Have we been infiltrated?

I don't know if kiddies from Sup Forums have just started shitting up the board because muh Alt-right secret club!!1 xD or actual normies have begun filling our ranks from the insane media coverage, but I can't be the only one who has noticed the suspiciously high amount of posts that are lacking any awareness of board culture. The way they're written and the aggression towards other posters who call them out on their shit; something isn't right.

Maybe it's just a placebo, we were all expecting a normie siege after Hillary's speech and the paranoia might be getting to me.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/29/icann-un-take-internet-oct-1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sup Forums has always had a constant stream of normies coming in

Newish fag here (lurking for years)

I started coming back a lot after Trump start raising in the ranks and the economy started tanking back in Jan.

I just don't trust the media to report anything useful.

I'm really just waiting for it to happen.

Ths thread is 4 years too late

I think constant stream of normies is a good think.
Thanks too that we are not mutual admiration circle, and we have a chance to get some people redpilled

An-cap morons seem to be really vocal lately

Reminder:
Sup Forums is not a safe space.

Dish it out or get fucked!

Noticed an influx of arrogant and inexperienced 16 year olds this summer obsessed with their virginity and naive enough to engage in alt-right cult of personality worship.

Since 2014 many redit defectors etc

Normie here
I go on Sup Forums because I don't trust the news or what elites say and I find that Sup Forums really is unbiased news. Which attracts more people than you think also some of the edgier content does hit home with more people than we think.

My toilet needs plumbing Boris Toilewitz. Back to work kurwa

What would you say qualifies you as a normalfag?

i only go on /sg/ and brit/pol/ and everything seems normal there

>Canada
>normie
Checks out

BTW for unbiased news ---
Rt.com on news about the west
State Chinese media for Europe
Irish news for international

Not in a long time has there been such degeneracy on Sup Forums.Not in a long time there has been a constant number of /really makes you think/ bait posts on Sup Forums. Not in a long time there has been such a large influx of normies and shills on Sup Forums.

YES, WE ARE UNDER ATTACK. WE MUST DECLARE STATE OF EMERGENCY.

I did see one of them last night.
It's very rare here that you see someone debating as if debates are something to be won, but that guy was a total asshole and very dedicated to his task of trying to win the debate, even if it meant some of the least constructive and most nonsensical discussion I've seen on this board.

I really do think a lot of them are summer fags, OP. I was on this social app at one point with a small community and eventually some of the kids there picked up on my Sup Forums references I made (I didn't expect people to pick up on them) so they invited me to their private group that was primary Trump supporters and """"polacks"""" and yeah they were a bunch of retarded annoying spasses. I think the shill meme gets exaggerated but it's true however I'd say the vast majority of stupid shit posted is by high school kids trying to fit in. They definitely dilute the quality of content and discussion but I try to ignore them.

"Operation Checkem" script in full effect.

If your flag has a two headed eagle, does that mean you're double america and therefore your people are planetoids?

why Irish News?

> Rt.com on news about the west

my nigga

>why Irish News?

Got a fulltime job army reservist too got friends party a lot

>board culture

You sound like a faggot OP and your shit's all retarded.

bumping with oc proof of shills

>BELIEVING Sup Forums WAS EVER HAD INTEGRITY

>unironically being ancap

This is one of the dead giveaways of a Reddit faggot.

I'm a normie, but I've been here since 06, got led here but Runescape.

AMA

Take some shitposting lessons from straya, zealie

>mfw normies completely understand shitposting

fastest way to make a couple mil on ftp?

>implying Kek isn't the god of chaos

I've been dropping redpills to my baby momma over the last year, along with telling her various things about Sup Forums and internet culture. She normally browses Facebook and would seldom check Sup Forums but after the Hillary speech and her asking me a few more questions she browses Sup Forums more and more.

She's next to me right now browsing

I'd say she kind of didn't understand board culture before and still doesn't understand now, but the fact that Hillary named the boogeyman and everyone pointed us made her more interested than anything I could have told her

Hello fellow white supremacists, how do you do.
BEEP BOOP.
Ignore that.

You are the reason this website is shit now

Drop dead you fuck

You faggots destroyed Reddit so now Im shit posting here. Anyways where are we going when the UN censors the internet in October?

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/29/icann-un-take-internet-oct-1/

Faggot

/thread

Seriously after 2012 this is just Sup Forums 2.0

You have to go to that other chan for serious political discussion. Sup Forums pol is just about bantz now.