Okay shilleroonies you can only persuade me to vote for this confirmed liar of a candidate with either one image, link...

Okay shilleroonies you can only persuade me to vote for this confirmed liar of a candidate with either one image, link, or comment. What is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kek

don't you want to be muslim

Trump is Hitler

If Trump gets elected, US debt will skyrocket (even further) because of his "cut taxes, but no spending cuts".

Compared to him, Hillary looks sane (though still shitty).

Remember that you have to take responsibility for your decisions. Do you want republicans to be remembered as the party of the clown who exploded the national debt? I'd rather not.

Trump can't compete.

that picture with your statement
>mfw people actually say "LITERALLY HITLER" IRL

He says no spending cuts until he is elected due to the nigger vote being something he is trying to gain over Ms. Crooked.

>D-don't believe him, he will advocate the right-wing cause in the future! So... uuuhh... believe him and vote for him

Sounds about right.

wtf, since when are spooks white?

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

It's what Hitler would have wanted.

Convinced yet, OP?

Don't you want to make history by electing a woman into office OP? There have been enough CIS white males in office thus far, and we need a woman's touch to improve America.
Pic unrelated

She hate's nogs, you hate nogs.
She's affiliated with the Nazi organization the Bilderberg Group, you're a stormfag.

every thread