What do you know about this region?

What do you know about this region?

they used to make soap out of the ashes of their enemies and trade it to europe

Ignore this post. All is an illusion of maya.

Why doesn't India conquer all of that land?

They used to be based in ancient times. But poo in loos will be a super power by 2030 and will have a greater GDP than the us.

POO

they are hindu and hindus are peaceful; they do not conquer.

>India: former colony, pretty good at cricket, street shitters, based PM, probably a future superpower
>Pakistan: backwards fundamentalist shithole, Osama bin Laden hiding country
>Bangladesh: Like Pakistan but dirtier, stupidly high population density, atheist bloggers being constantly hacked to death
>Sri Lanka: dude never-ending civil war lmao
>Nepal: Weird flag, abolished monarchy a few years ago, like Tibet but still in existence
>Bhutan: Didn't get television until mid 90s, voted happiest country in the world, the King has an ebin facebook account

If you look closely, it looks like a piece of poo.

>Islamabad
>Islam a bad
FUCKING ISLAMOPHOBIA

the poop in the streets like animals

they hate us for our tasty burgers
mooooo

India has Way too much corruption to be a future superpower. Also a huge Muslim rape gang problem.

Many people there shit in the streets and bathe in corpse water.

Hindus, Muslims, Gandhi, British sex slaves and curry.

What do you want to know about that region?

We used to own it, now it's a shithole

Parts of Nepal kind of remind me of Far Cry 4, Indians like curry and pooping in streets, Pakis are rapists

That's about it

I'm from Nepal what do you want to know?

>Britbong saying anything about muslim rape

Hindu?

I heard Nepalis tend to dislike Indians. True?

Amritsar is the holy land of Sikhs, the whole reason India is majority Hindu is because Sikhs stopped the Islam Mughal Invasions in the 1600's.

I was Hindu because that's what my parents told me but i moved to America when I was 5 and got exposed to the internet pretty early. Yeah we don't like Indians too much. They treat us like "rip off" Indians. I was twelve when I visited last and some Indian faggots came into our yard through our gate and tried to take one of our jackfruits. My dad's a big ass dude and he threatened them and they left. Fuck those shit in street fucks

Hindus, Muslims, Sikhs, wife burning, book worshiping, allahu akbaring, Shirpas, weird chinese looking tribes near Burma area, Tsunamis, funny wise men, Elephant man,

It has been at war over a piece of land called kashmir (pakis and indians)

I played this bitchin Warband mod about that whole shithole.

Only problem is that the Ming invade from the south which is wrong as far as I know.

Founded IRA to kick out the bongs. Also called Pikeys by the English.