands was shit but comparing it to other countries, it isn't that bad here.

thank you

Behold! The face of the enemy!

hate america thread? Lets make this s hate americs thread.

Wew lad

Why the fuck are non-whites even allowed in sperm banks?

It's a fake story. That is a mugshot of an American prisoner.