Create the game about your own country

>create the game about your own country
>dont include your own language
can you be a bigger cuck than czechs?

Attached: kj8JTzr[1].jpg (1033x582, 87K)

They have the Czech language as an option but they have to include English as the main choice for the international appeal

I know that feel

Attached: stalker pepe.jpg (680x932, 90K)

there is no czech audio, only subtitles

>what is money
Czech dubbing costs the same as every other (german, french whatever) but the czehc MARKET isn't a s big as that of Germany or France so it might won't pay for itself, thus costing investors and publishers money. And publishers don't want to lose money.
check yourself before you wreck yourself brainlet

Attached: 134.png (396x357, 131K)

but witchers were in polish

Poland 40 million
Czech Republic 10 million

Your point?

czechs are cucks

Czech dubbing wouldn't be only for Czechs, I'm pretty sure just about every Pole would play a game with Czech audio and english subs, same goes for most slav countries

for sure more people would play on czech version than on french because nobody in france play games anymore

I would but let's be frank: the average gamer wouldn't. It's not like dubbed games are as distracting as in movies. The lipsync isn't that great anyway.

Are you referring to the North American version or the European version of the game? I am pretty sure I saw before that the European version offers the Czech language while the NA one does not

neither does

Hmmm really makes me think

Attached: FB_IMG_1521205188718.jpg (1066x669, 62K)

CZECH MATE

CZZEEECHH M88888888888888888888888888

BTFO POOLAND

U POOP SLAVIC MONKEY

>our game is so historically accurate, historians are using it for their research!
>their own research team: one chick with a bachelor's in art history whose input was largely ignored and Vávra's half remembered random clicking in Wikipedia

>game is historicly accurate its not like czechs spoke czech in czechia

>HAHAHA HE SAID THE SAME THING TWICE XD

Attached: 1521352423434.gif (800x800, 195K)

>the game costs millions of dollars that you didn't pay as a developer
>developers get to decide the marketing strategies
it not how it works

Attached: 128.png (442x500, 54K)

this tbqhlgbtbbq famalamsenpaidesu

polish players needed an audio translation because most poles can't read

There are ukrainian audio files for SoC

What did they spoke at that time?

english german and french but sometimes swore in czech

>their own research team: one chick with a bachelor's in art history whose input was largely ignored and Vávra's half remembered random clicking in Wikipedia
>Still the most historically accurate game on the market
There are two ways one can interpret this.

>le epin polack assmad because everyone is forgetting withcer over KCD
stay mad friendo ;)

Attached: 156.jpg (271x319, 30K)

This, i played witcher in polish voiceovers with english subs. Can't stand faux-british accents in settings outside of britain.